[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym Regret Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1503960577148.jpg (22KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
1503960577148.jpg
22KB, 400x290px
>got a sub for Planet Fitness not the downsides
>friend wants to work out with but realize after i got the membership I barely have time for this
>barely enough time as it is to myself, trying to a start a second job that I want to turn into career, dont know how im going to do both and gym
>cant quit without $57 penalty

This is going to be hell
>>
>>42710574
Look into what Arnold had to do when coming the to States. Then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>42710594
To the*
t. Jason Genova
>>
>$57

wew how many poorfags are on /fit/?
>>
>fat
>can literally live in the gym 24/7
>dont because agoraphobia/crippling anxiety

OH IM SORRY POOR LITTLE NORMIE DO YOU HAVE TIME MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS
>>
>>42710574
I'm also a poorfag and i've been there OP.

Just spend 30 minutes in the gym if you're a beginner, you honestly don't need to spend 2 hours in the gym every time, brah.

You got the time you just want an excuse, instead of hanging out with friends, playing video games, sporting or whatever you do in your free time, set aside 30 minutes, that's all it takes anon and that's a drop in the bucket.
>>
>>42710606
fuck faggot not im jason genova
>>
>>42710623
Just go early wear a baseball cap or hoodie with hood up head phones and you will be in your own world anon, I'm serious.
>>
>>42710623
>when your genes are bad and you shouldn't breed
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.