[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Is it worth it? I work an active job and want to make sure I eat enough, so using it as the opposite of most of the roastie cardio bunnies who give their shekels away for it.

>is it /fit/ approved?
>are there better alternatives?
>Should I just kms?
>>
How do you think it will make you eat enough?
>>
It's a fitness fashion trend. Just fucking exercise.
>>
>>42743118
By measuring caloric expendiature
>>
I wouldn't trust it for calorific expenditure. I've got the blaze and it tells me I'm burning far too much Sat on my arse in work.
>>
It's a fucking meme
>>
>>42743075
I don't think it's really worth it, just get Record or MyFitnessPal on your phone.

Under Armour band is better.

No, we're all gonna make it.
>>
it helped me lose 10 lbs
my fitness pal nevr did shit for me
>>
I've got one, my mum got them for me and my girlfriend. It works as a watch so that's what I use it for mostly. If you know people who have them its more fun, you can do step contests and shit.

Up to you tho
>>
Was close to 14.8St (207lbs) and needed to loose weight and tone up.
Decided to get a good fitness plan going and thought buying one would help.
Now down to 11St (154Lbs) and starting to make it.

It's a nice little device, I've got the Charge 2 and use it all the time for work as well (bobby) it's slim and got great battery life.
The caloric tracking on it is not really that accurate but its good to track my heart rate/sleep cycle/workouts and the app is good at laying out all your data.

It gave me some motivation to keep going, to compete with other gym buddies who have them and normie friends. I'd buy one if I was you. But i'm a sucker for all things 'gadget'
>>
Apple Watch master race here
>>
its nice for the sleep cycle type stuff and heart rate zones when running. its also nice to have a constant reminder on your wrist that you shouldn't be slacking off.
>>
I use a Casio F91W. An alarm and stop watch is all you actually might need for fitness.
>>
They're good motivation to track calories but very inaccurate
I'll wear mine for an 8hr shift and it tells me to eat over 5k cals
>>
>>42743136
Those calorie counters don't work, like at all. It's an overly simple formula that can't possibly account for individual differences in metabolism. Everyone knows this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.