[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mew/Tongue Posture General: First edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 41

Modern Humans have largely developed improperly. Posture issues are present throughout the body, and most obvious in poor facial/cranial development. Pre-agricultural humans all had robust, excellently developed skulls with near perfect teeth and beautiful faces. Nobody has ugly genetics, but soft foods and improper posture has resulted in sunken maxillary bones, down-grown jaws, poor cheekbones, and terrible spine alignment.

You can correct this and develop into a beautiful healthy human. All males have Chad potential, all females can be Stacy.

How to mew:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6h3-wsqLNA part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2GV5PpssX4 part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2GV5PpssX4 part 3

Before and after pictures/stories:
http://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

The entirety of Human fitness is based around proper alignment and posture of the skeletal and muscular systems. If this isn't corrected, everything else will be either sub-optimal or falling apart. Help eachother out and post your results.
>>
The second post in this general will be the best tips posted in threads. It's different for everyone but the best one posted so far seems to be to create a vacuum in your mouth and suction cup your tongue to the roof of the mouth.

Tongue position is being debated ATM but it should not overlap teeth. I think different people have different levels of development, so if you can't seat your tongue properly you have to develop and widen the palate to fit it.

Palate expanders can speed up this process, but it can be done by the tongue alone according to many anons
>>
I feel it in my cheeks and jaw, but how do I know this is going to move my face and not just give me TMJ
>>
>>42705410
It's not like the changes are rapid. If you start having jaw issues you can just stop
>>
File: 42414.png (28KB, 416x403px) Image search: [Google]
42414.png
28KB, 416x403px
>>42705368
Quit shilling this stupid shit. Best way to get a jawline and facial aesthetics is to fucking workout and lose weight.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000279864760.jpg (130KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000279864760.jpg
130KB, 960x640px
>>42705442
>Losing weight will change your face bones

Anyone above ~10% bodyfat is an idiot anyways. But if you're low bodyfat without a jawline or cheekbones it's because your development is fucked up
>>
>>42705368
>Pre-agricultural humans all had robust, excellently developed skulls with near perfect teeth and beautiful faces.

Just how the fuck do you know that, you autistic shill? Seen pics or something?
>>
File: 354627.png (1MB, 1146x996px) Image search: [Google]
354627.png
1MB, 1146x996px
>>42705461

>anyone above 10% BF is an idiot anyways

DELET THIS I AM ON A BULK
>>
If you're past the age of like 17, your facial bone structure isn't going to change because you hold your tongue in a different place.

Good advice for kids though. See also: not mouth breathing.
>>
>>42707521

This is bullshit, I can tell you from experience that it works. Most people don't have the patience to make something small and seemingly inconsequential into a habit

You can literally feel your cheekbones when you do it correctly so that should be enough evidence for a beginnerfag to atleast experiment
>>
So basically tldr is to always close teeth and put your tongue up behind your teeth?
I've been doing forever and I have a regular jaw lol
>>
>>42707571
>put your tongue up behind your teeth?

Say 'N'

That's the spot where your tongue should rest.
>>
>>42707578
I understand, feels uncomfortable and there's massive salvia building up right now lol
>>
>>42707591
You should swallow after exhales.

It also helps keep your nose clear if you're the type to get stuffy a lot.
>>
>>42707610
It starts to hurt now, I'm pushing semi hard, is that normal?
>>
>>42707558
Ok so you know more than my dentist/oral surgeon. Cool
>>
File: m6jX1Cml.jpg (57KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
m6jX1Cml.jpg
57KB, 480x640px
>tried this, think youre all fags,
>wake up today sore like i did a neck workout for the first time
>deargod.webm
>>
In all the after pics the angle/lighting is different. I really hope this works though because I was a mouth breather as a kid.

My orthodontist told me surgery was the only thing that would make a difference as my growth plates closed though, so I really doubt this will work.
>>
>>42705368
I can not watch the videos right now, but I have a few doubts, can someone explain me?

I already swallow in the correct manner, but my tongue posture is wrong for sure as just the tip touches the palate.

I could not get all of the tongue in the pallate until I read in the thread yesterday that you are supposed to make a vaccum with your tongue. It sure works, the tongue stays on the pallate and I feel some force on my cheek bones and maxilla.

But I also feel a force pulling my teeth inwards. I am wearing braces that are supposed to bring my teeth backwards a bit, so mewing would be benefical? My fear is that I am doing it wrong and will fuck up my teeth and/or jaw.

Also, the tip of the tongue should touch just before the teeth but it should not touch the teeth at all, right?

Also, doing this makes it way easier for me to breath with my nose, as it is not getting congestionated at all.

I am also dealing with some muscular tension and posture problems, I found out that mewing really makes my body more relaxed and my posture better.
>>
Does mewing change nose shape ?
>>
>>42706507
easy.

go deep into the brazilian rain forests.
Every single oonga booga red skinned native shitskin who runs around naked and uses stones to cut meat has absolutely perfectly aligned teeth and a normal, forward grown jaw. There wont be a single one with a recessed chin.
>>
>>42707878
Mouth breathing will fuck up your nose though, making it bigger and more crooked as time goes by, so learning to breath properly and using good posture will prevent any further damage.

It won't make any improvement either though.
>>
>>42707878
it kind of does. The tip of nose is just skin and cartilage, not actual bone.

People with recessed jaws/chins are more likely to have a hooked nose, but thats not the nose itself. Its because the tip of the nose is "dropping down" because that bone underneath it is recessed (maxilla bone).

So if you have a hooked nose with a recessed jaw, and you would do a surgery or mew hard your nose shape would change yes
>>
>>42707925
Ever seen an abo? They're the opposite despite also being stone age.

Some humans have the heritage for stronger, more symmetrical bone structure due to more environmental pressure. Simply put, the fragile unga bunga's died and the ugly one's didn't get to breed.

I'd be curious to see some study done on this as well as I'm pretty sure modern diets, modern stress, relative isolation, and modern pollution do fuck up human development in a lot of ways.
>>
>>42707979
abos live in modern day australia, silly sausage

Im not saying every human is supposed to have a model tier chad jaw, but recessed chins are not genetic at all. Just like crooked teeth
>>
So the basic idea is to hold your tongue on roof so the inferior part of the face doesn't have much pressure in, right?
>>
>>42707872
please respond
>>
>>42707872
how exactly is that weak vacuum you create with your mouth supposed to fuck up your teeth? You worry about nothing.

Yes, the tongue is supposed to rest right behind/above your front upper teeth, but not touch them.
>>
>>42708349
You're an idiot. It's prolonged exposure to pressure. The exact same thing happens with your teeth. Their position is alter because of constant pressure
>>
>>42708349
Thanks for the anwser!

I do not know, I thought that over time even a weak force could change the teeth, it is the principle of mewing after all. I worried that if I did it wrong I would change it and make things worse, but it seems I am doing everything right.

Maybe it will actually correct my teeth, since in an x-ray I did they look kinda like this:

/
\

Instead of this

I
I
>>
>>42705368
>somebody suggested that Mew should lift and it will gain him alot of attention
>gets backlash in comments saying 'mike already looks good he doesn't need to lift' waste of time blah blah blah
You'd think people watching a video about how to change your facial structure would understand, b\ut no
>>
>>42708463
anon, when we talk about mewing, what you to keep in your mind is that this isnt some charlatan bullshit meme invented by incels. Its literally how you are supposed to rest your jaw/teeth/mouth.
>>
>>42707979
Even those abos have individuals with more symmetrical faces, but of course it needs to be looked at from their perspective and not by white standards.
>>
>>42708493
I understand that senpai, and mewing has instant effects on both my breathing and posture, I just wanna make sure I am doing it right.

It seems im doint it right though, judging that I can feel the force on my cheekbones and jaw, besides the posture and breathing effects. How does these forces feel on you?
>>
I started mewing without realizing it was actually "mewing" about a year ago when I realized I look retarded when I mouth breath, and this tongue position is the one that comes close to most natural.
I thought my more refined cheekbones were a result of lower bf% though, but maybe it was this.
>>
>>42708534
It feels a bit different for everyone depending on what part of you is being fixed. After a full day of mewing I start feeling it in my skull exactly around the suture sites (jagged lines between the coloured bones) of the front of the face

I went to a wedding yesterday after being cocoon mode all summer and some girls kept making up random shit to talk to me and keep me looking at them. My mires have definitely increased
>>
File: FG06_03cT.jpg (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FG06_03cT.jpg
45KB, 800x600px
>>42708707
Forgot image
>>
>>42708707
I see. I feel something in my cheek bones, my front teeth a bit and the mandible. I also feel that my cheeks get a bit more sunk in.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (141KB, 767x300px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
141KB, 767x300px
Adding to all of this:

>workout will increase test which plays a part in bone remodeling
>fasting for 2 -3 days will double the production of GH (also involved in bone remodelling)
>POSTURE is important as fuck - don't slouch, fix pelvic tilt if it's there, pay attention to scoliosis - back/neck muscles attach to the skull which in turn influences frontal neck muscles as well meaning that they all have combined effect on the skull
>>
lmao which one of you is this

http://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/mewing-after-5-months-and-became-a-model-jokes-i-am-still-ugly/
>>
This is all actually good advice, so here's another:

Don't forget to work on your personal self development as well as physical, /fit/.
>>
If this is true then like 99% of the people I see have backwards maxillas

Anyways my tongue has gotten a lot stronger I think we have been neglecting this muscle desu /fit/
>>
I still for the life of me cant figure it out. I rest my tongue behind my teeth but cant feel anything on the cheeks.
>>
>>42709216
The tongue : a weapon to surpass the Chad cock gear
>>
>>42707480
>bulking as a natty
You're an idiot. Sorry
>>
How is it that this works, but i've seen /fit/ call Jawzrsize a meme? Aren't they both doing the same thing? https://jawzrsize.com/
>>
>>42709558
they are not doing the same thing, no.
>>
>>42709558
That thing looks like a one way ticket to fucking up your bite. How could anyone thing chewing only with the front teeth for hours could possible do anything but hurt you?
>>
File: p81qbxP.png (617KB, 828x315px) Image search: [Google]
p81qbxP.png
617KB, 828x315px
This is kind of impressive
>>
File: paulchek.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
paulchek.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
BTFO by the king Paul Chek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KZlCI2QmWE
>>
>>42710060
>14:40
>Part 1/56

No.

TL;DR?
>>
Aight aight aight. Spoonfed borderline adhd dad whos watching his son play at playground. So what i wanna do is have sort of suction going on so my tongue rests touching roof of my mouth ? How long i do that ? Do i rest or some shit ? Also i have long tongue from licking pussy so much it touches my upper teeth no matter what.
>>
>>42710085
it's part 1/6 old man made a typo
>>
>>42710085
TLDR your tongue should naturally go to the top of your mouth anyway and it recycles energy. 2.5% of the population has a disorder caused by being fed by bottle instead of breastmilk that makes their tongues not stay at the top of their mouths.
>>
>>42707578
I've been doing this my whole life I thought this is how it worked.
>>
>>42705368
Yo I started doing this less than a week ago and a classmate noticed something was different about my appearance in a good way. I didn't even tell her what I did differently. It made a difference for me especially since I had a bad underbite.
We're all gonma make it bros
>>
>>42710286
Pls respawn
>>
Wait what does this do can someone explain this for me
>>
>>42710388
supposedly it builds a Chad tier jawline
>>
>>42710415

And how do you do it?
>>
>>42707979
Because Aboriginals are on Western/European diets. Majority of cultures that go on Western diets end up having shit teeth and bones. Weston Price figured this out almost a century ago.
>>
>>42710427
Stupid delicious sugar and carbs.
>>
i can only get the tip of my tongue to the roof of my mouth, what do i do now?
>>
>>42710608
Your tongue muscle is weak. It will develop over time. The suction method helps keep it up there too.
>>
>>42710422
Look on youtube for Brett Maverick's videos on jawline development.
>>
>>42710648
When I put the very back end of my tongue on the roof, I'm not able to breathe. Is it only supposed to be the front 2/3?
>>
>>42705368
For all the people who actually think this works, please explain to me the mechanism of action

Protip: there is none
>>
>>42705368
idk man, most of these just look like people getting older and maybe getting a thicker jaw. You can exercise your jaw if you want, sure, but this mewing crap is nonsense.
>>
>>42710768
After puberty very minimal.

During puberty, braces affect facial development by guiding bone and teeth development. Your tongue does the same. It's also why mouth breathers end up being ugly af.
>>
>>42710801
adult orthodontics are a thing tho
>>
>>42705368
>three part video on how to hold my tongue so I look sexy

this has to be a troll. No way are people dumb enough to fall for this shit.
>>
>>42705368
Tried this and inmediately starting nreathing a lot better, I've had issues with this all my life

Thanks OP, may you make some great gains
>>
>>42710768
Jaw push up

Tongue on Jaw

Tongue push up

It might be too complex for you
>>
>been mewing hard since yesterday thanks to that one anon
>in the office
>boss asks a question
>i mumble like an idiot since my tongue is out of position to articulate quickly
>he says i sound like a retard
>>
>>42707644

Dank meme, friendo :^)

Did you get that from /r/the_donald? Have an upvote good sir
>>
>>42707521
If you break any bones after the age of 18, they are permanently broken, and they will never mend. That's the real reason limbs get amputated, the floating bone fragments get in the blood stream and cause heart attacks and strokes.
>>
>>42710028

>Makeup and lighting: the post
>>
File: al.jpg (39KB, 846x459px) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
39KB, 846x459px
>>42710028
>
>>
>>42710921
>talking with your tongue on the top of your mouth

You talk like as you are, I guess
>>
>>42710356
Same, keeping your tongue in any other position feels really weird.
>>
>>42707643

Dr. Mew is an orthodontist you fucking retard.

KYS subhuman IQ
>>
>>42710952
Alex jones is selling shit. This is just a random on the internet

Look at her bottom jaw, and the distance between the tip of her chin and her neck. It's increased
>>
>>42710941
>>42710952
You guys are either legit retarded or have face blindness, srs.
>>
>>42711026
The guy who said vaccines cause autism was a doctor too.

This feels like it's true but the consensus atm among orthodontists is it won't make a difference and just do whatever feels natural. Book an appointment to confirm.
>>
>>42707521
So Stephen Hawking hsouldnt have lost his jaw then? You can affect how you grow your face though kids will get bigger gains
>>
why are people arguing about this on the basis of "skull bones dont change past X age"?

you are applying a small force to bone over a very long period of time (1-2 years), just like braces do (and you can get braces at any age). you are not growing new bone
>>
File: orbicularis-300x247.png (98KB, 300x247px) Image search: [Google]
orbicularis-300x247.png
98KB, 300x247px
>>42710356
>>42711005

See I haven't. In fact I've been swallowing wrong too, and its caused me to have these chubby cheeks due to my buccinator being over worked and hypertrophied, because I've been using the same swallowing mechanic as a baby... This guy has opened up my eyes to a lot of postural issues I've had with my face.
>>
>>42711131
Not don't change but rather don't change MUCH.
>>
Any of you know what influences horizontal chin growth?

I have wide bizygomatic and bigonials but my jaw tapers very much and terminates in a sort of horizontally narrow pointed chin structure, it looks a little cartoonish and disproportionate.
>>
>>42711122
>The guy who said vaccines cause autism was a doctor too.

Was he wrong?
>>
>>42711122
>lol b urself
tip top medical advice
>>
>>42711232
Define much. A few mm of facial change can turn you from a subhuman to a model.

Plastic surgery doesn't move peoples faces inches, it just moves a few mm. A cm at most
>>
File: maxilla.png (64KB, 350x169px) Image search: [Google]
maxilla.png
64KB, 350x169px
>>42711232
The bone changes Mew talks about aren't big. It's a few millimeters. See pic related (taken from OP's results link). There is maybe a 2-3mm difference.
>>42711312
what he said
>>
Any thoughts on Masseter Hypertrophy and its role in the face aesthetically speaking? Typically I wad up suger free gum and chew for hours, have noticed the following; wider lower third, less angularity, slight asymmetry in massters. Asymmetry is likely due to chewing pattern, although I suspect muscle insertion to be a strong factor in said asymmetry.
>>
So when i keep my tounge stuck to teh ceiling of my mouth, should i also keep my teeth together? Usuall there is like a 1cm space between them.
>>
>>42710907
Your tongue will not generate enough force to alter a mature facial structure. Can you show me evidence otherwise?
>>
>>42712104
How much force do you think you need to work muscles in the face though?
>>
>>42712104
http://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/235662991_Slow_maxillary_expansion_in_adult_patients_A_pilot_study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3700158/

http://www.njms.in/article.asp?issn=0975-5950;year=2012;volume=3;issue=2;spage=202;epage=206;aulast=Showkatbakhsh

And multiple people in this thread

I'm not replying to anything else you say, you feel like you're entitled to having this research collected and brought to your feet as if you were someone special. If you are interested, look it up. If you're just here to argue with people, fuck off
>>
File: 1501513957359.jpg (39KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
1501513957359.jpg
39KB, 388x388px
>>42712160
All those studies involve using real orthodontist tools. Enjoy wasting time on snake oil
>>
>>42712160
>>42712104
>hurr durr but not with tongue

Yeah dipshit that's why this is a new field of study called orthotropics. Changing the bone with tongue and muscle forces

And lots of people have self reported results

If you're waiting for clinical studies you can fuck off and come back when they're made
>>
>>42712197
>>42712206
I called exactly what he was going to say before he even posted it. Sure enough as soon as I click submit I see that he decided to hurr durr

Fuck off you mental midget
>>
>>42712104
Braces generate around 150g of force, tongue goes up to 500g.
>>
>>42710373
It's made a huge difference in my face too, very dramatic improvement, and I've had tonnes of orthodontic work done.
>>
>>42712390
how long do you do it each day to notice improvement?
>>
>>42712390
Can you say what changed?

My face looks a lot better after doing this for a few months but I can't put my finger on it. My jawline is definitely sharper (never had one before, have one now) and I think i'm more symmetrical.

I want my maxilla to move up and forward though idk if that's happening
>>
>>42712410
It's not an exercise, it's a posture. You should be doing it 24/7 even when asleep
>>
>>42712410
All the time. I don't have it at night but during the day it's pretty well constabt, I have to think about it occasionally but for the most part it's habitual.
>>
Started doing this first time about 18 months ago. 'Forgot' to do it some time in the middle but got back to it now.
One thing I noticed a few weeks ago is that I no longer mouth-breath during sleep. Mouth feels a bit dry and the muscles were stiff at first but no bad breath.
I feel like my airways are a bit clearer too but I'm not entirely sure. Would like to know if I snore at all any more.
>>
>>42710932
I really hope you are being ironic.
>>
>>42712426
I have qctuql definition in my jaw muscles, I had a recessed mandible that's moved forward noticeably. I also noticed my eyebrows are on more of an angle inwards, because my head is tilting forwards more from of the improvement in posture. Subtle changes but they're noticeable since my head and jaw posture were so shit. Oh, and my jaw lines up quite nicely, my chewing is improved, I always just used one side of my mouth since my other side had poor contact. Both sides of molars line up nicely now and I can comfortably clench my teeth.
>>
>>42712578
Actual*
>>
Best thread
>>
>>42712489
download a snore tracker app for your smartphone
>>
people who are doing this naturally, is it possible to chug (as in drink fast) when doing the tongue swallow thing? I can take sips the "tongue way" but it's retarded to take 9k tiny sips when eating when you want to drink something
>>
>>42712731
what tongue swallow thing?
>>
>>42712731
I don't think it matters that much when taking a drink.
When I'm chugging I keep the tongue completely off the palate at first and just lift it up to swallow.
>>
>>42712489
just ask your gf to sleep a few minutes after you, anon
>>
File: 1474377802991.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1474377802991.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
>>42713135
>>
>>42713135
If we had girlfriends we wouldn't be mewing
If we had mewed we'd have girlfriends

Get out normieeee
>>
OK so this person expanded 2.5mm with a device

http://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/review-of-active-expander/

Why should we bother mewing if we can just get a palate expander? Aware me because I'm half way to heading to the dentist and telling him to expand my shit
>>
>>42713217
It will probably revert back as time goes.
Why not do both.
>>
File: Y9KLy_s-200x150.gif (112KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Y9KLy_s-200x150.gif
112KB, 200x150px
>>42713246
You can't keep your tongue up if you have a palate expander.

I might expand and then mew. I'm searching a bunch of people saying they've done this shit and now they're getting approached by women and their height even increased by up to an inch.

I think we're all gonna become Chads guys. We're all gonna make it. Hail Mew
>>
Wouldnt a bigger maxilla make look my jaw smaller in comparison?
>>
>>42713480
>Wouldnt a bigger maxilla make my jaw look smaller in comparison?
Fixd
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 286x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 286x177px
>>42713488
You're not making your maxilla bigger. You're only pushing it forward. I'm not expert but it looks like the more forward it is the tighter your face skin is, so it'd make your jaw sharper if I'm right. pic related
>>
>>42710386
only if you admit you dont lick that much pussy
>>
>>42711208
how does one rid oneself of chubby cheeks
>>
>>42713682
He's talking about the buccinator (the cheek muscle that you can feel burn if you forcibly smile really hard) because it's mostly used when you're swallowing incorrectly.

Here's the correct swallowing pattern:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpTq6iXCsxI

As you can see, the face doesn't move at all during the correct swallow, so the buccinator doesn't either.
>>
>>42713731
Cheers lad
>>
>>42712489
As I said before, I started mewing yesterday, my nose breathing is 100% effective whenever I am mewing correctly.
>>
>>42713319
>I'm searching a bunch of people saying they've done this shit and now they're getting approached by women and their height even increased by up to an inch.

I need links, man
>>
>>42714159
I can say from personal experience that it's true. I catch girls looking at me now, and I've only had marginal improvement

https://mindhacks.com/2008/05/08/male-body-symmmetry-more-female-orgasms/

I think my symmetry improvement (Which has been quite a bit) has turned me from sexually invisible to on the radar

I can't find the thread where the asian guy was saying he went from zero to making out with girls at bars but it was on lookism

I don't recommend staying on lookism though they are sad cunts
>>
Mewing sorted my facial assymetry with my lips now it's pretty symmetrical
>>
>>42711333
She's slightly rotated right, you fucking mong.
>>
File: Yesmykhaleesi.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Yesmykhaleesi.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
>>42705368
most ridiculous shit ever
>>
>>42714786
Fuck she's so hot
You can tell that her face is forward grown and her maxilla is up and forward. Universal trait in hot girls and male models

But she's soooooo hot. It's not fair that I have to look at that without fucking it
>>
>>42705461

>development is fucked up

So you have real sources for any of this shit, because actual osteology says this is complete bullshit and you cannot change bone structure in your face doing this shit
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 182x121px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 182x121px
>>42715086
Who is this brigade of dipshit med students on /fit/ whose sole purpose is to request people link them to research studies?

Every thread on any topic they pop up like they are owed evidence and that they will be the decider of validity.

You do nothing but annoy people. Fuck off you pseudo-intellectuals, go appeal to authority and display your lack of creative thinking ability elsewhere
>>
>>42713620
That's not from mewing that's surgury. But point taken in terms of what the maxilla does
>>
>>42707578
I don't get it
>>
>parents should teach you how to breath and swallow properly

FUCK
>>
>>42715241
Many stuff in the hard sciences, specially medicine, has become dogma. Changing it would be too much work for the doctors, and something like mewing, which is either free or less expensive, would signify the destruction of the dental-correction industry. They will try to shut this down anyway they can and will never teach it to the med students.
>>
>>42711934
this I DONT GET IT
>>
>>42715665
>>42711934
>>42715544

Guys, the correct tongue posture only works if your jaws have already formed properly. Obviously if your jaw isn't developed correctly you'll have problems holding your jaw/tongue the way it was meant to be.

Do your best to get the palate up and forward with pressure from your tongue. If you don't have enough space to fit your entire tongue (which you don't because it would mean you already did this and developed properly) you have to either push you molars out with your tongue or use an expansion device. This could take months.

This is a long-haul process for most of us but it's worth it

Also don't go to a dentist for an expander they will charge thousands.
>>
Ok I been mewing a while and can get my whole tongue up but the sides of my tongue touch my teeth. Do I need to squeeze my tongue so it stays on the roof and doesn't touch the sides of my teeth or let it rest on my teeth?

Mewing is legit because my smile actually shows more of my teeth compared to before I started.
>>
are there any benefits besides jawline? is anyone else confused about how to to suction?
>>
>>42715937
>tfw can fit entire tongue
>tfw still ugly as sin
WHAT DO
>>
>>42715961
I want to know this too, have the same problem. Tongue can't really fully fit between the sides of my top set of teeth.
>>
>>42705368
Parts 2 and 3 are the same video.
>>
>>42710744
man that guy got famous fucking fast. I swear 2 or 3 days ago I subscribed he had like 5k subscriptions. now he's 15k+
>>
File: 1470342219197.jpg (122KB, 750x663px) Image search: [Google]
1470342219197.jpg
122KB, 750x663px
>>42708980
>Don't forget to work on your personal self development as well as physical, /fit/
subtle
>>
>>42714618
Thanks pal for answering. Sharing is caring
>>
So I just push and suck my tongue on the roof of my mouth? I thought this was gonna be more complicated.
>>
>>42717988
whole tongue, most people keep the tip/front at the top but its not enough
>>
Should you be pushing up with the tip of your tongue or with the whole thing?
>>
>>42718157
whole thing
>>
>>42718193
Cheers
>>
>>42718193
Should you be putting pressure to your palate all the time or just sometimes?
>>
My jaw muscles are much bigger, but I've been tensing them quite a lot

and chewing a lot of gum too, not every single day, but a few times per week

My face has changed, 100%, no doubt about it

Whether it's an illusion caused by my bigger jaw muscles I'm not sure, but my cheekbones also look more pronounced and people are asking me if I i've lost weight
>>
>>42718277
It took a couple of years btw, I started doing this before I knew about "mewing"

I noticed how the jaw muscles of people like Zyzz got bigger and how it made their face look more defined
>>
>>42705368
Just to be clear this does get easier to do over time right? It's not like something i'm supposed to get 100% right the first time?
>>
>>42718419
I think so, its going to change your skull slowly and one day you will find yourself doing it with no effort at all, its going to be the normal for you
>>
>>42705368
So how long do I have to do this for? It's really hard to keep my tongue up like that
>>
I'm sure there's some truth to this just not as much as Mew claims. at least 90% is genetic
>>
>>42709428
>hits the gym
>doesnt want gains

??
>>
>>42710952
impressive, solid, tight

keep us updated of your progress
>>
>>42719027
this

genetics and low bodyfat matter so much more
>>
Discovered this few days ago. I have DOMS from mewing all day
>>
>>42719142
>>42719027
>Don't go to the gym son, you look fine as you are! Besides, your gut and small muscles are just genetic, all the men in your family were a little pudgy!
>>
>>42719021
>So how long do I have to do this for?
months, years
it gets easier
>>
>>42710608
Do a cheesy smile and swallow, then feel where your tongue goes. It should hit the back of your mouth roof. When mewing properly the skin under your chin that connects to your neck gets pulled up.
>>
File: mewing.png (1MB, 2118x518px) Image search: [Google]
mewing.png
1MB, 2118x518px
I didn't believe this shit so i decided to try it out myself around 8 months ago. The third picture to the right is how i look while i mew, clenching my jaw, the second picture is how i look while relaxed. You can be the judge but i think i definitely got a better jaw from it.
I also took care of my acne and started shaving my god awful neckbeard and whitetrash "moustache".
>>
my mouth feels very dry when mewing and i have to constantly(not very comfortably) swallow spit, is this normal?
>>
>>42719027
Mew doesn't claim anything for adults. He's a professional orthodontist so he can't make claims or give advice that he can be legally held to.

He just says it's possible for adults, and now a couple hundred people online have turned themselves into self-reported case studies. Now almost 3 years after this info first hit the web people are coming back reporting that their faces and general health have improved dramatically.

He's gone on forums and done Q&A's for adults, but he's very careful not to say anything that deviates too far from the medical mainstream because they'll crucify him for it.

So no drastic facial changes in adults have been proposed by Mew, he just says he thinks that it should happen and some people have reported it. And across the internet many people are reporting it

The whole orthodontic industry is gonna have to be torn down from the outside nigga they're a bunch of quacks destroying people's mouths and health. Your body can develop and fix your bite and skull by itself with time and postural correction (if it's not deformed by some other condition)
>>
>>42719681

Your chin looks further forward too, and there's clearly more definition of the bones in your face.

Different lighting, but it's there. Thanks for the pics brah we need pictures to make people see the truth here
>>
>>42719681
Awesome progress, similar to mine. You can definitely see the chin going forward with the improved posture of the mouth. Keep it up.
>>
My spine is starting to have little snap crackle pops during every day motion after doing this

Is this in a good direction or is this a bad thing?
>>
Most of the days I can barely get enough air through my nose when sitting down, let alone when I'm being active. My nose just feels full most of the days. Any tips or should I just accept my fate as a dirty mouth breather?
>>
>>42720788
have you tried going to a nose doctor? there are many things that could be blocking the air through your nose. Treat it asap.

I felt the same, specially when I laid down to sleep, but I found that by mewing my nose can breath 100% freely.
>>
>>42720788
My nose always used to be blocked in one nostril. It would switch through the day but one was always closed

After a month of mewing I felt/heard some popping behind and under my eyes sometimes when I put pressure immediately followed by the ability to breath openly through both nostrils.

It's now been 1 1/2 years of both of my nostrils being 100% open at all times
>>
>>42720788
I actually had surgery for correcting septum deviation because through all my life I had this same issue plus allergic rhinitis and a bunch of other stuff.

This greatly depends on your particular situation, please be smart about it and consult with an specialist so you can have proper treatment, it's worth it and breathing through your nose like you're suppose to do in the first place just improves your quality of life, I can definitely say that it improved mine.

Surgery helped me, some prescribed medicine also helped me and mewing (Proper posture) helped me as well. Again, be smart about it and consult with an specialist. who knows, maybe in your case there's a simpler fix.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>3 days into having Mewing general threads
>Suddenly dental health thread appears
> Bunch of dentists and shit advocating getting dental treatment, even including costs
>"You'll regret not going to the dentist and getting fixed"
>>
File: jewish-doctor-563.jpg (92KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-doctor-563.jpg
92KB, 1300x957px
>>42721687
>>
>>42721687
m00t is in google now didnt you know?
>>
>>42713731
How the fuck do people need a tutorial to swallow? Why are you retards so stupid?
>>
>>42719331
>bones are the same as muscles and fat
>>
>>42712494
How fucking retarded are you to not immediately understand he's taking the piss
>>
>>42721909
>your bones dont weaken when you have a muscle injury
>your bones dont strenghten with resistance training
>bones are not living organs
>>
>>42721687
Mate go to the dentist regularly
>>
Am i supposed to be actively pushing upward and outward with my tongue? position is easy for me but actively pushing is harder

my mouth is closed so my jaw muscles are active, but is it supposed to be a hard clench?
>>
File: 1498305095832.jpg (51KB, 577x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498305095832.jpg
51KB, 577x500px
>>42713135
h-haha, yeah, my gf...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYaTVnIk6Lo
>>
>>42721687
Truly makes one ruminate...
>>
>fit changed their bodies into Chad's
>Fit figures out how to reshape their faces by working out with the proper form
>Fit soon discovers the secret cure for balding by hanging weights on their hair
>Some manlet prince finds a way to gain height "grow,grow,grow...."
>Combines with lit, sci, pol

The true Master race is formed, Romans 2.0
>>
File: 1504242078895.jpg (282KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504242078895.jpg
282KB, 960x640px
>>42705461
>Mewing will change your face bones

Anyone mewing is an idiot anyways. But if you're mewing without a jawline or cheekbones it's because your development is fucked up
>>
File: normal person.jpg (20KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
normal person.jpg
20KB, 252x291px
>>42721687
Very odd indeed.

Notice how this also coincided with an increase in aspies yelling about proofs and claiming that it's a "scam" (despite costing literally nothing)
>>
File: KevinTHEOFFICE.jpg (9KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
KevinTHEOFFICE.jpg
9KB, 319x316px
>>42721898
When babies are moved onto solid foods too late, or they are bottle fed, they commonly hold onto their swallow mechanic of using the tongue and cheeks as a seal to create a vacuum in the mouth to swallow. This is the babies mechanic because they lack teeth. An adult should be using their tongue against the roof of the mouth and maybe the top teeth.

Some people just never transmission over to the right way.
>>
>>42711288
Y-yes? Are you memeing?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-02_14-40-46.png (68KB, 189x235px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-02_14-40-46.png
68KB, 189x235px
>>42722526
>Bone doesn't shift and remodel with continuous pressure

Wolff's Law:
A law according to which biologic systems such as hard and soft tissues become distorted in direct correlation to the amount of stress imposed upon them.
OR
the law that skeletal transformation is dependent on the exertion of pressures from outside the animal.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Wolff%27s+law

Mewing will change your facial bones
>>
File: 1503986566089s.jpg (3KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1503986566089s.jpg
3KB, 117x125px
>>42722526
>Bone doesn't can't be altered with a constant pressure over time
What the fuck do braces do to teeth mate?
>>
>>42722680
Imagine the legal clusterfuck if it suddenly came out certain common vaccinations can indirectly cause autism in children.

Also, if I was a doctor with a lot to lose, I might be more inclined to convince myself vaccines can't damage children's brains because the overall benefits to society greatly outweigh the risks. Maybe I knew that if people understood there was an absolutely minuscule chance of brain damage, they would avoid vaccinations entirely in much larger numbers that those who would otherwise be at risk. That would be a much, much larger problem.
>>
>>42722797
You'd need someone to allow the research for it to ever come out that vaccines can cause damage. Which will never happen.
>>
>>42715612
>medicine
>hard science
Pick one
>>
>>42718291
I've been doing it for about a year, chewing gum and pushing my maxilla with tounge. I saw good improvement but it kind of stopped. Knowing you did it for years gave me inspo. Gonna keep going now, thnx
>>
File: 20100908001.jpg (47KB, 420x271px) Image search: [Google]
20100908001.jpg
47KB, 420x271px
>>42723154
Exactly, it's applied science. And it's poorly applied in the modern age

Anyone else here know people in med schools? I used to date a med school girl. Dumb as fuck. She'll be a respected doctor or dentist some day because she can swallow textbooks.

That's all medical students do. They swallow the textbooks and ingrain the medical industry dogma. I studied with these kids, 99% of their degree is a memorization exercise
>>
lmao

all the before and after pics are either from surgery or them moving their chins out

if you're too poor to go to a dentist go to a dentistry school it will cost $<100 for a check up including xrays and cleanings. fillings and other shit are also discounted
>>
>>42723433
Yes then they become medical residents and get real experience retard
>>
>>42723436
shoo shoo shill.
>>
>>42723454
>shill

i'm literally telling you to go to a dentist college. if your teeth are perfect it would likely cost ~50-70. if you have a decent job with bennies, which you probably don't cause you're an autist, you'd be paying nothing
>>
Been mewing for almost a year now. Also got a palate expander and braces recently though. BSSO surgery planned in a year.
Don't know if mewing alone is effective but people keep commenting on how much I've changed and old women keep hitting on me.
>>
>Never needed braces
>Have a sorta normal chin, not chadlike, but fine.
>look pretty normal

Uh.. I think I naturally keep my tongue in the right position.

What happens now? Can I benefit from this in anyway?
>>
File: 953435.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
953435.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>42723452
Real experience continuing to badly fuck up the health of the population. Prescribe 5 year olds methamphetamine, tell the public to get most of their calories from sugary carbs, and rip out their teeth when their jaws are underdeveloped. The US has the most "Advanced" medical industry, the US is the country with the most medical and mental issues per capita. Almost the entire population above 50 in the US is overweight, medicated, and suffering from crippling structural failures

I wonder why nobody questions that correlation. It's so brave of you to defend the multi trillion dollar drugs and mal-practice industry
>>
My tongue doesn't fit in my palate. Im always hitting teeth. My palate is too narrow.

What do?
>>
>>42723489
Mind if I ask how old you are? Wondering what point is to old for braces.
>>
>>42723541
don't know enough the american system. sad when i american users here can't afford a doctor when they fuck up their knees, back or some other issue
>>
>>42723591
24. Any age under 40 is still worth it imo.
>>
>>42714716
And has heavier makeup.
>>
File: hjdfghjg.png (260KB, 324x432px) Image search: [Google]
hjdfghjg.png
260KB, 324x432px
Can mewing fix this under my chin? It doesn't look as bad here with good lightning, but without it the jaw and chin just blend into each other.
It's not fat, it's hard to the touch.
>>
>>42723693
Looks normal. But yeah it will improve it. Give it a few months and keep chewing gum
>>
>Have underbite where front teeth can't make contact (on the plus side, it stopped my nail biting habit, also not very noticable to people).
>Makes keeping the position sore if done for long periods of time.
>Also have trouble nose breathing, alternates between nostrils unless I've done intense physical activity, can sometimes be both.
>Liquids being only hot water only briefly helps.
Help.
>>
>>42723693
That bulge is your tongue in your throat because theres not enough space in your mouth for the entire thing
>>
>>42724235
not that guy but jesus christ...

This whole thread is making me remember so many details of having braces and the process of getting them.

Now, I always feel like my bottom jaw is packed in instead of loose and free, which would make sense since they took out some teeth before I got braces. This thread is making me question a whole lot of shit rn...
>>
>>42708980
>>42717107
i dun unerstand
>>
>>42724751
If your posture isn't perfect without effort it is also related to the extractions. The head is a 20lb boning ball balanced on top of the spine perfectly.

They start pulling shit out and it alters the balance, and the whole spine goes out of whack trying to compensate.

If you had a bowling ball on a stick, adding just a few grams of weight would cause it to tip. Removing teeth and pulling jaws backward is doing exactly this, and then your muscles that should have been relaxed have to be engaged 24/7 to compensate. Then your spine adjusts to give relief to those tired and stiff muscles.

It just continues to slowly collapse your whole life
>>
>>42709374
same
>>42708927
i'm new, fasting as muslims or what?
>>
>>42724870
Fuck, my head and face changed drastically when I got braces, and even now shit doesn't feel "smug" the teeth align to each other at a certain spot but the whole thing feels off...

another fucking rabbit hole to go into i guess
>>
>>42705442
>>42707521
>>42714786

/pol/tard here
Basic gestalt
>People should be born with the function of holding their tongue up
>This isnt the case
>Realize that dumb people have really low maxillas
>Betas have really low maxillas
>Fags and traps have low maxillas
>The only acceptable people with low maxillas are people with big noses
>Did this with scoliosis for 2 months but no good results
>figure out i had to be in the original position my body put me in to raise my maxilla
>find only half of my face is lowered.
Life's full of many mysteries
>>
File: IMG_0510.jpg (46KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0510.jpg
46KB, 500x494px
>>42705368
Is it possible to mew if my dentist gave me a piece of plastic to keep in my pallete?
>>
>>42725031
>The only acceptable people with low maxillas are people with big noses

Elaborate?
>>
>>42725031
>>42725079

Actually elaborate on the whole thing please I think I see what you mean but not quite

Also any mewing results?
>>
>>42725079
Since I tried everything in my ability to get rid of my scoliosis, I became a very out of the box person.
What I've learned over time is that different facial structures affect the brains and it's functions. With the maxilla lowering, and you bringing up your head to see, you're causing some blood to be cut off to the frontal lobe.
Basically big nosed people are able to use certain frontal lobe functions because thats just how their heads are. Think of it as a slit in peoples heads.
If you want to be fully convinced, look at someones chin and check their angle, if the jaw line is parallel to the ground, I call it 100%, and the percentage decreases as the angle becomes smaller. Angle being the space between the chin and the front neck. YOu'll find that the most insufferable people have very low angles
>>
>>42725134
Furthermore, now that you are open to this knowledge, even if yo udont believe me, you will still try to compare peoples jaws/chin's to their behavior. Effects vary between men and women. I've noticed women with long faces are very aware of things. As for men they become more beta. For people with "100%" jaws/chins. Mind you I dont know alot of these people since I dont go out much, but Ive met a female with 100% and she was amazing at shutting me down.
I told her if she liked the song playing. And she said "It's an old song." That's a great rejection reply.
>>
>>42725134
>>42725179

Wise and intuitive. Do you have any further reading to look into, especially regarding the nose/brain connection. I've found a lot of information pointing at improper skull development in normal seeming humans fucking with their hormonal profile and behavior due to pressure exerted on the brain from an under-sized skull. But the idea of rotating the head back leading to less blood flow to the frontal lobe makes complete sense in addition to this.

Have you seen any improvement? I'm 100% sure that nobodies original genetic code is set up to make them develop like this. Lots of people are improving but most definitely we are all supposed to be at the 100% angle with jaw parallel to the ground. I wonder how quickly the body can adapt and recover to this.
>>
>>42725179
>I told her if she liked the song playing. And she said "It's an old song." That's a great rejection reply.
>That's a great rejection reply.

you almost had me all the way through
>>
so why don't you guys just got to a doctor and dentist to get this checked out?
>>
>>42725243
they just pull out your teeth which makes you uglier
>>
File: R7e3fV3.png (208KB, 344x423px) Image search: [Google]
R7e3fV3.png
208KB, 344x423px
>>42725199
I was born with a birth defect I realized over time, half of my face/maxilla is lowered, but my other side isn't, so half of my tongue is very strong and the other is not. I tried Mike mewing , but instead i was just cutting off the supply to my left lobe, since i didn't realize the left side of my tongue wasn't doing any work.

>I wonder how quickly the body can adapt and recover to this.
I wish to know this answer too, but there's only one way to find out.

>>42725205
Well she handled it with ease, you really gotta appreciate and study the quote more.

>>42725243
Now that you guys know the truth, expect a lot of dentist shills to come in here and try to fuck everything up. If there's something I've learned over time, it's that people stay where they are because they want to stay there. So if you bait a bunch of fucking idiots into dentistry, there's no loss, you're just adding another idiot to your dentist circle.
>>
>>42705368
>http://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

AGAIN Most of those pictures are from a procedure known as face pulling.
>>
>>42725243
Read the thread.

The doctor who initially told doctors that they need to wash their hands and practice hygiene because cross-contamination was causing death (they didn't know of bacteria/germs/infection yet) was laughed at by the medical community, lost his medical practice, and died in a mental asylum. He was ahead of the curve and was scoffed at

This research is ahead of the medical curve. It will be scoffed at by the medical mainstream.

If there is one thing that science does consistently, it is delay progress by slandering and discouraging new avenues of thought which could upset established ideas.
>>
can this widen my chin i already have a good jaw
>>
>>42725291
Sounds like you're coping hard and want something that can fix the defect. Have you asked doctor's about this? What did they say
>>
>>42725324
This is done on purpose too, suppressing good information, only that this information is good enough to get people killed for it.

>>42725332
The main purpose of mike mewing is to push the maxilla up and fowards, as well as the skull. Don't fall for the CHAD chin aesthetic, there's a reason why it's being pushed this hard
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>42725291
Bro I have a mild twist in my spine and the right side of my face is lower than the left. I could feel it in my palate when pushing, and when I bit my right molars would be fully pressed hard before my left molars really contacted.

It's been a year+ of pushing up on the right side. When I bit, both molars contact at almost the exact same time now. Visually I can tell the assymmetry has gone away, I have to look really close to see that my right eye is slightly lower.

It's doable. Truly, it's doable.

>>42725315
Facepulling is the same idea as tongue posture. It's outside pulling out, while the tongue is on the inside pushing out. It's best to combine them since the heavier forces of facepulling can loosen the sutures

>>42725356
Fuck off
>>42725332
You can only reach your genetic potential. Which, for everyone, is good. Everything in nature is built on the golden ratio, everything in your body is supposed to incorporate this ratio, including your face. Your genetic blueprint is supposed to build you to this beautiful ratio, developmental issues keep you away from it.
>>42725367
>only that this information is good enough to get people killed for it.

Spooped, but not stopping
>>
>>42725356
Idiopathic scoliosis, and surgeries recommended.

My tip of advice to you is, don't feel bad if people dont want to mew. If they choose to stay they are, then they are content. Move foward.

>>42725409
Did you have the brace for scoliosis? If you did you have to train your muscles to revert into the form you had before you put on the brace. Find out what side of your tongue is weak, and then do small bursts in that area, and you'll start to feel it. When I do it correctly, I tilt to my left side and foward, and I'm basically hanging my head upside down.
>>
>>42725409
I misread because I got excited at seeing someone with a small twist, but I'm glad you got it man.
>>
>>42725291
>Well she handled it with ease, you really gotta appreciate and study the quote more.
yeah
>i told her if she like the song playing
you get what you put in, i guess
>>
>>42706507
Look up Weston A Price. Literally his whole autistic foundation is based off of a bunch of pictures he took of old indigenous populations that hadn't been introduced to processed carbs yet. They all had amazing teeth and jaw structures, even ones that didn't really take special care of them. Not only because of an absence of sugar and all that, but because the higher fatty acid content of the diet promoted better mineralization or some other shit like that.
>>
>>42725611
so our willful overconsumption and demand of our natural resources is literally killing us
life, liberty, and large DIET coke please
>>
>>42725649
it's not the cause of lowered maxillas though...
The tongue functions in keeping the maxilla up and making sure it doesnt come down. As far as I know the tongue wasnt involved with chewing hard foods.
>>
>>42725436
>>42725453
Gotcha

Here's an esoteric secret about this since you shared with me. I've taken hallucinogens in the past for spiritual growth. I don't know if you've ever tried them, but they'll also leave a very strange feeling in your mouth a palate. Like everything about hallucinogens, I can't quite describe what it was.

I've had this feeling sporadically come back in varying amounts like an acid flashback when I've been mewing very well all day and feeling little pops and cracks in my cranium and face. After this I always feel a sense of calm and peace that doesn't ever go away, it just gets incrementally more powerful every time.

I felt a full on flashback to this feeling for a few hours during the eclipse. I did nothing all day but sit outside and meditate and focus on correcting my body while in the sunlight of the eclipse. The feeling spread from my head all the way through my body, the exact feeling of having eaten mushrooms or taken LSD.

It's been over a year since I've done either.
>>
>>42725665
So called "professionals" say that every large muscle in the body has a counter force or counter muscle to balance it out. They make one exception: the masseter/jaw muscle.

This is because they are fools, it is plain as day what the counter muscle is: The tongue. Jaw pushes up and forward, tongue pushes up against the palate to counter this force and stop the teeth from constantly pushing at eachother.

Strong Jaw = large upward force = Strong Tongue = Strong upward force on maxilla.

Weak diet = Weak Jaw = Weak tongue = Sunken Maxilla
>>
>>42725669
interesting

what's your path? aside from what's directly relevant to the thread, what other experienced have you had with this
>>
>>42725669
Well speaking of that, maybe were all like this so we can't use our super powers from our pineal glands, I mean that with no sarcasm.
>>
>>42725702
There's only one path. There could not be multiple, everything is one.

Any sense of separation is illusory, Maya. Our paths may seem different on a superficial level, but really they are the same, and we are sharing it with the birds and the bees and the rocks and the planet and the entirety of existence. There is nothing wrong with the illusion, the Maya. You love to experience her, you are Brahma dreaming infinite dreams. You are Krishna who has fallen in love with Radha, with manifestation, and you become manifest infinite times to experience her again and again in infinite ways. Each time you forget this truth so that you can fall in love with her fresh again and again for all infinite. It's all an infinite play, and infinite dance of manifestation. When you forget this, you can experience suffering. You are the king who has fallen asleep and dreams that he is poor, and will as some point wake up again and remember that nothing is restricted from you. And you may choose to sleep again, because you love to dream. Like a child playing hide and seek, there is no ultimate point to the game. Hide, seek, find, and then everyone switch roles and hide again. No point, no end objective, just endless play for the sake of play. When we no longer have desire to play, we sleep and rejoin the eternal consciousness. When the desire to play arises in us again, we rejoin the game and incarnate physically.

Row, row, row your boat.

I was a soldier. Infantry. Suicidal. My mental and emotional maturity development improved alongside my skull moving back to the proper development. One development did not cause the other, any more than the tail of the cat is caused by its head. I all grew and developed together
>>
>>42725927
Seems extraneous

Distill your life's maxim into a couple of rules
>>
>>42725970
I have no intention to keep myself in an imaginary box.
>>
As a baby you naturally learn how to new from breast feeding but since a lot of people in the West get bottle fed this never happens and you end with lots of people having flat maxillas.

There are also people who naturally learn how to mew as kids.

I think mewing and high vitamin K2 intake
in the womb are what create good bone / facial development.
>>
>>42725927
>>42726061
lol thanks brah,
on a regular repeating basis, do you imagine yourself inputing time for money?
>>
>>42724972
This will fix that dude.
>>
>>42726115
Want to live. Have to eat. Will input time for money sufficient enough to accomplish this. If I find I want to do something else and money can help, I will adjust accordingly.

I have a career and normal life. I've considered withdrawing from worldly affairs, but I'm enjoying the game right now enough to keep playing. Plus I love slaying tight young pussy and I can't do that consistently from a cave
>>
Can we go back to topic? I can't believe the shill dentist thread is killing this one
>>
>>42726341
If you could contribute something for people to work with on topic, that would be great.

Personally, I have fucking nothing.
>>
>>42726201
I really appreciate your posts anon. I'm learning a lot from them!
On the topic of people being underdeveloped as a result of modern conditions, do you have anything that you can share on height?
>>
I mouth-breathed for the majority of my childhood but I somehow ended up with a really prominent jaw and an underbite instead of a recessed chin.

No clue if the negative effects of mouthbreathing just never happened to me or if I've got great genetics and mouthbreathing kept me from being a Chad.

>at least I'm getting jaw surgery to fix my underbite and yank my maxilla forward
>>
>>42726341
Can you not afford to go to a dentist?
>>
>>42726341
>thread with people posting what the dentist said
>no actual discussion
that threads already dead, there's just people bumping it with no content
>>
>>42726455
Is your jaw surgery the "break the lower and upper jaws and switch their bone" one or the "break the upper jaw, move it, and make bone grow between" one?

>>42726427
Nothing brings me joy like sharing knowledge. It's what I live for.

Only extreme undernourishment will interfere with height, since the spine is the stalk of the Central Nervous System. The CNE takes priority over everything else in growth.

Twists in the spine will make height seem lower. Going from poor posture to ideal posture can appear to add up to 3 inches to the height. It's like a string that hasn't actually grown, but just straightened out. Lots of people report increased height after chiropractic adjustments.

>>42726504
Poverty isn't funny. Stop being a bully
>>
File: X2604-O-15.png (19KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
X2604-O-15.png
19KB, 400x301px
>>42726607
To further explain the height and string reference: Even if it doesn't look like you have enough of a curve to lose height, small deviations from being straight spread over a few feet make inches of difference. Side to side and forward/back rotation away from the natural S curve of the spine will do this
>>
>>42726607
I'm pretty sure it's just pushing the lower jaw back and moving the upper jaw forward - the orthodontist did specifically call out moving my maxilla forward. I'm not sure about specifics though.
>>
>>42726734
"Just moving the jaws around" is not a thing. They're going to open up your face and invasively alter the structure of your skull, and you don't care enough to even ask specifically what they're doing? You just sat there with a blank stare while the dentist explained it (like they legally have to), waiting for him to finish so that you could say "yes" like clicking "I agree" at the end of the terms and conditions?

Jesus Christ some people just stumble through life with blinders on
>>
>>42726653
Thanks again, do you have recommendations on ways to straighten the spine?
>>
>>42726653
>5'6"
>>
>>42726653
>5'6"
>>
File: chrishansen.jpg (108KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chrishansen.jpg
108KB, 1800x1200px
>>42725669
>>42725927
Ya,,, youre definitely a cultist.

Sorry, not buying all this tongue-spine bullshit.
Try again next time weirdo.
>>
>>42726895
Your life must be miserable, how much do they pay you?
>>
I was planning on getting braces to fix some crowded teeth in both my upper and lower jaw.

Will mewing help fix these problems?
>>
>>42726921
don't ask us man...we'd only be like the dentist thread, look up some info and find out for yourself

We've provided the info, gain some knowledge
>>
>>42726895
>Unfamiliar ideas make me uncomfortable and afraid. Make the bad man with the scary words go away

Get this guy a pacifier
>>
>>42726844
It's been five years since I've had it explained to me; I was 15 man, don't be an asshole.
>>
>>42725927
Ram Dass, go back to your ashram, this is a forum for autists, not enlightened beings.
>>
>>42719681
how old are you?
>>
>>42726607
Another anon here, been reading your posts and I have to say I agree with most. I've had those same thoughts myself.
>Your genetic blueprint is supposed to build you to this beautiful ratio, developmental issues keep you away from it.
What would you say those issues are? Attractiveness is supposed to reflect good genes, so wouldn't attractive people not be prone to these "issues" which would go back to the good genes thing. I always figured beautiful people just had good brain chemistry and weren't prone to developmental issues because of their good genes
>>
No matter what I do, it's hard to breathe through my nose if I'm doing anything outside of absolute minimum heartrate. There's always something blocking one nostril, it seems.

How2fix?
>>
>>42727358

It might be a deviated septum.
I thought I had that too but post mewing (started feeling great after like 6 months) I have much better nasal airflow. I feel like I can breathe normally now.
>>
>>42727358
My nose doctor (dont know the word for it in english, otorhino?) told me that noses go for 4 hour circles where one nostril is more blocked than the other and then they switch.

However, you should not be able to feel which one is blocked at the moment, because you should be able to breath well anyways.

I used to have the same problem as you, but since I started mewing a couple days ago, whenever I am mewing, I can breath very well through both nostrils. Its almost miraculous, and its very good to breath well again. It also has helped my posture.
>>
File: 1499189408662.jpg (682KB, 1075x1583px) Image search: [Google]
1499189408662.jpg
682KB, 1075x1583px
>>42725927
>>
>>42724235
>>42724870
That makes sense, because it seems to move according to my tongue.
I actually had to pull out 4 teeth to get braces, two up two down because my mouth was a disaster area.

So can it actually be fixed?
>>
>>42705368
>nobody has ugly genetics
tell that to my crooked nose and uneven mouth that I had since birth
>>
Does wisdom teeth removal affect the jawline ?
>>
>>42712731
Yeah, it took me a little bit to get used to. You kinda have to get into a rhythm.
>>
>>42729157
>I actually had to pull out 4 teeth to get braces, two up two down because my mouth was a disaster area.

According to Mew, having extractions is a bad idea because it collapses the bone even further (the empty space gets slowly reabsorbed shortening the horizontal growth of maxilla/mandible).
>>
File: images-59.jpg (6KB, 188x154px) Image search: [Google]
images-59.jpg
6KB, 188x154px
>>42715937
I use to mouth breath alot as a kid...was bottle fed mostly but I also remember pushing on the roof of my mouth with my tongue heaps...my face developed well eyes spaced well good eyebrows and all my teeth have good space...even my wisdom teeth are in. I have a fairly small chin and shitty angled jawline. I use to almost never use my face muscles...like a resting bitch face my whole life but a bloke....Chewing gum, mewing and facial exercises do work, I have started waking up with my mouth closed and breath better with small face gains happening. Despite the bad things im considered good looking but not a chadtier pussydripman, just gotta be better than yesterday boys....
>>
>>42724014
I SAID HELP.
>>
I already have an overbite and hold tongue "fairly" correctly.
So I'm trying out a "false" under-bite to force the jaw forward instead.
>>
>>42705368
Help! Mewing has been making my jaw ache very slightly and make joint popping noises when I slightly wiggle my lower jaw
>>
>>42730800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7esTn3I5nuU
>>
>>42705368
going to try this. Feels great so far. Also did pushups just now and am feeling 1000% more stable
>>
>>42730800
then don't wiggle your lower jaw and keep on trying positions and holding positions that feel like they go in the right direction
>>
>>42724014
drink water, eat good, sleep well, wear gold in order to prevent soreness, try sucking your tongue so it makes perfect contact with your gum and hold the positions it makes your teeth go. Also, make contact with your fron teeth
>>
>>42729205
means you were born with a birth defect, how weak are you to say that kind of shit to yourself
>>
>>42727261
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3940506/?platform=hootsuite

tonguelets btfo
>>
>>42732237
too long didnt understand
>>
>>42705368
For all of you saying mewing is useless, literally just go look in a mirror. Even if mewing doesn't actually change the shape of your skull, getting into the habit of practicing proper tongue posture makes a dramatic difference in your appearance. Take a picture of the side of your face with your tongue resting normally, and then one with your tongue pressed to the roof of your mouth. Unless you already have a perfect chin and jawline, the difference is very clearly visible. Of course all those claims about "mewing will fix your balding!!1!1" etc. are probably bullshit but at the very least it will make a dramatic difference for your jawline as long as you make it into a habit.
>>
File: 1504444378872.jpg (10KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504444378872.jpg
10KB, 231x250px
>>42732237
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3940506/?platform=hootsuite
English isn't my first language, please help.
>>
>>42734072
Tongue posture proven to make significant difference in muscular strength and flexibility. Even temporary changed in tongue position from the ideal result in muscle imbalance and poor function until ideal posture is restored.
>>
File: 1491852579546.jpg (45KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1491852579546.jpg
45KB, 625x415px
>>42734105
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>42707521
Is it not common for the dentist to inspect at kids in the USA

Here in germany i the dentist made me go to a SLP with 7 or so
And I basicly had to do mewing there.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.