[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big is too big?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
How big is too big?
>>
>>42730981
4 scoops too big
>>
If you're lean and natty you can't get "too" big. If you're natty and normies say you're getting too big, you're just too fat.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>42731001
this

You will never get big as a natty. Pic related is only type of "big" you can get as a natty
>>
File: justin-james-watt.jpg (87KB, 720x979px) Image search: [Google]
justin-james-watt.jpg
87KB, 720x979px
>>42731001
>Height: 6 ft 5 in
>Weight: 295 lb
>Implying that this is not big
>>
>>42730981
Anything more than athletic mode is too big and looks like compensating
>>
>>42731515
He's big, but I doubt many people would say he's too big. Also if you think NFL players aren't on gear then you're delusional.
>>
>>42731515
Nice reading comprehension you illiterate nigger
>>
Once I saw a Chadiest Chad tier dude: over 2m height face frame top tier, small waist broad shoulder, packed some with serious muscle. However he had fucking massive lats, like seriously huge lats so big it pushed his arms aside a little, two chicks were miring him hard as he walked by them but once they had better angle of him they noticed how big his lats were and his arms getting pushed by it. They started laughing behind his back.
So there you go, being too big can be a thing even with amazing looks.
>>
File: 999FCB_Brad_Pitt_035.jpg (51KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
999FCB_Brad_Pitt_035.jpg
51KB, 852x480px
>>42731883
It's sort of how most of us guys find gross or laugh at girls with gigantic fake silicon tits, lips or asses. I imagine girls do the same when they look at roided up freaks.

As for the OP, if you are a natty you can work as hard as you can and you won't become big enough that it becomes unattractive. Only people who use roids become that way, which makes me question why would someone do it in the first place. Unless you are a professional bodybuilder or bouncer or whatever.

The redpill about lifting is that women find gross anything bigger than pic related. Most will straight up laugh at you.
>>
>>42730981
If it's too big for you, then it's probably too big.
>>
>>42731883
>lifting for girls

Stop
>>
File: 1449448062531.jpg (121KB, 768x964px) Image search: [Google]
1449448062531.jpg
121KB, 768x964px
>''you tell me''
>>
>>42731883
They would pay to suck his dick tho
>>
>>42731515
Implying he's natty
>>
File: IMG_0587.png (958KB, 1080x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.png
958KB, 1080x1020px
>>42730981
Maybe this
> but it's also my goal body so whatever
>>
>>42734325
>using someone else's body as your goal body

you will never be someone else. just try to be the best version of yourself. If you always try to be someone else you'll be miserable. You will never look like the guy in that pic, you might get bigger than him and more shredded, but you'll never be him.
>>
>>42734306
you ever see how hard this nigga trains?
NFL players get tested like every three hours
Also, don't hate on our resident Chad. He's literally rebuilding Houston
>>
>>42734325
>goal body

i hope you enjoy lots and lots of test.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.