[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he in the 1000 lbs club?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is he in the 1000 lbs club?
>>
Was it Bench, clean, squat, and deadlifts that made up the 1000lbs club thing?
>>
>>42714840
SBD
>>
>>42714842
Thats it? Just the three? Thats gay
>>
>>42713975
Of course, he's a Witcher.
Needs physical dexterity which means he can't be too big, but given Geralt's height (6'2"+) he could probably bench 295+, Squat 355+, and Deadlift 375+.
>>
>>42714986
no need to make it any easier of a milestone
>>
Witcher mutations enhance their strength so I'm pretty sure he is even though he doesn't lift.
>>
>>42713975
I look like shit and I am.

>>42714986
Lol weak ass bitch
>>
>>42715054
Thanks senpai. I'm after Geralt mode so this post is going to be an inspiration for my strength training
>>
>>42715054
He has super human strength dude. Mutations didn't just give him reactions and dexterity.

Though most books do speak more of power than pure strength, so maybe explosive.
>>
>>42715121
Im not going to pretend im in the 1000lb club with the meme3, i was just always under the impression that power cleans were part of it. Thats cool though, enjoy your sumo pulls and sumo squats you big strong guy for me and ill continue being athletically superior to you
>>
>>42715230
>athletically superior

I believe that you believe that
>>
>>42715230
>claims to be athletically superior
>not in the 1000lbs club

Pick one Lanky McLank

Also, how do you claim to be superior when you dont know what the lifts of the 1000lb club consist of?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.