[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does /fit/ hate cardio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 9d5.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
why does /fit/ hate cardio?
>>
>>42726105
It takes away from the bulk. Never don't bulk.
>>
What's the point of working on stamina and endurance if girls don't want to fuck you.
>>
>>42726139
why do you believe all people on this board dont get girls?
many guys here are normal with normal lives that just like to lurk this board
>>
>>42726105
>why does /fit/ hate cardio?
Because they have no actual personal discipline or patience or attention span. Anything that takes more than a few seconds, or that is actual WORK, is a non-starter for them. They're also so worried about what 'other people think' they look like when running or riding a bike that they practically crap themselves thinking about it.
>>
>>42726219
>pratically crap themselves thinking about gymcels judging thier use of cardio equipment

I used to be like that, then I looked at all of the fucking idiots at the gym. Women weaking makeup, guys primped and preened wearing expensive clothes.

Then I was like what the fuck man, I come here to get ugly and weak, why am I worried about some snapback wearing compression pants sharting faggot who trains "the lower half of the bicep"?

Since then I stsrted doing conditioning on the stationary bike, and started making even better and more stable leg size/squat/deadlift gains.
>>
>>42726285
>Since then I stsrted doing conditioning on the stationary bike, and started making even better and more stable leg size/squat/deadlift gains.
Exactly. You build real endurance, and if you do low cadence higher intensity interval training, you gain muscular endurance on a level that a few measly reps with weights can't even begin to match. It also kickstarts the adaptation process which is why your gains are that much easier to get. Endurance work gives your overall body a clear, unmistakable message: I mean business.
>>
>>42726105
There are no cardio activities that make your chest bigger, therefore it's trash.
>>
>>42726219
Shut up you nigger i would kill you with my muscles
>>
>>42726807
If you can keep up with him lmao
>>
cardio is the ultimate key to being lean and cutting.
I use to hate when I was bulking. Honestly without I would feel like a fatass.
>>
File: 83f.png (380KB, 618x390px) Image search: [Google]
83f.png
380KB, 618x390px
>>42726171

hahaha
>>
File: 1427003288705.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1427003288705.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>42726139
This post sums up the delusion of your average poster.
Maybe if you left your CMON 2 SCOOPS hugbox once in a while, you'd know that most girls consider anything past ottermode "buff and sexy."
Lift weights for like 4 months and cut down to single digit bf% and literally every girl you meet will think you're huge.
>>
I do casual cardio on the stationary bike 6 hours a week. It doesn't really feel real. When I did school track I sweated my ass off daily. You had to. Working out on my own there's no motivation to push my cardio. Oh well it still feel that I'm doing something good for my heart n legs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.