[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no amount of weight will help me make the first move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1438538035734.jpg (46KB, 604x694px) Image search: [Google]
1438538035734.jpg
46KB, 604x694px
>no amount of weight will help me make the first move
>>
>>42720041
that's why you cut to abs, dumbass.

saged.
>>
just say hi and do some small talk
if she's not into you she'll show
>>
>>42720041
tfw getting friendzoned by a girl that i have feelings for
>>
File: 1501068181946.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1501068181946.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>42720041
More like
>No amount of weight will fix your unattractive face

I have no problem approaching or talking to women

However none of them are interested in me beyond being my friend. I "dated" a girl for two months, she clearly wasn't interested in me and she then said she just really likes me as a person and wants to stay friends, but doesn't see us as "boyfriend and girlfriend". That was a year ago and I still haven't recovered from how much it hurt me. We could talk for 8 hours every day, she laughed at all my jokes, she said she really liked me and I honestly was starting to fall for her, because I've never been in a relationship before and I thought she was genuinely interested.
>>
>>42720069
Cut her off man, she's using you for emotional support and not giving you anything back for it.

It's like when Chad's fuck girls and the girls are like "He uses me for sex but doesn't care about me, but one day he will!". She's getting off on the emotional support and care you give her and the attention, but you're getting nothing out of it. Why would she ever change when you're giving her what she wants? Stop talking to her, show her you're not interested in just being friends, show her that she was to work for your attention and provide some sort of value for you to care.

I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but it'll increase your chances of something happening from 0 to like 10% maybe, but it's better than nothing and it's better than feeling like shit.
>>
>Once again as school started have oneitis for a girl, but will go away after a few months and wont even approach a girl for the rest of the year other than whores when drunk enough to blow 400$ for something as lame as sex

Please release me from this nightmare
>>
>6'3
>good face and jaw
>good frame
>decently fit
>fairly confident
>pretty good sized penis

>penile psoriasis
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.