[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going to happen to 5%? I rely on this shit for my lifts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What's going to happen to 5%? I rely on this shit for my lifts.
>>
BUY FUCKING EVERYTHING
>>
Sara is probably going to become owner, as she still gets money from Rich's legacy.

Dubs says I'm right.
>>
>>42739299
what does that do?
>>
>>42739329
Makes you leave humanity behind.
>>
>>42739454
Kek I'm ded from laffin
>>
The packaging of his products is so fuckin bad, his big ugly face plastered all over it, looks retarded as fuck idk how people buy it.
>>
people buy it because his supplements are by far the best in the market.

his stuff actually has useful ammounts of each ingredient, unlike most companies. even people that hated piana's guts praised his products.
>>
>>42739454
Bro
>>
File: 1502339461446.jpg (27KB, 552x565px) Image search: [Google]
1502339461446.jpg
27KB, 552x565px
Requesting the "knocked out"
>>
File: IMG_3882.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3882.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>42739299
Man look how happy this stuff used to make piana, fuck I'm actually crying right now. He left us behind guys :(
>>
>>42740078
plus, his stuff is often pretty ahead of the game. there's at least two other companies that have knocked off his Real Food concept of "convenient clean carb" and you'd better believe there's gonna be people knocking off his sleep aid product in no time.
>>
>>42739299
Rich didn't own the company that made them, it was just an endorsement deal. So they'll either change packaging, or try to cash in on Piana's death.
>>
>>42739299
I would never buy something for the guy on the front. It's probably a generic product they slap his name on it for marketing.

I'd rather use the recommended stuff that built reputation on its own brand name not using an already established name.

I'd buy to support pianoman but he won't need it anymore. The only other reason I'd buy would be as a collectible.
>>
seriously can t believe he d snort preworkout wtf, his own 5150 product has like 8 different sources of caffeine including other shit, and that wasn t enough to give him a boost lol to be honest I d understand it more if it were actually coke he was snorting. just fucking nuts.
>>
>>42740649
if you follow his vids you'd know he was pretty hands on with his products, might suffer now that he s gone but he was the one testing before it was put out for the public. they all review pretty well and sell well from what I ve heard. I want to try the egg whites just for shits & giggles
>>
>>42740078
His supplements are one of the best in the business, the only problem is that it's not marketed super well. I never see them in stores only his website. Plus when the guy on the label takes 5 SCOOPS of pre workout, it doesn't really look like the pre workout is super effective. However, you gotta factor in he probably never cycles off them. Then again Rich never tried to hide anything.
>>
They should burn his body ans grind the ashes into preworkout supplements. Millions will buy that shit including me. They should call it "whatever it takes". Imagine literally drinking rich piana before hitting the gym FUAAAARRRK.

I think rich would've loved this idea
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.