[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fall for the calorie counting meme at the start of the year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1307936668951.jpg (20KB, 582x329px) Image search: [Google]
1307936668951.jpg
20KB, 582x329px
>Fall for the calorie counting meme at the start of the year
>Lost 89lbs
>Now in the normal BMI range
>Still have man tits

Should i just keep going until i'm a skelly or what?
>>
damn bro, looks like you forgot to lift...
>>
File: awshityes.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
awshityes.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>42730150
You didn't see it with all that fat, but you're actually a woman, anon.
>>
File: 1327479371935.jpg (71KB, 400x597px) Image search: [Google]
1327479371935.jpg
71KB, 400x597px
>>42730157
I did and couldn't keep up. Followed SS.

The first 2 months went alright besides DOMS out the wing wang, but that was expected.

I had slowly gotten more and more fatigued to the point that i couldn't even bench as much as when i started. It started affecting me at work so i gave in.
>>
>>42730150
you didn't read the sticky and you didn't lift
>>
>>42730272
that means you cut your calories too low and didn't recover and sleep properly dumdum
>>
MAN TITS DO NOT GO AWAY ONCE YOU GAIN THEM.

IVE SAID THIS A MILLION TIMES BEFORE.

NOBODY SEEMS TO BELIEVE ME.

THEY DONT GO AWAY.

YOU NEED SURGERY IF YOU WANT TO LOSE THEM.
That said, not everyone will get them, it's all dependant on where you store body-fat. If you store body-fat on chest a lot and develop breasts to begin with, you're fucked and will NEED surgery.

>n-no y-you wont! i didn't n-need to!

Shut the fuck up, you didn't have man tits then, I'm not just talking about have a puffy chest from being bloated/fat from bulking a bit too hard, I'm talking about fucking develop LITERAL man tits where the formation of your chest literally alters to a permanant state of looking like you have tits. This isn't like being warm/cold and have nice chest when your cold, having man tits doesn't matter what temp it is, it's that you have fucking TITS now.
>>
>>42730150
>CICO is a meme
>I successfully lost 89lbs

Better complain on the internet
>>
File: lanky.jpg (10KB, 206x213px) Image search: [Google]
lanky.jpg
10KB, 206x213px
>>42730272
I've lost a fair bit of weight and I feel so much weaker. It worried me so much I got a check up at the Doctor's and they said everything was fine, I've just lost muscle from dieting.
>>
>>42730272
>followed SS
SS is literally a meme

Don't tell me you actually drank a gallon of milk a day too.
>>
You might just have gyno.

What do your titties feel like? Are they just fatty like your gut or does it feel like there's tissue inside?
>>
>>42730386
Nah, there's 3 things

1. Puffy/Fat chest from bulking = Not man tits.
2. Gyno = Man tits version 1
3. Big Floppy Fat man tits from being too fat and/or having high amount of bodyfat placement on chest area that eventually develops into excessive floppy tit like chest
>>
>>42730364

>gallon of Milk

128 g protein
38 g fat
192 g carbs

The rest of the protein can be obtained through whey

This is the perfect ratio of macros if everything else you eat is lean protein, get outta here with your pseudo science memery, feggit
>>
>>42730340
Theres ordinary fat which disappears with diet and exercise, then there is Gyno which is breast tissue and you are not getting rid of it, enjoy your man titties.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.