[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these a meme? Will they increase my performaance at the gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2021.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Why are these a meme? Will they increase my performaance at the gym?
>>
>>42740653
if you want to look like a virgin lifting powerlifter liberal numale cuckold, bring one of these to the gym with you.
>>
>>42740653
Because they're the cheapest, widely available energy drink that also tastes better than pure ass.

>Will they increase my performaance at the gym?
Not unless your problem is feeling sleepy.
>>
>>42740662
Are they unhealthy at all though? Will they hinder my weight loss and gainz
>>
>>42740672

Bro, just ignore the memes and learn too drink black coffee

>Wakes you up
>increases metabolism and circulation
>Mental alertness
>Adrenal response

Remember that it is an acquired taste. As soon as you drink it for a week straight every morning the taste will become better and better as you enjoy the effects of it
>>
They are about as useful as all legal supplements. And by that I mean almost completely useless.
>>
>>42740764

>black coffee
ew. don't drink that devils juice

drink lots of water (get it filtered if it's coming from the tap)

to get your wake up and increased alertness in the morning, just take an icy cold shower for a few minutes, it'll suck but trust me you'll feel better having done it and will be more awake. You get use to them pretty quick and start enjoying them desu

cold showers also increase testosterone levels
>>
>>42740764
this

OP, stop making this fucking thread, cunt.
>>
>>42740764
>>42740914
>Not drinking a single cup of black coffee, taking a cold shower, then drinking water like a madman throughout the day
Seriously hope you guys don't do this

>>42740915
Monster's always been on top of the advertising game, which nowadays means forced memes and shilling on 4chan, apparently
>>
>>42740653
>42737503
I work at home, and I work lying down, at most a 10degree angle. Without caffeine i'd pass out. You don't need monster, just raw caffeine, buy it from a pharmaceutical company, rehydrate it and drink it without added sugar.

I have caffeine pills next to my bed, curtains drawn and artificial light.

Just programmed for 18hours straight, 5-15 mins microwaving 3 meals, while my cpu was overclocking. 15mins fapping total too, power napped after the last fap nearly knocked me out. Prepping for another 18-30h run now.
>600eur p/h roughly on this project
>project is 15k hours
>literally might die or get schiz psychosis soloing it
>am ahead of competition who probably commute to an office and circle jerk in work teams drinking shitty coffee and alcohol despite literally lying on my ass all day
Monster is a meme to charge you 4000% more than what the raw caffeine is worth, the markup is literally higher than cocaine trafficked inside a Peruvian butthole to the washroom of a Manhattan nightclub.
>>
>>42740653
This shit is fucking poison.
I fell for the sip meme and now im setting here with a bleeding nose and almost falling asleep.
Thats not what a fucking energy drink should do
>>
>>42740672
>Are they unhealthy at all though?
Just look at the fucking ingredients and decide for yourself, you don't have to be a dietician.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.