[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does a sauna do exactly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: fragezeichenmc3b6dchen.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenmc3b6dchen.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
What does a sauna do exactly?
>>
Make you sweat, work your heart.
>>
File: DanberuSaunaZyzz.png (919KB, 800x1134px) Image search: [Google]
DanberuSaunaZyzz.png
919KB, 800x1134px
Cull the herd
>>
>>42745005
its a death chamber
>>
It kills weak people
>>
wet sauna bad dry sauna good
>>
>>42745005
Does a hot spring do what sauna does?
>>
>>42745005
Lets you see glistening naked men
>>
File: 1468330689520.jpg (113KB, 856x463px) Image search: [Google]
1468330689520.jpg
113KB, 856x463px
Well it makes you warm.
>>
>>42745005
It kills Zyzz
>>
Do Finns really just sit in the sauna for hours drinking beer?

Does the beer not get really warm and gross?
>>
>>42745144
>Do Finns really just sit in the sauna for hours drinking beer?
Yes.

>Does the beer not get really warm and gross?
Drink faster.
>>
>>42745144
When I'm home (in funland) I we always pre party by going to the gym and then sitting in the sauna for a couple of hours.

You just have to drink it quickly, but yes. ANd in winter bring snow in a bucket to put the ones youre not drinking in. Also only drink 33cl beers rather than pints or liter ones.
>>
Someone post the spurdo comic about that Finnish vs Russian sauna battle that ended up with one of them dying and the other with no skin
>>
>>42745181
>ANd in winter bring snow in a bucket to put the ones youre not drinking in
Wouldn't the heat inside the sauna melt the snow?

But that sounds like lots of fun. If I go on holiday to Finland how do I find people to have sauna parties with?
>>
>>42745020
post original not cringe edit
>>
>>42745212
Nah It will take a while untill it melts. And then just get more, you need to take a break from the sauna every now and then anyways to just go sit outside and enjoy the sweet cold.

>But that sounds like lots of fun. If I go on holiday to Finland how do I find people to have sauna parties with?

Hmm not sure really, if you know anyone odds are they have a sauna.

Or if you are at a camping or something you are bound to find some. And at a hotel just go to the sauna and bring beer ( if it's allowed) and you'll probably run into like minded people.
>>
File: sauna spurdo.jpg (335KB, 798x2012px) Image search: [Google]
sauna spurdo.jpg
335KB, 798x2012px
>>42745197
>>42745005

Sauna is good for your skin, dead skin comes off when you're in the sauna. It's really good when you wash yourself after a sauna with a sponge that has a rough surface on the other side. It's good for the heart too I guess
>>
>>42746673
how to not die in sauna?
>>
>>42746716
Dont go to a sauna competition
>>
>>42745005
Relaxes the muscles while providing a nice sweat to bleed out the toxins & replenish the skin.
>>
>>42746716
Be Finnish
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.