[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /fit/ use a standing desk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: standing-desk.jpg (228KB, 3487x1743px) Image search: [Google]
standing-desk.jpg
228KB, 3487x1743px
does /fit/ use a standing desk?
>>
I do entire shifts like the second guy.

Only joking, I don't have the right hormone levels for office work.
>>
>>42737546
are you a male prostitute?
>>
>>42737503
Nope.
I have a colleague at the office whose back is fucked up (he's only 34yo and never lifted a shit). He needs to get up every 2 hs due to the pain.
>>
I have a standing desk and a table in my office; the standing desk is for email and I like to use the table for working on documents.
>>
There's no need to stand all day. All you have to do is get up once an hour to get water/go to the bathroom and you're fine. Make sure you stretch at the gym though
>>
>>42738666
standing desks aren't meant to stand all day

it's meant so you can easily switch between standing/sitting every hour as opposed to sitting for 8 hours straight and getting up for 2 minutes every hour
>>
>>42739529
Would stand until lunch, then sit for the afternoon until the last hour
>>
I have a regular sitting deskt in the office so I bought this adjustable desk for home computerish stuff like vidya etc..
Totally worth it.
You can change the height in like 20 seconds and when youre standing by it it feels like youre working at a bar..
Standing gets tedious more quickly than sitting so it also helps me not to spend my whole afternoon behind the screen.
(Other words: now i shitpost more on my phone while lying in bed)
>>
Sitting is the new smoking.

You're supposed to stand 15 minutes every hour to promote blood flow and prevent shortening of some ligament in your leg. Can't remember the name
>>
>>42740182

Fucking hip flexors. Have to foam roll that shit I sit so much.
>>
>>42740211
The Hip flexors that are associated with posture are generally impossible to foam roll.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.