[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who would come out on top?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 22

File: 1MyzkpF.jpg (104KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1MyzkpF.jpg
104KB, 400x400px
who would come out on top?
>>
>>42702205
100 brock lesnars by far. 10 brock lesnars ganging up on 1 gorilla would be a piece of cake, then when one gorilla dies its be 20 brocks vs one gorilla, then 30 brocks vs one gorilla with each victory, as long as one group of brocks can defeat 1 gorilla at a steady pace
>>
>>42702205
The gorillas by a landslide.

They can rip car doors off with ease. Their skulls can stop bullets.
>>
The Gorillas, it's not even a contest. They're the smarter contestants after all.
>>
if the brocks realized they were just clones and did not care about death my money would be on brocks.
>>
Depends, how coordinated are the Lesnars?
>>
The gorillas. Fucking chimpanzees can lift 800 lbs and are stronger than Lesnar. An angry Gorilla would rip any amount of Lesnars apart.
>>
>>42702205
x1 ticket to suplex city and it's over when you visit my client's town
>>
>born to early to see artificially created humans fight artificial animals to the death
Feels bad
>>
>>42702289
never say never ya dickslap
>>
>>42702272
>10 lesnars vs 1 gorilla
>3 lesnars charge the gorilla and get maimed but occupy it
>other 7 try to gouge out its eyes

Fuck off retard
>>
>>42702205

I think the vanilla gorilla would beat the regular gorilla
>>
>Occupy it

Lol no they wouldn't even be able to occupy it. The gorilla would fucking charge through all ten of them like butter! The strength differences are so vast it's like making a child fight an NFL linemen.
>>
>>42702220
its twenty gorillas. ten times 2 gorillas pictures is twenty
>>
i honestly don't think 100 lesnar's could even kill one male gorilla.
do you know how powerful those fuckers are?
how would they kill it? their skulls are like metal.
still, i would pay good money to watch them try.
>>
>ratio of 1 gorilla to 10 of the reigning, defending, undisputed universal champion

brock no question
>>
>>42702205
Gorrilas would get intimidated and back off. A fight wouldn't happen.
>>
>Gorillas are estimated to be capable of lifting over 4000 lbs
>They're way faster and more agile than any human
>They also have insanely strong bones

Wtf is Lesnar going to do against that? His muscles might as well be made of jelly and his bones made of glass compared to a Silverback.
>>
>>42702205
The Gorillas. Gorillas can punch a Human's skull in with ease.
>>
>>42702205
try 200 lesnars to 1 gorillla
>>
This is how these threads always go:
>ameritards who watch too much WWF come in and say humans win
>everybody else calls them a retard
>>
File: 1399875920779.jpg (9KB, 261x180px) Image search: [Google]
1399875920779.jpg
9KB, 261x180px
>>42702205
>itt retards who haven't the slightest clue about silverbacks
>>
>>42702205
If they have time to make spears then they win easily. if not then probably no.
>>
>>42702523

Did you know that if someone pushed your eyeballs in you will die from intercrainal bleeding I'm sure the same goes for gorrillas
>>
A couple of Lesnars with their bare hands aren't strong enough to hold down a silverback and he's not going to stand still and let them poke his eyes out so what's your point?
>>
>>42702205

Ok guys stop this shit already, chimps arent as strong as you would think, neither gorillas

A chimp for example can do a pull up for a total weight of 160/150 kg total so a strongman outlast them, but they have thicker skin and vicious bites thats why they still would win, but the "ripping limbs apart" is nothing but a myth

So you go an adult chimp is just as strong as a very well calithenics trained mofo lets say elite , not more than that

Now gorillas, althought they are stronger than any person walking right now on earth they arent as strong as you would think, they cant lift 4000 lbs by any means

They could probably deadlift somewhat 2000 lbs and do a total pull with 500 kg total or so, they are as twice as strong as eddie hall and others, gorillas for example althought can hang from one arm they cant even go and do a one arm pull up, just the very young males do it, over 400 lbs noone of then can

But definitely, 10 gorillas can rape 100 lesnars because of the bites

Gorillas and chimps are insanely strong when it comes to biting, they have pretty strong arms, but i assure you there have been humans stronger than gorillas
>>
>>42702717
>Americans actually have a sense of humor
Whoa
>>
You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.
>Chimps arent as strong as you would think

Umm yes actually they are. Scientists have recorded chimps in activity being able to do crazy shit like being able to pull 800lbs. There was also a pretty big news story about a pet chimpanzee literally ripping some woman's face off

>I assure you there have been humans stronger than gorillas

Gorillas are strong enough to literally rip trees up from the ground out of their roots! No fucking human has ever been stronger than a gorilla!
>>
>>42702634
This
Gorillas are gigantic pussies
Many pack animals are easily intimidated, as it is a large part of establishing dominance in their social hierarchy. Unlike humans, animals are usually not smart enough to call a bluff, so it's not uncommon to see a gorilla or a lion frightened by a critter much smaller than itself
>>
>>42702880

Humans DYELs have killed fucking grizzly bears bare handed.

8 foot tall carnivores

Let me repeat normal strength humans have one-on-one bare handed murdered adult grizzlys who are way stronger faster and bigger than gorrillas

The fact that you think 10 fucking lesners can't take out one gorrilla tells me you think wayyy too highly of animals they are not indestructible killing machines.

Source
http://blog.benspera.com/2013/05/wyoming-man-that-killed-a-bear-with-his-bare-hands-and-teeth/
>>
>>42703078
The chimp that ripped a womans face was because the ape bit her

They pulled 800 lbs on horizontal shit dude, like if you pulled a car lmao

Gorillas only rip ligh trees from roots because dudes are hevy as fuck and try to climb them

A very heavy human could do the same

Tomas topham was probably as strong as a gorilla
>>
>>42702661
Bullshit. A 400lb animal is not lifting 4000lbs. Gorillas are strong but the circlejerk over them being indestructible is absurd.
>>
>>42702205
i actually work with gorillas, and contrary to what you morons actually think...they have the strength of a full grown down syndrome male. Their teeth will hurt you, but that aside their strength is nothing to be feared.

I recommend if anyone ever has a chance to tussle abit with a gorilla, because they are indeed actually quite freindly and playful
>>
>>42702205
This made me think about crocodiles.

No joke but I think I can fuck up a crocodile with bare hands.

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs. I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the crocodile is finished. You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat a crocodile with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.
>>
>>42702205
gorillas kill really slow. 9 brocks can jump and joint lock a gorilla.
>>
>Gorillas are estimated to be capable of lifting 8000 lbs
>They run so fast that only SOME of the highest quality recording equipment can catch them properly while they sprint
>Their bones give diamond blades a run for their money
>5.56×45mm NATO can sometimes fail to pierce their tough skin
>It's estimated that the average male gorilla has an average IQ of 93

Brock? More like Broke, because a gorilla would smash him any day of the week.
>>
File: rich.jpg (23KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
23KB, 384x384px
I WOULD..., RIGHT BABE?
>>
>>42703389
>>They run so fast that only SOME of the highest quality recording equipment can catch them properly while they sprint
>>Their bones give diamond blades a run for their money
>>5.56×45mm NATO can sometimes fail to pierce their tough skin

bullshit
>>
>>42702205
Even though both hypotheticals are impossible it always seemed like the more realistic question would be 1 silverback gorilla vs 10 brock lesnars
>>
>>42703355
This is good bait
>>
>>42703389
>It's estimated that the average male gorilla has an average IQ of 93
And the average IQ of the Negroid race is 70 TOP KEK
>>
An adult gorilla is estimated to be (on average) 6 times as strong as an adult man. A silverback has enough muscularity that it should be able to easily lift something weighing over 4500 pounds.
>>
>>42702272

>chimps can lift 800lbs

lol no they can't you fucking retard. A chimp has the around the same strength as a human, you just need to consider that they're on average about 2/3 our size. Pound for pound they're stronger, but nowhere even close to lifting 800lbs.
>>
>>42703389
>Gorillas are estimated to be capable of lifting 8000 lbs
No they fucking can't. They're not Mecha's. They can do around 4000. You faggots circlejerk Gorrila's way too much.
>>
>>42703456
why are gorillas so strong compared to humans
i dont get it
>>
>>42703355
Crocodiles are at a disadvantage against humans though, they're pretty stupid and can only use their teeth and possibly tail as weapons.
>>
>>42703164

The original pull test wasn't even calibrated very well and gave the chimp significant advantage due to its body size, while the people it was tested on struggled because it wasn't designed to test them. Later tests showed that chimps and humans were a pretty close match.
>>
>>42703478
What for question is this? That's like asking why do clouds fly?
>>
>>42703494
nice english 4ner
>>
>>42703502
English is not my main language, sorry for causing you mental difficulty retard.
>>
>>42703389
This is a joke guys
>>
>>42703338
This

Also, are gorillas stronger than any human ?
>>
>>42703478
They eat fucktons more calories a day than most humans. Like pro bodybuilder or stromgman amounts of calories per day. Only every single gorilla does this, while for humans its a rare exception.
>>
>>42703456
> says a gorilla has the strenght of 6 males

>claims an adult gorilla could deadlift 4500 lbs

>claiming adult averages males can deadlift 750 lbs
>>
anyone saying lesnar is fucking stupid.

gorillas are so strong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
>>
>>42702205

You could replace the gorillas with adult male chimps and the brock lesnars would still lose. Apes are horrifically strong, and they fight dirty as hell, they go for fingers, for eyes, for groins etc.. Gorillas can easily bite off hands and feet, they crush bones with punches and can throw people and they are fast, fucking fast.
>>
>>42703125
Dog that blog doesn't exactly look like the most reputable site. He bit through the grizzly's skin and ripped its vein? Im no zoologist but i dont think a human can do that.
>>
If the gorillas could win we wouldn't be at the top of the food chain today.
the 100 humans can kill far more than 10 gorillas because they're a lot smarter
>>
File: ovo.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
ovo.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>42702205
implying the gorillas wouldnt just chimp out and attack each other because one scuffed anothers jordans
>>
File: 1495170115402.jpg (351KB, 1400x1981px) Image search: [Google]
1495170115402.jpg
351KB, 1400x1981px
>>42703791
you're totally right because of tool construction and weapons, yes.

But in a total just fists only fight no way it's gonna be lesnar on top. Even with communication and strategy gorillas are just too strong and durable.
>>
>>42702205
nothing brock has can actually kill the gorilla, biting a gorilla wouldnt do anything, and gorillas fucking fight other gorillas, so i am sure they can take a punch from him.

a gorilla would litterally rip his face off, of bite an arm off.
>>
>>42702205
>Gorillas are estimated to be capable of lifting 16000 lbs
>They run so fast that only SOME of the highest quality recording equipment can catch them properly while they walk
>Their bones give diamond katanas a run for their money
>75x272mm howitzer barrages can sometimes fail to pierce their tough skin
>It's estimated that the average male gorilla has an average IQ of 193

Brock? More like Broke, because a gorilla would teleport behind and smash him any day of the week.
>>
>>42702205
Obviously the brock lesnars. anyone that thinks the gorillas would win has no functioning brian cells. just put 10 brocks on each gorillas and they win easy.
>>
>>42704104
>Nothing personal, human
>>
>>42702474

ok but does brock lesnar get 100 photographers behind him then? (you can see the hand)

if that's the case then the photographers can give brock lesnar a tripod to use as a weapon which further cements his victory
>>
>>42703461
Does this make manlet the master race?
>>
>>42703671
>Strength is how much you can lift
>>
>>42703478
Because they are built differently for different tasks and are larger on average. It's like asking why a greyhound can run faster than a beagle. Regardless, they aren't lifting the thousands and thousands of pounds people keep claiming.
>>
>>42702205
no weapons or human ingenuity allowed? Gorillas.

It's like asking pitbulls vs wolves. Wolves are going to win.
>>
File: Yulia.jpg (73KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
Yulia.jpg
73KB, 402x604px
>>42704321
>Wolves are going to win.
Ahh no, sweetie.
>>
>>42703478
It's stomach has an enzyme enabling to synthesize protein from calories
If you wanted to get technical, it's probably only like 30% strong than a normal human would be at 400lbs and 10% bf
>>
>>42704341
lol, if you really think a wolf is going to lose against a dog (even if it is ferocious), you are delusional.
>>
>>42702328
3 lesnars cant even fit around a gorilla. theres limited fighting space
>>
>>42704470
Are you aware of what Pyrenees, Irish Wolf hounds, Akbash's, Maremma's are for?
>>
>>42702289
How long do you think you have to live? Unless you're around 60 years old you'll be able to watch all the dumbass simulations you want in the next 15 to 20 years.
>>
>>42703478
They're nervous system isn't as refined to perform delicate tasks like humans it's designed to let them use a lot more of their strength potential than we are. That and they have way more muscle mass and higher bone density than us.
>>
>>42702951
i litterally just watched a video where a group of chimps ripped a living chimps arm off and ate it.
>>
>>42705501
>refined to perform delicate tasks like humans
>designed to let them use a lot more of their strength potential
I wonder if it'd be possible for a nervous system to have both of these qualities.
>>
>thread about the REIGNING
>DEFENDING
>UNDISPUTED
>UNIVERSAL CHAMPION
Does this happen normally at night? Holy fuck, that is THE reason I lift, so I can go as Brock Lesnar to a 2018's halloween party.

By the way, made a ton of progress.
>>
>>42703478
Humans are the fattiest apes by far, we have large fat deposits designed for long distance travel and extended periods of time.

Gorillas and chimpanzees have much lower bmi and much higher muscle content, they eat a more plant based diet and aren't nomadic, therefore they don't need the large fat deposits of humans
>>
>>42704602
>Are you aware of what Pyrenees, Irish Wolf hounds, Akbash's, Maremma's are for?

This. And this doesn't even include dogs like rhodesian ridgebacks and boerbells which were breed to hunt/ fend off lions
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>42702205
The smarter ones will win.

sooo.... you know
>>
>>42705565
I'm sure there's a balance that allows for the biggest benefits of both worlds but if you think about it all those stories about people getting in crazy survival situations getting abnormal levels of strength for small periods of time is sort of the same thing. You'd just have to find a way to better tap into your full strength potential on demand.

Eric Bugenhagen talks about his mindset a lot it's sort of the same idea.
>>
>>42703461
Unfortunately, you are very wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFMpWm6ECgQ
>>
File: smugvegeta.jpg (96KB, 900x656px) Image search: [Google]
smugvegeta.jpg
96KB, 900x656px
>>42705737
> You'd just have to find a way to better tap into your full strength potential on demand.
>>
File: hahAA.jpg (25KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
hahAA.jpg
25KB, 620x387px
>>42703853
KEK
>>
>>42705741
man, science is awesome
>>
>>42705749
kek
>>
File: national-geographic-2.jpg (120KB, 601x400px) Image search: [Google]
national-geographic-2.jpg
120KB, 601x400px
>>42705764
>hes face
i just love this nigger.

On Topic, imagine if Comes out that the Brocks were Albino Gorillas and they Team up with the nig Gorillas to fight 30 of those. Who wins?
>>
the thing is every time a group of brocks tries to take down a gorilla, some of them are simply going to have to be the fodder and die for the team.

if the brocks are mindless clones they will win. if they regular people the gorillas will win
>>
>>42705652
Are you literally retarded? They were a tool to help humans with hunting, not fucking beats that kill lions 1n1 you retard.

Have you actually ever seen an actual wild life wolf?
All of your fucking dog races don't stand s chance.
And let's not talk about lions. To think there is a dog that can fight a lion is just mentally retarded.
>>
File: couture_02_9985.jpg (12KB, 237x295px) Image search: [Google]
couture_02_9985.jpg
12KB, 237x295px
>>42705898
a wild life wolf will get anihilated by a Doggo that has been trained to fight/kill other doggos.
Is like putting a wild life human in a Cage, against an MMA fighter...
Wild life doesn't mean that they are stronger or bad, no it means that they can survive in the wild.
>>
>>42706064
>wild life human
kek
>>
>>42705577
I lift so Brock Lesnar can go like me.
>>
>>42702205
depends if were talking gearhead lesners or natty lesners desu
>>
Do gorillas feel/register pain like humans? Or do they just recognize "oh shit my body is being damaged, better stop fighting this guy and heal or I'm going to die" instead of "ow that hurts" and dwelling on the pain
>>
>>42703478
>>42702205
CHAD GORILLA eats nothing but BAMBOO LEAVES and TERMITES, rips off human arms easily and FUCKS KOKO while VIRGIN BROCK autistically trains, eats and roids every day and still LOSES 10 vs 1
>>
Brock Lesnars will win. 4 Lesnars will hug each gorilla limb to immobilize it, then the rest will just pummel it
>>
>>42704321
A good pitbull will kill a wolf though. They are bred for fighting while wolves for survival. I hate those nigger dogs though.
>>
>>42703701
>American audiences
>>
>10 Lesnars group up and conspire to kill an unsuspecting Lesnar
>once dead, use his bones as weapons
problem solved
>>
I think some people seriously underestimate how strong fucking gorillas are.

What exactly can a man do against one? What can 10 men do really? Pin it down? Good luck, you can be the first one to try and get on top of it.

A gorilla would flip out and kill an entire room full of people if they had no weapons.
>>
>>42706694
>4 Lesnars will hug each gorilla limb to immobilize it
I can't imagine that, help (MS Paint?)
>>
Do the Brock Lesnars have prep time? If they are allowed to make spears they win 100-0.
>>
>>42702205
Chimp's arm strength is already 5 x that of an adult male, I can't imagine how big the disparity between a male silverback and an adult human male would be.

Gorilla's also have massive jaws and teeth which they use to bite.
>>
>>42706753
he'd totally rip off their heads and not even give a crap
>>
Originally I feel the lesnars but they have very little options on how to actually finish a gorilla without a weapon, other than they eye gouging someone mentioned, but that wouldn't be quick difficult to pull off
>>
>>42702254
What do you think? Do you really think a giant pinhead man can coordinate with anyone, even himself? I think not.
>>
>>42704162
Also if this is the case, then the gorillas are already fighting each other which means the 100 Brock Lesnar's just have to wait until one has won and is tired out and move in for an easy kill.
>>
>>42703412
That is true, but it would be less of a spectacle.
>>
>>42702205
Up it to thousand Brocks
>>
If they're allowed to use tactics and tools, Lesnars easily.
>>
>>42705741
well of course, she's got feet that are like hands gripped on to the ledge. Imagine someone trying to pull you off something while you have both hands gripping a ledge
>>
File: wwe-133a.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-133a.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>42706846
>Chimp's arm strength is already 5 x that of an adult male, I can't imagine how big the disparity between a male silverback and an adult human male would be
>adult human male
I think you get what i want to say...
>Lesner's arm strength is already 10x that of an adult male
There is a huge gap between random adult man and professional athlete.

I bet the Gorilla is alot stronger than Brock, but the comparison with an adult human male is not appropriate
>>
>>42706964
nigga she pulled so hard in one effortless jerk that she made a sumo wrestler fly like 10 feet through the air, is this lost on you
>>
The gorillas do not have concussions from stupid fake pretend fighting
>>
>>42706756
Seconding this.
>>
I wonder how a gorilla wouls look like on roids
>>
>>42706993
>Lesner's arm strength is already 10x that of an adult male

No it isn't
>>
these threads are pure autism

are they autism containment threads?
>>
>>42707250
yeah it's called /r9k/
>>
File: 35905020140821zafm67059.jpg (662KB, 3000x1918px) Image search: [Google]
35905020140821zafm67059.jpg
662KB, 3000x1918px
>>42707240
How many of those would you Need to beat 1 Brock?
>>
>>42703389
Wrong
They lift 100000000kg
They sprint faster than light
Their bones ARE diamond blades
Not even a m388 can damage them
They have 140 iq
>>
File: future past gorilla.png (503KB, 711x460px) Image search: [Google]
future past gorilla.png
503KB, 711x460px
>>42707310
>>
IF the Lesnars were 100% careless of dying/getting hurt and the Lesnars were willing to do WHATEVER IT TAKES.... then technically they could overpower the gorillas with ease.
>>
holy shit this thread is brilliant, better than any /fit/ humor one. keep up the good work faggots
>>
>>42702951
>They could probably deadlift somewhat 2000 lbs and do a total pull with 500 kg total or so, they are as twice as strong as eddie hall and others
> but i assure you there have been humans stronger than gorillas

Never go full retard
>>
>>42703082
Implying a pack of Brocks wouldn't also be intimidated by 10 fucking gorillas
>>
>>42702474
but those gorillas are fighting, so Brock gets that advantage too.
>>
>>42702205
where are they fighting because if the gorillas have places to climb then definitely them
>>
>>42703355
Issou
>>
>>42703472
end yourself
>>
>>42703666
why do people answer questions they have no fucking clue about? fucking cancer
>>
You guys do realize that skinny Africans in smaller groups killed and ate gorillas for thousands of years using just spears right?

Man hunted mammoths and saber tooths to extinction in small groups.

Plains Indians without horses attacked whole herds of bison, a very aggressive animal, using spears.
>>
>>42706064
What the fuck are you talking about you moron.
Dogs aren't fucking humans that can literally train martial arts you spastic.
They learn how to fight by fighting - and guess what wild animals do all their life? Fighting.

A wolf is way bigger than any dog.
>>
>>42708616
Obviously the fight would be without weapons you mong
>>
>>42709008
Not even slightly true, check the physical characteristics of even the largest wolf species.
Not even close to size of the largest dog species, there are loads of them that dwarf wolves, Cane Corso, English Mastiffs, Irish Wolfhounds, Saint Bernard, Great Danes, French Bull Mastiff, even Malamutes, and about 30+ more breeds.

Average range for a Gray Wolf (biggest species), about 45kg, heaviest dogs are well over hundred, heaviest dog ever being about 155kg (and not fat before you ask, Google Zorba)
>>
>>42705741
fake and gay.
>>
>>42708616

Is Brock Lesnar holding a spear? Didn't think so.
>>
>>42707284
That's not an average male though, at least not in my country
>>
>>42702205
Brock Lesnar is probably the only person I can think of that would make me shit my pants just by being next to him.
>>
Anyone got the copypasta of the dude claiming he could kill a gorilla with his bare hands?
>>
>>42702758
How about 50 Lesners delay the gorillas, while the other 50 sacrifice 2-4 Lesners to make bone weapons from their corpses?
>>
>>42705741
This isn't lifting. I believe apes as a whole have extremely weak lifting muscles (I did a lot of research a while back but forgot) but the force they can exert while pulling is insane. a circus female chimp pulled a Dynamometer and exerted over 1k lbs of force. Gorillas in the same circus were tested but snapped the machine in half.
>>
>>42709518
Now that's thinking like a necromancer.
>>
>>42703671
The truth is that they are about as strong as 6 human but has great upper body strength and little leg strength. Pro human deadlifters could definitely out lift a gorilla. Also maybe out bench it because they have too long of arms to have good leverage.
>>
>>42703742
Chimps are only about 50% stronger than humans. The 6x number is from one scientific test with a poorly calibrated machine. This lie is always perpetuated if it was 6 times as strong as a human it would be the size of brian shaw.
>>
>>42704104
Kek
>>
>>42704470
Lol 10 dogs bred to fight vs. One slightly bigger dog. Anon you underestimate pit bulls
>>
Would the brocks win if one of them had access to a gun?
>>
>>42705737
>this meme
A trained male athlete can reach near 100% muscles fiber activation. Even joe blow can get up to 90% with no neurological adaptation.
>>
>>42709008
Lol 10 dogs could kill a lion you idiot
>>
>>42709775
Depends on the gun. A handgun does nothing to a gorilla.
>>
>>42705530
can you pull that up jaime
>>
>>42703355
Well it depends, a gator would probably let you get close enough to fuck it up. I watched a man on Florida approach one, he jumped on its head and stabbed the back of its skull and it died instantly.

I'm pretty sure gators and crocs can't open their mouths very well once shut, in fact I think a teenage boy could keep the beasts mouth shut.
>>
>>42710007
Cops and other apes kill gorrillas daily with lol9mm
>>
Assuming perfect coordination then probably the Brocks.

I mean I saw a video where a bunch of ants absolutely crushed a scorpion by grabbing all its limbs at once and pulling with their combined tiny ant strength so I assume the same principle would apply.
>>
>>42702205
A gorilla can kill a man with a slap or bite it's limbs off. See how harambe dragged the kid at the zoo ? It could easily drag one or two lesnars like that.
They need a plan to attack.
3 lesnars run at the gorilla trying to get it's attention/fight with it, they will get killed, but while the gorilla is fighting with them, 7 lesnars jump on its back. If they're lucky enough to make it fall to face down and hold it like that (So that it can't bite them, hit them or escape) they will still have to find a way to kill it. It would take at least 5 lesnars to hold it down, so the two remaining hones would have to kill it. Idk how though
>>
>>42710680
Ants are actually pretty strong for their size.
>>
>>42710997
*Ones
>>
>>42710100
You're right, gators have the most powerful biting force in the world but the muscle in their jaws only work one way for full force, and that is biting down, which is why is it very easy to keep a gator's mouth shut. However, the post you replied to is a pasta , which seems to have escaped your attention , I believe because you are new.
>>42702205
People seriously, seriously underestimate gorillas. Most of the people in this thread have not seen a gorilla in real life, thus they are not aware of it's sheer strength .And many uneducated fucks in this thread are not aware, that silverback isn't a fucking species of gorilla, silverback is the fucking ALPHA. You're talking about the CHAD gorilla who crushes all the gorilla pussy and cucks beta gorillas on the reg.
Even if we consider their proportional weight, size and muscle mass, any gorilla, even a female one, would decimate 100 unarmed brock plebnars any time of the day. Gorillas only grow up to 1.8m at their max, but they weigh up to 220kg(500lbs), and guess what % of that is pure fucking muscle. Their bone density is insane, their muscles work differently, their whole system is wired different. No man, with any amount of training can dream of reaching the viciousness of a silverback. That alone is enough, and if it isn't I should mention that a silverback's canines are 2inches in length, and lest you forget, gorillas know how to use them, and human skin isn't that thick. 2inches in and the silverback would be feasting on brock lesnar #78th's fresh brain. Silverback doesn't eat brain, but he will because fuck you. Silverbacks can exert a bite force of 1300PSI, the strongest bite force registered by a human is 270PSI, for comparision. Taking the reflexes, flexiblity and agitlity in consideration, brock lesnars don't stand a chance. Even if 7 brock lesnars pin down a silverback(unlikely, it can lift aroun 30 lesnars on it's back ez) and 3 start fucking wailing on it, I still doubt they'd do much damage
>>
people here are really stupid if their killer dogs are going to have any chance against a wolf pack.

>but muh wolf hunting dogs

against lone wolves and assisting their master. If you hunt a pack you are fucked, if you hunt a pack with an alpha wolf you are double fucked.
>>
>>42709460
I wish. /fit/ has some funny individuals. There was a thread about what animals people thought they could kill and the op started with a cow and said some shit like he would be strong enough to get his arm around its big ass neck and choke it out
>>
>>42706904
Stfu god im cryin right now trying to imagine it
>>
>>42702205
All you need is some simple math multiply it by a hundred again so 1000 brock lesnars vs 200 gorillas
I always cheered on the underdog
>>
>>42711217
Every pack is lead by an alpha by definition you fucking mongoloid. It isn't some elite enemy buff title.
>>
>>42702661
That's because the apes eat nothing but plants.

>meat eaters BTFO
>>
File: txek0aegqbmy.jpg (48KB, 526x714px) Image search: [Google]
txek0aegqbmy.jpg
48KB, 526x714px
>>42707310
Wrong
They lift the weight of our feels.
They sprint faster than their shadow.
Their bones are impervious to bone hurtin juice.
Only recorded kill was with a Schwerer Gustav, the cannon blew up in the process.
Their IQ cannot be measured by conventional means.
>>
File: Wolf.jpg (56KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf.jpg
56KB, 480x640px
>>42702205
Crazy people here have no idea how big a wolf is.
Wolves are fucking HUGE compared to dogs... HUGE
>>
File: wolf_2.jpg (123KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wolf_2.jpg
123KB, 960x720px
>>42711593
>>
>>42711610
What a badass. Able to kill a wolf at a nice safe distance with a high powered rifle and scope.
>>
>>42711901
retard, even with a rifle is difficult to kill a beast like that. Go to a forest and try to kill a wolf, let's see how it goes.
>>
>>42703769
What is reading comprehension?
He pinched the bears vein with his teeth. As in he clamped down on his throat and restricted the blood flow to the bears brain. Then when the bear passed out he beat it on the head with a stick. Pls cure your autism with a noose and neck hangs x failure.
For what its worth the story doesnt seem too credible.
>>
>>42711901
Who said he was a badass, you sensitive phag?
>>
>>42703355
Is this pasta?
>>
its all about leverage, chimps/gorillas have much bigger neuromotors and finger/wrist modules. resulting in absolutely ridiculous strength compared to humans
I.E an untrained gorilla could probably lift what is considered the pentacle of strength feats. If you taught a gorilla how to get stronger it would break every strongman record by 3x the weight on top of still being fast af
>>
>>42702474
oh right, so 100x brock lesnars vs 10 gorillas that are already fighting 10 gorillas
>>
>>42709795
That's not what I'm talking about, go back to your bar graphs.
>>
>>42703461
Are you too retarded for a simple google search about how fucking strong chimps are??
>>
>>42706064
A wild human would bite and go for the testicals.
>>
>>42711406
LMAO
>>
>>42702205
100 toddlers vs 10 powerlifting champs.

This is the comparable.
>>
File: its real wtf.jpg (218KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
its real wtf.jpg
218KB, 900x675px
>>42703769
oddly enough the plaque mentioned in the blog is real and there are other websites with similar stories. The guy who killed it was one of two people to ever kill a grizzly bear tho
>>
>>42711468
>Their bones are impervious to bone hurtin juice.

kek
>>
>>42712330
Faggot
>>
I was going to say gorillas but

If it's 10 Brocks vs 1 gorilla, 10 brocks could rush them and win. Taking damage, yeah no fucking doubt, but still "win". I mean that's fucking 2 brocks per limb, plus the head, not even a contest.

5 brocks vs 1 gorilla, now we're getting pretty close. It's enough to completely surround the gorilla but he MAY be able to hold off. If one Brock gets a leg another might be able to latch on when hes slowed down, but it's truly debatable.

Gorilla are 5-15x stronger than the average human but Brock isn't average.
>>
File: 1502711206175.jpg (38KB, 178x233px) Image search: [Google]
1502711206175.jpg
38KB, 178x233px
>>42703389
>>Their bones give diamond blades a run for their money
>>
>>42702205
Just discussing the 10 v 1 scenario. If TB (TeamBrock) could mobilise properly and wear down the gorilla that might be the best chance. A gorillas first few blows would be far superior to a human, but what about humans being able to wait it out for a while? Play to the Gorillas psyche a bit.
Gorillas have to eat a lot more than humans, humans have really good endurance for a mammal and we can a longer without food. What about the possibility of waiting it out, not allowing the gorilla near a food source (however you'd do that) and than a planned strike when the Gorilla is down?
>>
>>42711901
yeah, should've killed it with his bear hands to impress some fag on a fitness board
>>
>>42702205
total Weight of 10 gorilla : 1,6 tons
total weight of 100 brock lesnars : 12 tons

The brock lesnars would weight almost ten times more than the gorillas, they could simply sit on the gorillas and wait until the gorillas suffocate. Biomass of course isn't the only important factor but the difference here is so large that nothing else will counterbalance that.
>>
>>42703389
I heard a dude say he swears he saw some gorillas flying once. Did you know they can read your thoughts through your facial wrinkles?
>>
>>42707284
Literally 10 on 1 would be enough, it's even possible for one of these guys to beat Lesnar 1 on 1 if Lesnar gets punched in the right spot in the jaw or head
>>
>>42718787
>Literally 10 on 1 would be enough
No way. I am 100% sure even I could take on 10 of those femboys at once no problem. I could probably do 20 or maybe more, probably wouldn't need more than one punch per head.
>>
>>42702226
This, psychological factor is extremely important

Once Brocks 1 through to 9 see the tenth get his head used as a bowling ball by Harambe they'd probably reconsider the fight
>>
>>42705577
Nice dude. We're all gonna make it.
>>
Gorillas are stupid. So over several hours the gorillas should be separated, then forced into exhaustion by the Brocks. Humans have a far greater cooling system and can keep being physically active for far longer than gorillas or any other humans, and there is also 100 Brocks, so some can rest while others force the gorillas into exhaustion. So by keeping the gorillas physically active for up to 10 hours, it would finally be too tired to resist as aggressively as usual, and then the Brocks can kill it.
>>
>>42703355
I have no experience fighting, I could probably beat a crocodile. Look at freaking gator boys dude, crocs a joke
>>
>>42704062
He can dig a fall trap or smth, easy kill.
>>
File: 1489577494248.png (146KB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
1489577494248.png
146KB, 223x223px
>>42702223
>Their skulls can stop bullets.
>this is what nogunz actually believe
>>
>>42706896
Have you ever watched one of his wwe matches? He's pretty good at coordinating shit
>>
File: elsa jean.jpg (48KB, 750x505px) Image search: [Google]
elsa jean.jpg
48KB, 750x505px
>>42711610
>>42711593
Damn I didn't know the disparity was this large.
>>
If the Lesnars work together they can win. If they scatter as soon as a few Lesnars get ripped apart they get BTFO.
>>
>>42703397
yup. yup forever
>>
>>42720372
10 hours? Gorillas gas after a few seconds. Distracting the apes for a few minutes should be enough.
>>
File: full retard2.jpg (58KB, 630x858px) Image search: [Google]
full retard2.jpg
58KB, 630x858px
>>42711901
>be intelligent enough to invent and use high powered rifle and scope
>don't because muh honor
>>
>>42702205
Mayby if the brocks would go full Canae on the gorillas they could sacrifice like 30 of the, trap the gorillas in the center and just swarm them, trying to suffocate them by pure mass.
The question is, how deep would a phalanx of brocks have to be to brace a charge of 10 gorillas.

My moneys on the apes.
>>
>>42702289
The Chinese will do it first
>>
>>42718044
What's that fitness board you are talking about?
>>
>>42707284
What the fuck is that?
>>
>gorillas are able to lift 16000lbs
>they are trained in multiple martial arts from a very young age
>their screams can make a human skull literally explode
>they have infrared vision and have 20/10 vision
>>
>>42711406
Kek
>>
>>42711406
leading the pack doesnt make you alpha just like being the "cool kid" among your fatty nerd friends doesnt make you alpha
>>
>>42722476
Pretty sure that's the exact definition lol
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.