[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 147223477215687490.jpg (20KB, 275x226px) Image search: [Google]
147223477215687490.jpg
20KB, 275x226px
>tfw ts been month and half without pussy
>realize I only wanted ltr because of steady and checked pussy
>realize I could be slayer instead if I put some work into it
>students are returning into town after summer, there is more and more girls everywhere
>tfw was out for a walk to clear milky acid from my legs after grueling squat workout yesterday
>day 3 of nofap gonna aim 7 days increments and already Im insane to fuck
>tfw while on my stroll this 8/10 qt with white top and bouncing breasts mires me then turns her head to opposite direction when I gaze upon her
>I JUST WANT TO FUCK HER MY LADS THIS IS NOT OK ITS NOT OK I WANT TU FUUUCK SOME GIRLSS AAAAAA
>>
was this supposed to be coherent or is this just you trying to be ironic and make people laugh?
>>
>>42746010
ayyyyyy suck me off nice lady
>>
try when you are 24 years with no pussy in sight

im slowly losing hope, yet this chick from my workplace is giving me blueballs
>>
>>42746213
Make a move nigga its that easy. Make a move and remember they are to serve us.

Years are irrelevant, once you start fucking its ez pz its literally one of the most easiest and enjoyable things a man can do. Its not science. Pure animalism man relax into your instincts.

Just call her out AND MAKE A MOVE BOLDLY.

One thing women hate is the "ugh ugh I should I? oh ah can I kiss-ss-ss ah no ye? a?" attitude. Just go out and grab her watch her in the eyes fry her soul take her ass press her into your dictate her face kiss her pick her up throw her on the bed/hood/wall, just devour her with your whole body man don't tell me it rings 0 bells I know it does its in your blood m8 do it DO IT FUCKING DO IT AAAAAA
>>
>>42746213

Don't shit where you eat, unless you work at like McDonalds.
>>
>>42748103
i work at shitty job

couldnt care less
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.