[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are naturally good looking people more likely to be more atheltic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: chadwood.jpg (240KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
chadwood.jpg
240KB, 1024x768px
IN high school and college, ive noticed the dudes with the most aeshtetic facial structure were more likely to be athletic on average while ugly dudes with weak chines and big noses were unathletic skinnyfat/superfat people.
>>
probably bad genetics, also those with ugly faces have less motivation to lift, since all that time and money will only result in them becoming an ugly ripped guy, whilst goodlooking guys become ripped goodlooking guys.
>>
They get to fuck all the cheerleaders so it strokes their normie dicks.
>>
athletic guys look better partly because they are athletic and the rest is confirmation bias
fucking brainlet board i swear
>>
File: chadapo.jpg (78KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
chadapo.jpg
78KB, 500x750px
>>42725818

i have never seen a guy with a good face like this that is unathletic. guys with good faces usually do athletic acitivities of some type wheter its just doing pushups everyday or doing a sport like football

>>42725786

There was a study conducted on football players that they pay attention to their own apperance and hygiene a lot. so in conclusion, atheletes are more likely to look better because of good face/athletic genetics and personal grooming
>>
>>42725786
If somebody is naturally more athletic/vigorous than another it is generally speaking an indicator of better genetics and all that comes along with it, including good looks. Things don't work in absolutes, but in a general sense, those who are good athletes have the best genes.
>>
File: gandymode.jpg (78KB, 592x768px) Image search: [Google]
gandymode.jpg
78KB, 592x768px
>>42725844

Most likely.

even male models work out
>>
>>42725859
Yeah, to have good genes doesn't necessarily mean you are an athlete, but those who take naturally to sport and generally outperform their peers physically will usually have the outward appearance that would help them propagate their genes. It would be incredibly odd for a genetically fit person to not be attractive to the opposite sex.
>>
>>42725786
self perception/parents affecting their kids in a certain way that makes them develop a certain way, etc etc
>>
>>42725786
Did you miss the, like, 8 years where Chris was fat?

He's the one dude you don't want to use this weird confirmation bias theory on.
>>
>>42725893
Lmao at this nurturelet.
>>
>>42725786
higher testosterone -> better face

higher testosterone -> more physically active

more physically active -> higher testosterone
>>
>>42725837
>i have never seen a guy with a good face like this that is unathletic.
Youve got it backwards. If that guy were unathletic and 25% bf he wouldnt have an attractive face. The face doesnt make him athletic, the athleticism makes his face look good.
>>
>>42725911
He was fat because he thought it would help his career as a comedian
>>
its simple

from the start of schooling popular people are those that play the most common sport of the country, think about your lunch breaks even when your 8-9, the popular kids will be doing playing some sort of physical game, to be the apex of this group, you must also be attractive
>>
Better breathing(accompanies a good jaw), higher motivation and better support from friends and family. Ugly children are repulsive to their parents
>>
>>42726018
Yes, but he was still fat regardless of the reason, and for a long time too. For that time he wasn't athletic.
>>
>>42725837
i went to a catholic school and ive seen a shit-ton. one of the priests had the best jaw i seen irl and couldve been a turbo chad is he took care of himself.
good looking people simply take care of themselves more
>>
Lmao, havent been on /fit/ for months and youre more autistic than ever. Its still the genetic this, genetic that, the people who lift are literally ubermensch bulkshit.
The awkward looking nerd guy who drives a ferrari from his salary at 23 has a better genetics than your good looking college football player who will never make it. Genetics is not equal to looks or fitness achievements
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.