[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do dairy products have anything to do with test?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: hh.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
So up until now I've been consuming a lot of dairy products (cheese, milk, cottage cheese, you and so on) and I was always feeling horny, wanted to jerk off all the time. 5 days ago I abandoned all dairy products and since then I have no urge to fap.
>>
>>42700658
>does what you eat have an effect on your body?
lol no.
>>
File: TOUCH ME.png (3MB, 1280x1932px) Image search: [Google]
TOUCH ME.png
3MB, 1280x1932px
>>42700658
>drinking the bovine jew
Fucking milkdrinkers, when will they learn!?
>>
>>42700658
Its probably the fat
>>
>>42700700
>drinking milk is a jewish trick
>not drinking milk is a meme and a jewish trick

So which one is it /fit/?
>>
>>42700700
>only whites lactose tolerant
>have been drinking milk for millenia
>milk is now a white pride symbol

>"the bovine jew"

Get the fuck out of here soyboy
>>
>>42700671
>I can't read
question was, DO DAIRY PRODUCTS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TEST. Which implies that I'm asking if dairy has somewhat significant effect on testosterone
>>
>>42700658
>>42700737
Some people hypothesize that dietary fat, especially saturated fat as is found in fatty dairy, can promote the production of steroid hormones because cholesterol is a precursor to steroid hormones, and saturated fat is well-known to increase levels of cholesterol in the blood.

However, this hypothesis is pretty flimsy and not based in the science, for several reasons. For one, saturated fat increases cholesterol in the blood party by destroying cholesterol receptors. Secondly, cholesterol can be synthesized across the body and does not need to be taken from the blood. Also, dietary saturated fat acutely lowers testosterone for the 8-12 hours it takes to digest and metabolize. So even if fasting testosterone is higher, testosterone is lower for most of the day.

And as for your original question, the relationship between testosterone and sex drive is not as clear-cut as you make it out to be. There are other factors that have a much bigger impact on sex drive than does testosterone. Only clinically low testosterone actually lowers sex drive substantially, whereas fluctuation within the normal range does not have much of an effect.
>>
>>42700806
>There are other factors that have a much bigger impact on sex drive than does testosterone.
Such as? My boners have been weak recently and I'd like to increase resistance.
>>
>>42700732
>>42700727
Enjoy dem dere hormones boyz
>b-but muh calcium
HAHAHAHAHAHA literally LITERALLY just eat broccoli you stupid fucks, which you should be doing from the start.
>>
>>42700806
Worth noting that only ~15% of the cholesterol in our blood at any given time comes from what we eat.
>>
File: Screenshot_198.jpg (97KB, 556x484px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_198.jpg
97KB, 556x484px
http://www.testofuel.com/tf/how-does-milk-affect-your-testosterone-levels/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3712661/
>>
File: Screenshot_199.jpg (103KB, 836x440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_199.jpg
103KB, 836x440px
>>42702174
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3712661/
>While this study contributes to the emergent literature on this topic, it does have several limitations. As it was a cross-sectional study, we cannot determine causality of the observed associations.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.