[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MCRD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0030.jpg (123KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.jpg
123KB, 750x1334px
Sup brahs
I just finished recruit training
I'm the guy with the hella fucked up back, and I remember some of you guys were saying that I wouldn't make it with such a fucked up back, but I did and I'm on my 10 days of leave right now.
>ask me anything
>>
>>42726606
Being a slave to the guberment working out like you planned?
>>
>>42726662
I get paid to work out, I get free housing, and free food, and healthcare.

So yes.
>>
>>42726676
>free
>>
Recruit training is the easy part you fucking BOOT!! Welcome to the family, get ready to earn the title everyday... Those back issues are just going to get worse.
>>
Wait hiw long have you been in? Are you at negative leave now kek
>>
>>42727218
At least I don't have to go to SOI.
I am arti tho
>>
>>42726693
Freedom isn't free
>>
If you have issues wait until you are done with MCI/SOI and go to the hospital whenever you have an issue. Your health is not worth whatever they are offering. Avoid meds if they offer them (if you can) Alot of my Marines have had issues with addiction. Finley, go to school while you are in. Military jobs don't translate and no one is going to help you when you get out.. This should be a priority.
>>
>>42727497
Yeah, you heard him. Hit the books, Finley.
>>
>>42726606
What mos did you sign for?

t. poolee here
>>
>>42726606
Use your past back injuries to med sept after mci, collect 80% for the rest of your life and use the gi bill.
>>
>tfw been in USMC for over a year
>knees exploding
it's not fair, also I'm addicted to the painkillers than the useless fucks at medical decided to throw at me without properly checking my knee, fuck the ACL
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.