[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get rid of anterior pelvic tilt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

how do i get rid of anterior pelvic tilt?
>>
post the gif, you know the one
>>
>>42732435
planks
hip thrusts
perfect form deadlifts and squats
stretching your hip flexors
and simply forcing yourself to walk with correct posture

the last one helps the most
>>
>>42732435
stand up straight, maggot!
>>
what abut lateral pelvic tilt? I'm currently trying to lean with my one shoulder outward less, sitting truly square, and doing some stretches but not sure if they actually do anything to fix my problem.
>>
>>42732435
Hip flexor stretch, glute stretch, lower-back stretch, hamstring stretch, plank, ab workout, squats
>>
>>42732435
How to get rid of a forward head?
>>
>>42732786
get use to looking with eyes downward, hold head back more. it's awkward feeling at first, but becomes natural after a while.

if you sit at a desk a lot, try raising your monitor higher up so you have to keep head back to look at it square.
>>
>>42732786
decapitation
>>
How do we, finally, get the golem gone?
>>
>>42732435
>>42732786

how to get rid of sway back? please help
>>
File: 1504286923530.jpg (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1504286923530.jpg
50KB, 657x527px
>>42732435
I have sway back, anterior pelvic tilt and thoractic kyphosis all in one.

>19 years old

Bonus points: balding
>>
Stop letting Chad fuck you in the ass so much.
>>
Hahahha virgin
>>
>>42734482
More like swag back, looks cool, don't see a problem there.
>>
Serious answer: whenever you're standing up, clench both your ass and your abs at the same time. You won't be able to do it very long at first, but the more you do, the easier it gets and less your pelvis tilts forward.
>>
>>42732435
Have someone with sway back fuck your spine into place
>>
>>42735115
Damn, I was doing that while waiting for the bus and made some MILFs laugh.
>>
>>42732435
I have forward head how do I fix that
>>
>>42735203
i have the same problem, i just pull my neck back until it's perfectly aligned as it should be, use a double mirror to find the right posture and then keep it, it's going to hurt like a motherfucker for the first few days but then it will become more and more natural until it's fixed
>>
>>42732659
Planks QUICKLY fixed my anterior pelvic tilt. 2 sets of 2 minutes at the beginning of my core work.
I listen to this while I do my planks since they're boring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHakl2bMQYI
>>
>>42732435
Well I have fucking sheuermanns disease kyphosis so am I fucked???
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.