[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WORST WEEK EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: RIP in Peace Lenny.png (2MB, 1746x1316px) Image search: [Google]
RIP in Peace Lenny.png
2MB, 1746x1316px
WORST WEEK EVER
>>
fuck off
>>
>>42715263
kys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOoEkiZCBAY
>>
>>42715263
Nobody gives a fuck
>>
File: 1484072396743.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1484072396743.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>lying in a hospital bed
>still finds time to put the cookie cutters in their place
>>
>>42715263

I've never understood the appeal of Delray Misfits

A bunch of guys that workout in their spare time away from defrauding junkies, their families, and the medical system in general
>>
>>42715350
>dat constant twitching
>>
>>42716267
Because the vast majority of us are losers who have no IRL friends so we watch these videos and feel like these people are our friends.
>>
>>42716267
Fuck off
>>
>>42715263
Who is shilling this and why?
>>
>>42716342
>>42716348

I grew up around junkies, their enablers, and the scam artists around them.

If you're too much of loser to be "friends" with that crowd you might as well commit suicide or OD
>>
>>42716414
>you might as well commit suicide or OD

Do you get some sort of edge off of telling people to kill themselves?

It is a shame, if only you knew the judgment God would bring you if someone did so upon your actions.
>>
Lenny isn't going to die but he will probably be put on meds for the afib. I'm pretty sure most of these wont mix well with the shit that he takes so hes going to have to take it easy from now on.
>>
>>42716267
For me, they remind me of some of the guys in my gym. It's like reality show, you know?
>>
>>42716267
I have seen guys make videos of them lifting and doing what fucking ever in my gym, and it pisses me off more than faggots that sit on a bench or something I need to use while staring or talking on their phone.

However, the Delray Misfits have literal retards and Big Lenny. I'm not a religious follower of their videos but they are pretty interesting and easily memed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.