[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made you /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: who put you on the planet.png (932KB, 500x784px) Image search: [Google]
who put you on the planet.png
932KB, 500x784px
>be me
>20, college drop out
>moved back to my dad's old house (he lives with his girlfriend, let me have the 25+yo farm house to basically squat in)
>been unemployed since the end of May
>spent the whole summer as an agoraphobic fag, barely went anywhere
>never dated
>mentally ill (type 1 bipolar disorder)
>on food stamps because I literally cannot afford to stay alive
>taking my meds one night in July
>look at myself long and hard
>decide I need to lose weight NOW
>still have a long fucking way to go

SW: 249lb
CW: 239lb
GW: 150lb

What made you /fit/?
>>
>>42703496
my cousin died from bipolar disorder. You have no idea what it's like dealing as a family with someone who is either the most loving part of the circle or viciously suicidal. Honestly it was easier to deal with her death than the decades of pain her condition caused.

I don't hate faggot millennials like you for pretending you have the disorder and making it a meme, but it's pretty close.
>>
>>42703629
My cousin on my mom's side committed suicide when he was 14, I don't know why but I know for a fact that my mother and grandmother both have bipolar disorder. I take 900mg of Lithium and 25mg of Seroquel, I would never take either of those if I didn't absolutely have to.

I actually do hate faggot millennials who pretend to have mental disorders to be edgy, because every time I had to go see the college counselor's office I'd be sitting in the waiting room in my filthy clothes after a 2 week long period of manic delusions and continuous suicidal thoughts, and I would see them snap chatting themselves at therapy because wow isn't that cool??

Can't blame you for the accusation, but it fucking hurts.
>>
>>42703496
Years of being told by obese family members that I'm too skinny. That's all the motivation I need.
>>
File: 1423161437430.jpg (305KB, 806x605px) Image search: [Google]
1423161437430.jpg
305KB, 806x605px
>>42703629
>>42703842
Bipolar disorder absolutely sucks ass when not medicated. I have diagnosed bipolar disorder(both parents have it as well) and I used to be just like you said, a pretty much perfect happy child or a horrendously edgy depressed kid depending on the day. I became /fit/ because of one of my edgy days where I hated how I looked and decided to walk to the gym. My life has been better ever since.
>>
>>42705104
OP here, I was sick of binge eating while depressed then basically starving myself while manic. I'm ready to just balance out.

What meds do you take?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.