[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post-nasal drip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4839.jpg (27KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4839.jpg
27KB, 280x300px
Does anyone else here suffer from post-nasal drip when lifting?

I've had it chronically all my life and have seen multiple ENTs without success. Even had nasal surgery without any relief. When I lift the post-nasal drop gets increasingly worse. Sometimes when I try to lift it is so severe that I can't do certain lifts because the movement of my heads sends the sputum flying around in the throat and causing me to constantly gag and almost throw up. I have to go over the trash can 100 times a session just to try and cough it up and spit it out. Today I had to go sit in the bathroom for 5 minutes because a huge wad got stuck and I kept gagging almost throwing up. This was the last straw. I've used nasal sprays and decongestants too. Nothing helps.
>>
>>42709244
Its all in your head mate
>>
>>42709244
i get the drip after i do cocaine
>>
>>42709277
it's not though. I've had this shit my whole life, since I was 5. I can't remember a time when I didn't have it.

Starting to think it's allergies and I need to move to the desert
>>
>>42709244

Sounds like chronic inflammation of the sinus cavities due to allergies

Could also be your diet so you should try changing that and testing whether it improves or worsens.

I only get this when I am sick
>>
>>42709523
What diet changes would you suggest?

The only dairy in my diet is whey. Should I cut out gluten?
>>
Stop snorting lad, those disco biscuits will catch up on you eventually
>>
>>42709244
Drink plenty of water throughout the day.

Make sure you get fresh air ever so often.

I have post nasal drip, but mine actually clears up when I lift. It gives me a chronic cough if I stay inside all day though.
>>
>>42709604

I hate to drop this on you but I would try cutting gluten dairy and meat from your diet for a while as all of these are known to cause congestion and excess bile production

Try a veg diet for a while and see if that helps. It's gonna suck and it will probably worsen for the first while since veggies are natural decongestants but after a week I would wager it improves at least a little
>>
>>42709628
Is yours worse in the morning?

I have noticed fresh air gives me slight improvement. I'll try drinking more water.

>>42709666
Yeah I guess it's worth a shot. How do you even hit your macros without meat? I know cutting out gluten sucks too. My sister in law cut it out of her diet recently and it's like having a handicap. When she eats her options are so limited. My ENT wanted me to get the allergy testing done but it was $300. Might have to do it.
>>
>>42709729

>how do you even hit your macros without meat

Hummus is a good option and makes dieting a lot more tolerable. Make it with plenty of olive oil and spices so you can dip your veggies (like brocolli which is also a high protein food) and it will feel like you're actually eating a meal instead of going away hungry

There are lots of recipes online but it's a pretty nutritionally complete food so if you eat 1000 calories (which will give you about 60 grams of protein) of it a day and get the rest from leafy greens you'd be in good shape
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.