[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: doggo.jpg (212KB, 637x421px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
212KB, 637x421px
If I'm not motivated enough to do exercise on my own, should I get a friend to force me to do it? I want 10% body fat but nothing less because then I'd look disgusting
>>
>>42738832
>If I'm not motivated enough to do exercise on my own
never going
to make it
>>
>>42738832
you have to do it on your own.
>>
>>42738832
>help
>not motivated enough

I bet when you're dying you're gonna be pretty pissed that you were this pathetic
>>
>>42738832
I love you kind of people makes us who actually put in the hard work look so much better. Enjoy your mediocrity normie
>>
>>42738844
but why do I have to do it on my own
>>
>>42738916
Because you're pathetic
>>
>>42738832
If you need a dog to get up off your ass and go for a walk, you're just gonna make the dog fat.
>>
File: delet this.png (368KB, 640x1089px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.png
368KB, 640x1089px
>he thinks gains come from motivation

Quit being a faggot and go work out. The point is that you still do it even when you don't want to. If you can't get this very simple concept you are never, ever going to make it.
>>
>>42738832
Your friend can't be there every time you need to work out you self centered faggot. They have their own life to live and unforseen circumstances will come up for them. They also won't want to have to deal with someone with your lack of drive that just brings the energy down. It ultimately comes down to self discipline. If you really want to be accountable to someone else then do an activity that can only be done socially like martial arts sparring or team sports for example.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.