[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do good looking people have naturally good muscular development?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: chadbarrett.jpg (174KB, 800x1049px) Image search: [Google]
chadbarrett.jpg
174KB, 800x1049px
Why do good looking people have naturally good muscular development?
>>
I'll take useless, meaningless generalizations for $200, Alex.
>>
>>42708802
because they exercise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aum2NUs7BaQ
>>
because the hormonal environment that leads to good muscle development has other benefits like good bone structure and healthy skin.
>>
>>42708802
Because the fact that they have good muscle development is what makes them good look looking. OP please stop pretending to be autistic, your family misses you
>>
>>42708802

Because superior genes in aesthetics are usually selectively bred in conjunction with superior genes for health and muscularity.
>>
File: h3ziyhz6kjdz.jpg (691KB, 2888x1480px) Image search: [Google]
h3ziyhz6kjdz.jpg
691KB, 2888x1480px
>>42708802
Predisposition to good muscular development as well as having attractive facial features are all indicators of good, healthy genetics and are usually correlated. Sure, there are exceptions, but this is why they are called exceptions.
>>
>>42708802
Because Hitler was right
>>
>>42708802
this motherfucker looks like he came straight out of Final Fantasy
>>
>>42709658
penis size and height materia pls
>>
>>42708802
because they do not loose
>>
>>42708802
you already answered your own question. People who are good looking literally have better genetics and on average tend to have been frame/muscle mass
>>
>>42708802
It only seems that way because they know not to complain or reveal the hard work as that takes away from the allure of being naturally inclined.

They learned the value of doing your sit-ups and taking care of their body so long ago that it became second nature to their adult bodies. Things like this and good posture naturally results in thick necks like that.
>>
Cause good looking people had healthy upbringings that made their face and body develop correctly

Basically being stress free allowed them to develop without any errors occurring in the process, they got the right hormones at the right times and they got the right nutrition, so their whole package came out right.
>>
>>42708802
Genes
>>
>>42709774
my children gonna have proper development
>>
>>42709350
I never got why autists wear hoddies in the gym. It's ridiculously uncomfortable.
>>
>>42711755
>I never got why autists wear hoddies in the gym
hide that hairline
>>
>>42711790
Who the fuck cares about some random dyel's hair?
>>
>>42711835
what part of autist do you not understand
>>
>>42712138
All of it. Does anyone understand their logic?
>>
>>42708802
the attention they get through-out their lives has all sorts of beneficial aspects.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.