[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I give up the sugar jew?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (473KB, 650x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
473KB, 650x435px
How do I give up the sugar jew?
>>
File: 50.png (707KB, 588x735px) Image search: [Google]
50.png
707KB, 588x735px
Buy like $50 worth of candy and a few bottles of cheap, shitty alcohol. Your goal is to eat/drink all of it in one night. If you start to get tired of it have a friend force feed it to you. After this night you won't be able to eat candy without throwing up and you'll never touch it again
>>
File: mountain_dew_damage.jpg (11KB, 250x177px) Image search: [Google]
mountain_dew_damage.jpg
11KB, 250x177px
>>
>>42713689
start tracking everything you eat and just eat 10g less of it every day
>>
I love that you chose that OP pic since that is precisely what nobody is eating. Without fail, "sugar addicts" eat things full of fat, such as donuts, cakes, cookies, ice cream, chocolate. The research also confirms this to be true - among supposed "food addicts", 2% prevalence of "addictive" behavior for high-sugar low-fat food, ~70% for high-fat foods high or low in sugar (50/50)
>>
Watch "Fed UP" on Netflix, if after seeing it you still consume sugar, you're basically a retard
>>
>>42713689
just do it
>>
>>42713729
this actually works

shortstory, bought some gold nutrition total whey or whatever the brand was chocolate flavour
bought because sometimes I'd have no meat and eggs in any of my meals and I was also cutting at the time so it was kind of hard to get proper protein without meat every meal so anyways, It was shit as fuck with the flavour it tasted AWFUL

I'd make mugcakes with it and put some low kcal icecream on it and it would mask off well but one day I remember I puked hard from it, since then the smell of any kind of chocolate whey makes me want to throw up on the go, ex kept making cupcakes with it and I'd just leave the kitchen or else i'd puke
>>
File: SFButterscotch.jpg (43KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
SFButterscotch.jpg
43KB, 700x933px
>>42713689
>sugar free candy
Shit works like a charm
>>
>>42713729
>>42714918
Taste aversion - look it up fags
>>
>>42715066
>...The ability to develop a taste aversion is considered an adaptive trait or survival mechanism that trains the body to avoid poisonous substances (e.g., poisonous berries) before they can cause harm

neat
>>
>>42715085
One of the strongest psychological adaptations, took me 2 years to get over mine for JD after my second time drinking
>>
>>42713689
discipline.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.