[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't know posture has such an effect on your mind/body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I started pull my shoulders back so my hands next to my body not in front of me, and I legit feel like I get more oxygen and I have positive thinking patterns, I didn't know that posture has such effects. Maybe because slouched shoulders caused my lungs to be repressed. Anyway if you are a PC guy like me look after your posture.
>>
yup, noticed the same thing except my problem was more with an asymmetric hip slouch to the left

can feel it all the way up to my head - clears my sinuses, eyes open up more, overall general mood improvement

still requires a lot of conscious effort to form a habit and make this the new normal, but squats and deadlifts have helped a lot
>>
P L A C E B O
L
A
C
E
B
O
>>
>>42702186
this sounds exactly like me.
any tips for improving this? what do you do every day?
>>
>>42702687
>putting less stress on yourself is placebo
Fuck off poor posture shill.
>>
>>42700468
If you think this isn't real -- think of people that play video games constnatly, or are always on the computer and develop that type of posture

What this means is the person has so selfishly given into their interests (like a child) that they have started to become oblivious to something as basic as their posture and becoming an actual troll

You don't think it says something about a person when they let themselves get to this point? It does
>>
>>42702702
idk man i'm still not fixed (where my default, unconscious posture is perfect) and everyone's body is different. all i can say in that regard is, you should know when your whole body posture is correct - you'll feel it with the descriptions already given (lungs/breathing, mental alertness/awareness)

one thing for me specifically with the hip prob has been doing kinda like a handstand without hands, more on my traps and a triangle base with my elbows with hands on hips supporting torso. then i extend my hips and stretch/push my legs and feet and hips - it aligns everything. doesn't rly work when laying flat. i know my left hip is most correct when my left foot feels rooted in the ground like my right foot. it's all very specific to my issue that was caused by computer/office sitting too much, so this may be completely off the mark for you
>>
>>42702687
yes, keeping your head, shoulders and hips in vertical alignment against gravity is bad
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.