[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well does it work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

How well does it work?
>>
>>42726419
permanently
>>
You'll take the deepest dirt nap you've ever taken.
>>
it'll knock the fuck out (tm)
>>
>>42726419
It's like a 5 day coma then you die.
>>
>>42727042
kek
>>
>>42726425
You sonofabitch
>>
>>42726419
considering he probably took this shit all the time and ended up dying at the age of 47, i'd say it works WAY too well for me to ever touch it.
>>
>>42727395
rich took literally everything for bodybuilding for decades. I think the growth hormone fucked up his heart
>>
Got mine yesterday I ordered it 2 days before died hoping to help out if he survived. I think it works pretty well, I noticed I snapped out of sleep quickly. Like when I woke up I was ready to jump out of bed and less groggy. I feel like my sleep quality was better and my recovery better but we'll see at the end of the month if that's true
>>
>>42727437
rip
>>
better results if snorted
>>
>>42726419
I can't stop laughing at the juxtaposition of the calming lemon tea right next to the GET FUARKED AND RIPPED
>>
>>42726419
Too well, you get knocked the fuck out into a 5 day coma then leave humanity behind
>>
>>42727431
No doubt his heart was enlarged. And dont forget the PMMA injections. His arms and delts and chest were loaded with that garbage, which therefore made them completely phony. It was really no different than the shit Greg Valentino was using to get those clownish arms where one actually exploded and nearly killed him.
>>
>>42727739
>actually exploded

God... one dumb journalist used hyperbole and now the ride never ends

The swelled up and got infected. That's it.
>>
man i cant believe people would buy this supplement

it's basically just putting every natural sleep aid in one thing and being like fuck yeah this will work
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.