[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balancing Work and Fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: commercial-electrician_1.jpg (60KB, 606x250px) Image search: [Google]
commercial-electrician_1.jpg
60KB, 606x250px
Any labor bros here?

I've been strength training 4 days out the week after I work for 10 hours in this bitch ass Florida sun. The fatigue is setting in because I'm having cramps so bad I lock up at work and have to leave.

I'm not sure what to do. Maybe more sleep? Focus on recovery? I've downsized the volume to the point where my whole session contains 3 - 4 excercises. I know steroids would obviously help my recovery to where I could probably handle it but I'm not trying to hop on that train until I'm 25. (23 right now.)
>>
Hydrate well. Stop masturbating.
>>
>>42707874

Eat more quality calories.
>>
>>42707646

I don't envy you m8. I was on holiday on Florida a few years back and I drove by some road workers. It was like 35c, they were all sunburnt as hell and looked knackered.

Just walking around in that kind of heat makes me tired as hell, never mind while doing physical work. Props to you if you are even getting to the gym after that.
>>
dry wall hanger here, working in similar conditions to you. you're probably going to have to modify your routine in a way that makes it less CNS taxing and going easy on lower back exercises. go easy on the drinking and just eat more calories and try to stay very hydrated.
>>
>>42707646
Building framer here. Eat well, get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water and warm up before work. Labor is similar to working out, so get a good stretch or anything before jumping into it. Personally I just work out a few hours before work. By the time I enter, I'm warmed up and awake to get stuff done.
>>
>>42707951
My favorite thing about our theme parks is mingling with all the English that come.
>>42707982
Ok thanks. Currently I'm deadlifting and squatting twice a week I'll just cut back to once and see how it goes.
>>
The key is quality calories, sleep, and hydration. Sleep is often the hardest, make sure you get 8 hrs.

t. Construction worker/carpenter
>>
>>42708206
Is it worth sacrificing a decent breakfast for more sleep?
>>
>>42708356
This
>>
>>42707646
I work for my local township and I help maintain a cemetery and I help work the township roads. It's very taxing on my body but it's worth it by how much weight I've lost.
>>
>>42707646
Drink LOTS of water. Also eat bananas against cramps
>>
>>42707646
I workout before work. Kind of sucks, but it's better than doing it after work.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.