[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ Anyone here T2 Diabetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DIbjOmfUIAAtS13.jpg (147KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DIbjOmfUIAAtS13.jpg
147KB, 768x1024px
Normally I consume no refined sugars of any kind.

Recently I found these Mochi Ice Cream Balls at Whole Foods.

Everything I eat them even just two I feel very shaky, weak and tired. Is this a diabetic reaction to the sugars?
>>
Ketogenic diet is the cure to type 2 diabetes
>>
>>42748747
as i indicated I eat nothing with added sugars but I have been on a higher fat diet for about a year or so.

I did very strict keto for eleven weeks at the start and after just split with proteins with minimal to moderate carbs .

I can tolerate some fruits and berries but too much and I feel miserable or just fall asleep.

as a kid I gorged on white sugar and crap ..

I am surprised at how dramatic the effect of eating these things with their added sugar is having not eaten anything of the sort for a long time.

I had hoped the higher fat diet had allowed whatever diabetic like deterioration I'm experiencing at 54 to resolve .. guess not
>>
>>42748797
You're just not used to eating high quantities of glucose stupid, which you shouldn't be regardless. Also, define strict ketogenic diet
>>
There's a thread in the archive about fasting and getting good results for A1C, etc.

https://desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42568593
>>
>>42748870
coconut oil, unsalted butter, macadamia nuts, avocado, some C8 MCT Oil. then some sardines, salmon. then walnuts, almonds.. nothing like grains of any kind no pizza, oats, rice, just trace carbs.. no fruit or veggies either... about as strict as you can be without doing nothing but literal fat like lard and coconut oil or soemthing..

I haven't been able to find a sugar content for these Mochi balls but most Ice cream had crazy amounts ... I guess they could have like ten grams of sugar in each ?
>>
>>42748981
You had no vegetables lmao retard how long did you do that for? You know most leafy greens have less net carbs than nuts right. Good I hope you don't die just so keto doesn't get a bad name because a mong like you thought eating no veggies was healthy
>>
>>42749027
Can you give us the rage diet you're on?

does it involve needles and vials?
>>
I cured my t2 diabetes with fruit, veg, and whole grains (aka vegan). Went from 8.1 a1c to 5.1 when I had it taken a few months ago and that was while I still had some weight to lose so it's probably a little lower now. Plant based can mitigate or outright cure t2 diabetes. Keto and other meme diet bullshit are 1. not sustainable, 2. unhealthy, 3. make it worse. Eat more plants bruh.
>>
>>42749789
how old are you? wondering if there's a point where despite eating well avoiding sugar and processed foods for decades can do no more and the system for dealing with sugar gives up being effective.

I checked the vid on IF and figured its probably the best thing I can do to begin repairing whatever damage I've done in the past couple of weeks since discovering these evil sugar balls.

I can deal with steamed veggies and grains but veganism is a religious cult with no basis in reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
>>
>>42750148
28. I was diagnosed around 2 yrs ago
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.