[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facial aesthetic gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Sculpting a nice body is easy straightforward. Cut fat, build muscle. However, how can one improve the aesthetics of their face? Waxing/threading of the eyebrows if necessary, proper dental care, shaving, and a nice haircut are all nice and dandy, but is there a way to improve things like jaw definition or that clenched cheek muscle that some dudes have? From the time I've spent on this subreddit I'm reasonably sure that at least one person will reference this same question on /fit/ where the answer was for OP to suck dick in order to build the desire muscle. Once we get that out of the way, I'm curious if there actually is a legitimate answer or am I just being a bit silly with this wishful thinking.
>>
>>42722533
>Waxing/threading of the eyebrows
Faggot. Sucking dick sounds about right for you.
>>
>>42722533
Check the Mew thread
>>
File: 1244325423654.jpg.jpg (77KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1244325423654.jpg.jpg
77KB, 1200x800px
>facial gains

Yes, eugenics and thousands of years of breeding. This is why cucks on /fit/ confuse me with their (((human))) beans meme implying niggers and the like can mix with other Races.
>>
>>42722551
Who cares what guys do to their eyebrows if girls like it?
>besides crotchety old fucks
>>
>>42722533
bump
>>
>>42722551
Ask me how I know you look like utter shit.
>>
>>42722595
>>
File: ByTy-lqCIAEaBuk.jpg (8KB, 236x327px) Image search: [Google]
ByTy-lqCIAEaBuk.jpg
8KB, 236x327px
>>42722595
>Thinking that guy looks good
>Thinking any girls find that phenotype attractive
Hilarious. Looks like a female to male tranny. Cope harder with your recessive genetic profile and that the women in your life will always seek to breed with a darker phenotype male and make you a cuck
>>
File: 1503652336919.jpg (97KB, 920x535px) Image search: [Google]
1503652336919.jpg
97KB, 920x535px
>>42723039
>being this salty

This is how everyone knows you're an insecure little bitch. If you are a "med" then you have non-White blood. Deal with it, don't lash out.

>>42722992
Malfoy did nothing wrong.
>>
>>42722533
Ben Dahlhaus for anyone wondering.
>>
>>42723534
>>42723039
>>42722992
Cool it bros. Plenty of girls like guys with dark features and plenty of girls like blonds. Do we really have to do this every time? It's pretty immature.
>>
>>42723717
This guy gets it
>>
>>42723534
I bet your boipussy gets really looking up men better looking than you

Just imagining everyone more masculine fucking your mom and sister.

mmmmmm. Really seems to sexually exite you alt cucks to imagine little pink pussies taking dark dick while you protest. Screaming at the world. "Please, please don't fuck my white oneitis infront of me". Putting up a show of masculinity, really pretending you're trying to stop it. Just so that nobody gets suspicious about how hard your dick is and how wide your eyes are watching her pretty pink lips against dark skin.

Watching her be taken from you.

mmmm

Have fun at your next rally cuckboi. I wonder if your mom just waits for your dad and you to leave the house so she can call that dark masculine man that she really loves to come fuck her in the room where your family gathers. Your mother and sister keeping up the charade of being happy with the feminine sissy boys in their family, because of how much it turns them on to fuck rugged foreign men in your beds. Your sister and mother getting tag teamed while you cry in the corner and your father is knocked out on the ground. Your mom looks you in the eye and tells you that she belongs to him, smirking as she turns and gives that dark foreign man on your bed a deep passionate kiss revealing how deep her love is for him. And not for you

mmm
>>
File: stop-it-boner.-no-meme.jpg (25KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
stop-it-boner.-no-meme.jpg
25KB, 600x561px
>>42723892
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.