[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

130 lb skinny twig here. How the actual fuck do I gain weight,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: monsterdude.png (72KB, 996x996px) Image search: [Google]
monsterdude.png
72KB, 996x996px
130 lb skinny twig here. How the actual fuck do I gain weight, never been above 140 in my life. Protein powder?
Also, how do I even begin to lift at this weight? I've always been strictly cardio, XC runner through high school and kept the habit going until now. Should I stop and focus on weight training?
>>
>>42727797
Peanut butter
Milk
Squats
>>
>>42727797
LURK MORE
you faggot.

Lift, run, eat, do shit. I do not know where to start explaining to you what a retard you are for posting something so broad, basic, and stupid. Lurk more. Eat more. Idiot.
>>
>>42727797
you have to eat. a lot. every day.
you track your calories to ensure that you're eating a lot everyday.
and then you lift heavy things and put them down. consistently. week after week. month after month.
If you eat but dont lift you'll become skinny-fat.
if you lift but don't eat, you'll just feel like shit.
you have to want it bad enough. do you want it?
>>
Eat things you want to eat fag. It's not that hard.
>>
>>42727797
read the sticky twink
>>
>>42727797
>how do I gain weight
Ever heard of eating?
>>
just drink a ton of milk

drink a gallon of milk a day (or half gallon if youre gaining weight too fast)

if youre lactose intolerant get some lactase pills to help you digest it or buy the lactaid brand milk (or knockoffs of it that have the lactase enzyme in it)

also eating a lot of pasta and putting half a stick of butter in it and some sauce and cheese or w/e condiments you wanna add

but whatever it is you kinda just gotta eat a lot of food and just eat it really quickly. it takes some time for your brain to get the signal youre not hungry, so if you eat slow then you
might not be able to eat as much
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.