[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help my fat retarded ass lose weight pls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 1503973540165.png (66KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503973540165.png
66KB, 247x200px
Okay, so, I imagine that this board sees a bunch of these threads so bear with me here.

I am at a turning point in my life. Senior year of highschool, first job, just opened my own bank account, learning to drive. The whole becoming an adult thing, The one thing I don't want to take with me through all of this is my weight. I have been overweight pretty much all of my life. There have been points when I was thinner but that was only when I lived with my abusive Aunt and Uncle or hospitalized for several months at a time. I weight about 350. Fortunately I'm also 6'6 so I'm not a fucking beach ball, but I'm still visibly fat. I have a less than ideal diet. It consists of making a bowl of cereal, maybe a fruit bar between breakfast and lunch, then a normally light lunch, another snack sometime later and then a hearty dinner. I also tend to consume whatever I feel compelled to eat if I think it's tasty. I also don't do much active stuff at all really. I play vidya most of the time or sit on the computer. I was doing some weight training in my junior year but I stopped.

So here is what I think I should be doing and I wanted to see if my ideas are worth while or even accurate.
>Control my eating habits better and cut all of the sugary bullshit out of my diet.
> Eat more fiber. If I'm not mistaken it takes longer to digest and makes you feel fuller longer. Plus it cleans out your system right?
>I think that I should introduce more cardio into my life. Weight training was stupid because I need to shed my excess body fat before attempting to bulk up. Start taking walks and stuff? Acquire a treadmill?

Any other steps I'm missing here?
I want to lose this fucking weigh already. I can't take being a fat cunt anymore.
Please share any advice you have /fit/
>Pic unrelated
>>
File: billandted2.jpg (28KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
billandted2.jpg
28KB, 400x311px
>>42705835
Please please please read the sticky. It will tell you all the ins and out of what I'm about to tell you. Basically it all comes down to calories in vs. calories out for weight loss. If you eat more than you expend in a day, you will gain weight. If you eat less, you will lose weight. 1 Pound of fat is about 3500 calories SO!!

>find out your TDEE with a TDEE calculator online (google it)
>Subtract 500 cals from that number (or just only eat 1500 calories a day)
>REALLY COUNT AND TAKE TRACK OF YOUR CALORIES. EVERY MEAL EVERY SNACK. this is a step most people lose at. AT first its a lot but it will get easier over time and eventually you will be able to keep a tally for the day in your head, you will automatically know or be able to eyeball calories in a meal based on the ingredients, etc
>use a calorie counting app like myfitnesspal, my macros + or fitbit
>if you eat at -500 calories a day from your TDEE, you will lose 3500 calories per week, so 1 POUND OF FAT PER WEEK AS WELL

Definitely do cardio, maybe even bpdyweight exercises and lifting if you think you'd be into that. Best of Luck OP, I was where you are about 2 years ago, 350 pounds, now I'm down to 190. I BELIEVE IN YOU!
>>
>>42705886
Oh, and one of the most importanbt parts of long term, consistent weightloss is

>DRINK WATER. NOT JUST INSTEAD OF SUGARY DRINKS (WHICH YOU SHOULD CUT OUT OF YOUR DIET ANYWAY) DRINK WATER WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY.

>PACE YOUR MEALS OUT. Eating less than you are used to (you probably average about 2500-3000 calories daily desu, maybe more) will be hard, so eat your first meal later in the day, then you will be less inclined to eat extra snack at night.
>>
File: 1490907697618.jpg (144KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490907697618.jpg
144KB, 900x1200px
>>42705835
I went from 230lbs of pure fat to 170lbs and around 16% body fat over the past two years. Here are the tips I can give:

When it comes to eating, especially at that weight, the most important thing is making sure calories in < calories out. You WILL lose weight if you are burning more calories than you consume. Best way to keep track is using the app MyFitnessPal. It works really well for me. Cardio is great for weight loss but so is weight training (plus it's actually fun). I suggest do a little bit of both.

The most important thing is that this isn't just a temporary weight loss, it's a lifestyle change (as corny as that sounds). If you're really sick of being a fat cunt, you have to be committed 100%. It's a marathon, so make sure your diet and your workout routine are as sustainable as they are effective.

Also check out the sticky.
We're all gonna make it brah, good luck.
>>
Sticky is very informative

Plus you're 17-18 so you're super high in testosterone and should be way easier for you now than in if you are in your late 20's
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.