[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a body like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I've been a fan of the girl on the right for a long time and something i've always admired were her legs.

Now than i was younger a was fairly slim, but even than my body looked similar to the one on the left (my calves were almost the same size as my thighs), because i dieted while running and doing other leg exercises.
Since i plan to lose weight again, this time i want to do it right and get simply skinny legs without too much visible muscle.

Does anybody know how to achive that look? All that muscle makes my legs look even bigger, i just want them to be thin and feminine...
>>
Post a pic of current body
>>
>>42734748
i assume youre from the west so you need to eat less
>>
>>42734748
Reroll genetics manually by killing yourself. Also I assume you're just fat because there's nothing noteworthy about her legs
>>
>>42734767
I'm from Europe. I do plan to lose weight overall, so i know that i have to diet as well, but i wondered about what kind of exercises one should do or if i should exercise at all to avoid bulky muscles?
>>
>>42734783
Well both of these girls are thin, but on has also kinda muscular likes, which i don't like; that's why i'm asking
>>
File: CutO0amVMAElNEG.jpg (114KB, 799x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CutO0amVMAElNEG.jpg
114KB, 799x1200px
>>42734783
Plus if that's average for you...
>>
>>42735059
Not a flattering shot, her legs look unproportional to the rest of her body imo
>>
>>42735163
I think that's what they normally look like
>>
Calves are the hardest muscle to train up size. Chances are your calves are large because of genetics, or the fact you were a fat shit that got the calve gainz.

The girl on the right is actually very skinny, and has been for a very long time. The only way to reduce size of muscles is through atrophy. Relatively to the rest of your body, calves also do not have a lot of fat. So if you are thin, and your calves are huge, you're SOL for a long time.
>>
File: men vs women.jpg (131KB, 700x632px) Image search: [Google]
men vs women.jpg
131KB, 700x632px
>>42734748
I find it hilarious how women constantly ask questions like this as if they do something amazing. They are literally DYEL status, just don't get fat. That's it. No magical exercise or diet. Just lose weight one way or another while not putting on a lot of muscle.

Reminds me of this picture.
>>
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>42735265
Yeah, you men sure have it hard right; constantly worrying about how you look, getting up earlier to style your hair etc...

I'm sure that if you were to ask a VS model what she'd rather do, eat healthy and work out a ton or literally starve for 2 weeks before a show, she'd choose the latter, right?
>>
>>42735418
Men do have it hard women just over think everything
>>
Literally just don't eat ? During my depression I dropped to my lowest weight ever (since the 7th grade). Asians have smaller portion sizes and no fat acceptance movement so they diet or eat little. You could run on a level 0 incline at most. Just eat less, don't build muscle, and basically be an anachan. Enjoy your no ass and boobs though unless you got great genetics.
>>
>>42735418
it is an utter joke how much easier it is for a women to pass as attractive compared to a guy

literally don't be a whale and you are good to go as a women
>>
>nobody mentions how much plastic surgery kpop girls go through and how popular it is there
>>
>>42736989
Thats not true, men pick women based on looks alone, so women have to focus on physical appearance. If a girl has a shit face she's done for.

But guys have other things they can rely on like social status, money, influence, power, confidence etc.

SO STFU AND SAVE ME YOUR BETA TEARS
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.