[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High calorie meals, snacks, and recipies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: skitz.jpg (34KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
skitz.jpg
34KB, 355x355px
I need more calories in my diet but reaching 2500 per day with the types of foods I eat now is hard.

I ate a share bag of skittles yesterday (1500kcal) and while it definitely is big enough to hit goals and was easy enough to eat I dont think I could do that often without feeling sick or gaining diabetes.

what are the meals and snacks you find yourself looking forward to when youre trying to gain?
>>
File: 1485858063374.jpg (33KB, 525x469px) Image search: [Google]
1485858063374.jpg
33KB, 525x469px
Good start, needs a better bait for the follow through.
1/10 made me reply
>>
1 Litre of milk (1/4 of a gallon)
3 30g SCOOPS of whey
2 Tablespoons of peanut butter
1/4 to 1/2 cup of oats
1 Scoop of ice cream

1400 calories right there my friend with more than 100grams of protein
>>
>>42740332
>I need more calories in my diet but reaching 2500 per day with the types of foods I eat now is hard.

HOW HOW CAN IT BE HARD

FFS I EAT 3000Kcal AND STILL CAN EAT
>>
>>42740343
wut
>>42740348
is this a shake im guessing? so I just shove this stuff into a blender?
>>
mutant mass dude, not only will you get big but you're getting big in memory of Rich
>>
On my lift days I eat about 3150 calories, 444g carb, 66 g fat, 195 g protein:
>1 cup protein powder
>2 cups brown rice
>1 cup split peas
>1lb 85% lean ground beef
>4 tbs dextrose (in the shake)
>2 slice wheat bread
>1 can of tuna

On other days about 2800 calories, 126g carb, 168 g fat, 195 g, protein
>5 tablespoons olive oil
>can of tuna
>pound of beef
>1 cup split peas
>2 cups protein powder
>4 tablespoons peanut butter

I'm 5'6 142 pounds about 16% bodyfat. Works pretty good for me desu. $40 a week not counting the protein powder. Need to work on my micronutrient game but goddamnt nowhere near as bad as you retards eating a pound of ice cream daily
>>
>>42740384
>>42740393
I just had a look on amazon, honestly I never realized just how many calories shakes had in them. its crazy man

so I bought some ''optimum' powder and a shaker.

is there anything thats good to put in the blender other than peanut butter, milk, and bananas?
>>
>>42740416
I dont even really have a shake I have little solid food as it is. Just protein powder and dextrose does it for me. You shouldnt put anything with fat in a shake for your workout. It should be protein and sugar exclusively
>>
>>42740442
what about on days where im not working out?
>>
>>42740416
FOOD NIGGA. YOU NEED FOOD. Fuck protein shakes, powders, all that stupid bullshit. FOOD is where the gains are made. The shit they put in those powders is garbage, and half of it comes from shit you could get in a normal diet
>>
>>42740442
>>42740465
holy shit OP don't listen to this fucking moron
>>
>>42740416
cocoa pebbles and raw eggs
>>
>>42740555
and dont forget your 1200 calories of ben and jerrys daily
>>
>>42740563
why dont you have some more ice cream fatty I probably bench what you deadlift
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.