[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any natty youtuber left? as soon as they get their views/subscribers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 9849849495.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9849849495.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
Is there any natty youtuber left?
as soon as they get their views/subscribers up they start looking bigger each vid.
is lifting as a natty even worth it? are roids the endgame?
>>
>>42703071
The last natty youtuber died under a week ago.
>>
There were never any major natty youtube fitness people.
The fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>42703071
No.
Its worth it if you want to have functional testes and are fine with not having instant gratification.
Roids are the endgame if you want to push your limits
>>
>>42703071
David Laid was natty for a good bit

A little more questionable now but still possibly natty
>>
1.are you potentially going to make money if you roid ? If yes roid, you'll have money to take care of the health problems hopefully.

2. Do you stand to not make money if you take roids and want to do it for your ego?

Don't do it, you'll probably die young.
>>
>>42703071
Is dom not natty? he's pretty small
>>
>>42703071
is vegan gainz natty? i mean he doesnt pull high numbers
>>
>>42703071
When you dedicate your life to getting big and shilling products that should get you big its no wonder they juice up, either to feel accomplished in the only task they set up to do or to be seem as advertiser material, youtube shekels is just too easy to pass up

You want a natty youtuber then find one that treat it as a hobby: not a fitness guru, not an instagram whore and neither someone selling magical supplements and exercises
>>
>>42703179
if you stop taking roids, do you become natty again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD_44xEEDjU
he seems to know first hand a lot of about them
>>
>>42703229
Fuck no stupid.
He put on a ton of weight and start putting up huge numbers in a short amount of time.
>>
>>42703306
that video is hilarious btw
>>
>>42703337
Yeah it is.
Him
Hodge Twins
Early Eliot
Piana before he started losing it
Scott Herman
Athlene X
Biosrawtv
Anything by lyle mcdonald and eric helms
Are basically the only fitness stuff that I watch regularly.
Everything else is random workout stuff.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.