[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit Vegan Aesthetics thread. Whats your excuse fat, weak, meat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: mirrorpic.jpg (42KB, 750x875px) Image search: [Google]
mirrorpic.jpg
42KB, 750x875px
Fit Vegan Aesthetics thread. Whats your excuse fat, weak, meat eaters? (no fucking betas please)
>>
looks bruce lee mode
>>
>>42738766
dyel?
>>
What a giant head.
>>
>>42738766
top kek
>>
>>42738766
lol he is still dyel with a big head, the fuck are you talking about anon?
>>
>>42738784
kek barely anymore only do calisthenics and cardio 3-4 times a week. Need to get back in the gym this fall tho im kinda smol
>>
>>42738823
(not him)
>only do calisthenics
who's plan are you on or did you make one? Started doing that stuff at the beginning of summer and I'm gaining reps but not mass.
>>
>>42738766
Now take a pic from the front.
>>
you should shave your head because it makes your giant head look even bigger with respect to your manlet frame
>>
>>42738907
5'10 king of the manlets bud cant control my height but atleast im not a fat meat eating oaf like yourself
>>
>>42738951
i'm just saying you should shave your numale beard, that's all
>>
>>42738872
Im not on any plan really lol. I do alot of Dips, Pushups (from all angles), alot of resistance cords, cardio and shit, but I do use Brandon Carters core routine on youtube.
>>
>>42738957
thats what beta males do right?
>>
>>42738951
Ah I see why now you are vegan, you want to feel superior.
>>
Nice bait
>>
>>42739006
Superior? To who?? No I just dont want to contribute to the unnecessary animal death when there's UNLIMITED cheap vegan food sources at my reach at every grocery store..I just find it comical seeing meat eaters who think their diets are "superior" to mine and look like a fat sack of shit
>>
>>42738766
I had ribs tonight. They tasted so much better than tofu ever could.
>>
>>42738997
you don't seriously believe that growing a beard magically makes you alpha, right? or is that what you read on r/vegan?
>>
>>42739062
hey man im just saying some of u fags just dont have the masculinity or hormones to do such...take it how u want
>>
>>42739042
Do you not read your own posts? It screams "I'm superior to you because of this reason"

Ok if you truly feel that way then do not use phones, electronics, toothpaste, paint, condoms, cars, bikes, deodorant and the endless list of items that you most likely use that contain animal products.

Because you are on a computer at least you are a hypocrite.
>>
>>42739042
How does it feel that I save more lives than you ever will by not driving a car?
I also eat all the meat I want
Checkmate vegcucks
>>
File: 01.png (285KB, 306x490px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
285KB, 306x490px
>>42738766
Nice work my Vegan friend, how long have you been a vegan for?
>>
File: IMG_6221.jpg (90KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6221.jpg
90KB, 600x547px
>vegan thread
>no betas
>>
>>42738766
>dyel
>manlet
>beard to hide weak jaw

could you be more cookie cutter?
>>
>>42738766
Look at your tiny little body
You can't be bigger than 5'4
You look like a baby with that head/body ratio, do you tip over easily?
>>
>>42739498
sheeeeit my guy you are pealed. I've been vegan about 7 months now, and I can say its been the best diet/lifestyle I've picked up.
>>
>>42739042
>>42739414

I'll add to my post here, if you want to be vegan fair enough but don't even try to shove that in peoples faces unless you actually live in the woods because believe it or not "vegan" you are covered in unnecessary animal death simply just by living in a modern home.

Next time you show your face on here gain some more muscle because you just look like a hipster bobblehead.
>>
>>42739569
Thats good bro keep it up, have you got any progress pics from the time before you switched to veganism?
>>
File: FIT_DIET.jpg (913KB, 1218x2643px) Image search: [Google]
FIT_DIET.jpg
913KB, 1218x2643px
100% quality bait
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.