[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Golem Thread #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1490041114468.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490041114468.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Big Lenny might not have long left, we need to get him to meet Christina Broccolini before he passes
The best opportunity for this is the Rooby classic
The point of this thread is to brainstorm ways to get Christina to go to the Rooby in September and meet Big Lenny
>>
>>42708012
She's an actress and some kind of public person. She gets paid for showing herself. So we raise the money and pay her to be there. That's how it works with her type. But how much would it take?
>>
>>42708301
Whatever it takes
>>
Someone start a kickstarter or something.
>>
File: yoWIHKf[1].jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
yoWIHKf[1].jpg
67KB, 640x640px
#PrayForLenny
>>
https://voice123.com/profiles/christinabroccolini/

She's a voice actor as well.
Let's start a gofundme and have her say a message for Big Lenny. Then we send that audio file to brad/Andrew and let them film his reaction!

Someone please set this up
>>
>>42708012
>implying Lenny will be fit enough to go to the Ruby
>>
>>42708012
If I get dubs Lenny and Arnie both live forever

If singles they both die tomorrow
>>
>>42708912
so close. allahs will be done
>>
File: mfw most inspiring person ever.jpg (109KB, 1023x579px) Image search: [Google]
mfw most inspiring person ever.jpg
109KB, 1023x579px
>>42708012
This man's spirit is absolutely unbreakable. Whatever life throws at him, he remains unshakeably determined.
>>
>>42708012
Hate to say but that chocolate golem is way past his life expectancy. I hope the autopsy reveals what is inside his gut.

RIP in Peace Big L
>>
>>42708012
I'll put some money in the pot if we get a gofundme going.
>>
i have nothing to contribute other than this bump
let's make it happen boys
>>
>>42708863
This is the best option
>>
>>42708863
don't cheap out you absolute jew
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.