[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All you have is a 15 lb dumbell. Whats your weekly workout?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (47KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
47KB, 800x800px
All you have is a 15 lb dumbell. Whats your weekly workout?
>>
>weighted pistol squats
>weighted pushups
>kill myself because I can't progress
>>
i duno. dumbbell swing to clean to squat to press?
>>
THROWING THE FUCKER AROUND AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

ARHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>42746975
>set up a rig where I can lift the dumbbell 50 feet in the air.
>position my head under it
>quick release
>my problems are over now, try not to be jealous.
>>
File: spidahmahn.jpg (179KB, 864x782px) Image search: [Google]
spidahmahn.jpg
179KB, 864x782px
>>42746975

Toss the dumbbell aside, do push ups and planks in varying difficulty.
>>
1xf charging at sloots
>>
>bodyweight exercises
>cardio
>rigging up pic related
>>
>>42747078
>>42747040

you can use the dumbbell after the bodyweight exercise
>>
Throw it up in the air and catch it hoping one day I'll miss and finally leave humanity behind
>>
>>42746975
welp time to start hiit
>>
try and curl it.

throw out my back on the first rep cause >cheat curls.
>>
I saw a threat on BBF where a guy made progress using 20lb Dumbells which is what I do mixed with bodyweight.

My chest is fucking awful though anon, all I've got is good progress on arms and shoulders and abs for the year. That being said my diet was shit.

You're going to need something heavier for chest I think but as a begginer you can make some progress with it for upper body but make sure to mix with bodyweight and don't skip leg day or cheat on diet.

If you don't eat properly just don't bother imo, it slows progress so much. Also look into getting an adjustable dumbell so it's cheaper for you to increase weight if you stick with it.

Or just go to a gym, I do it because I'm lazy, antisocial and just lift at home while painting because it saves me some time, I know I'd do better at a real gym though.
>>
>>42747583
Also please look into a proper routine and don't just throw together some random bullshit thinking it'll do. There's always that one muscle you forget or some obscure but important muscle group you neglect.
>>
>>42747000
this.

also progress to one hand weighted pushups

progress with more reps each day
>>
>>42746975
15 lb dumbbell throws
>>
3x5 bashing myself in the head. last set is AMRAP
>>
>>42746975
Use it to knock out all of my teeth so I have no choice but to stick to an all liquid diet. Guaranteed to get you shredded.
>>
>>42746975
> Weekly workout
>>
Work out at a job to afford better equipment.
>>
What? I would just buy some 5L water bottles and use them as weights, I guess.
>>
>>42746975
Uhhmmmm, think again sweeties https://youtu.be/3wIa-_tj1ug?t=324
>>
>>42746975
Tie it to a rope and attach it to a PVC pipe you can barely grip. Insta wrist roller.
>>
>>42747583
>You're going to need something heavier for chest
find a suitable place to do dips.
but there are tens of variations on pushup some extremely difficult for chest
>>
>>42746975
>sell the dumbell
>buy bleach
>bleach my skin
>get a job
>go to the gym
>>
12x70 curls
>>
>>42746975

Use it as a squat plug for body weight squats
>>
>>42746975
Tape it to the end of a broomstick, hold the broomstick so that its end touches under my forearm, and do lateral raises with it. That's about the only part of my workout I could do with it. Possibly using the same contraption and a couple of belts to attach it to my forearm, could do some sort of dumbbell concentration curl, again with the long arm of the broomstick to make the 15 lbs more difficult to move. DB flies in the same way, I guess, too.
>>
>go to sports store with a truck
>bash owner's head in with the dumbbell
>steal rack, bar and plates
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.