[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/food/ at college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Joe.jpg (37KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
Joe.jpg
37KB, 570x238px
I'm going back to college after 1.5 years and have no idea what kind of foods to bring with me

Was thinking about meal prepping some chicken meals and taking sandwiches with me..

But that would be so plain & boring..
>>
>>42720153
learn to cook you fucking manchild
>>
>>42720228
I cook every day but I can't take that to college..
>>
>>42720153

You're talking about lunches?

Cook up a big portion of pasta at the beginning of the week and leave in fridge. On the day portion in meat (cooked chicken/tinned fish are quick and easy) and vegetables (frozen mixed or salad veg for cheapness.) For a sauce you can use mayonnaise or you can cook up a basic pasta sauce at the beginning of the week and again leave in fridge to portion. (Basic = 400g passata/chopped tomatoes, 1tbsp oregano/mixed veg, 1 onion, 2 bulbs garlic - cook latter two in pan for five minues, add rest simmer on a low heat for 20 minutes covered.)
>>
I know there's plenty of those fitness and "fitness" YouTube channels with videos dedicated to travel/school lunches

Main tip is just to bring something mostly dry that isn't gonna spill all over the fucking place if the lid gets loose
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.