[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fitness tips for the poor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: RATTLERATTLERATTLE.jpg (1MB, 1232x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RATTLERATTLERATTLE.jpg
1MB, 1232x1600px
Does /fit/ have any advice for people who cant afford the gym?

To poor to afford the gym. All i have is a set of dumbbells. I have no choice but to do dumbbell workouts and a bodyweight routine. I'm thinking about building a bench with 2 milk crates and a plank of wood.

Should i go with Reddit's body weight routine or does /fit/ have a better one?

Where do i start if i cant do 1 push up or sit up?

Will i make decent gains doing dumbbells + body weight? (I'm 6'3, 78kg ,171pound)

Pic related is my build.
>>
>>42728706
You're 171 pounds and you can't do a single push up?
>>
>>42728923
I can do 2, which might as well be none.
>>
>>42728934
Faggot do 2 every hour then do 3 every hour 2 days from now
>>
>>42728936
What a load of 9gag-tier advice. fuck off.
>>
>>42728934
kill yourself and roll the dice with reincarnation to get a body that isn't pathetic in the next life.
>>
I hate gyms. 3/4s of the time its social hour bs, not to mention its a giant incubator for germs and other disgusting bs like flu, ringworm and all sorts of bacteria. Rather than stay home, some shithead always has to go and wind up infecting others if they are sick, sweating all over machines/benches/seats and coughing all over the place. No way to avoid it and if you dont get hit with it, you were just lucky. Then you have the fags who see you doing something and wanna tell you how ya should do it , blah blah blah, when I ve been traning for nearly 20 years.

I do all my shit at home, have been for years. No time constraints, can do so whenever i like, and the fridge is right there so i can immediately eat when done/take my supps.

Get a good bench for now, a preacher attachment and 4 or 5 sets of d-bells. You can quite a bit with all of that. Youd be surprised how much.
>>
>>42728980
Same fag here...forgot to mention , get an E-Z curl bar too with some 25/10/5 lb plates. Lots ya can do with that as well.
>>
File: 1504247304294.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1504247304294.gif
1MB, 205x223px
>>42728977

>not eating the bodies of stronger more well adapted men in order to absorb their power
>never gonna make it
>>
When i was locked up in jail, i used to make big ass water bags in trash bags. Did behind the back tricep raises, lateral shoulder raises. Worked well lol. For the big boy stuff though it was useless. For that I did lots of push ups, with a dude sitting on my back or pushing down on my back for resistance, handstand pushups, squats. Lots of calisthenics basically.
>>
>>42728706
dumbbells. this is literally what i use at home.
>>
>>42728706

>To poor to afford the gym. All i have is a set of dumbbells. I have no choice but to do dumbbell workouts and a bodyweight routine. I'm thinking about building a bench with 2 milk crates and a plank of wood.

That sounds like an accident waiting to happen. Jeez. Don't mess around with making some half-assed shit that will probably resemble something the 3 stooges would make. Do like anon said and just buy a well made solid bench. Well worth it.
>>
>>42728706
But if you are poor, how are you gonna buy all the bulking food?
>>
>>42728706
follow convict conditioning or something bodyweight related

eat lots, you're skinny because you don't eat enough
>>
Right there with you OP. Currently dropping from 220 of fat, and don't my some low intensity with dumbbells and an exercise bike for cardio.

Only two gyms in my town, the cheapest starting at £30 a month. Fuck that. Well, until I get a better job.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.