[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone in your family workout with you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Or are they just fatties?
>>
They fatties
>>
>>42698585
My little brother does. He does shrugs and curls followed by a 30 minute session on the bike machine

Quite the routine
>>
I've got four siblings, big brother is in beer belly mode after getting married, other big brother is in the Marines (also got me into lifting in college), little brother is skelly mode, and my little sister runs but is still kinda chubby
>>
Only both of my siblings does, brother even does judo and kicked my ass but I don't work out with them. Mom used to run and dad used to lift until he started drinking every night.
>>
>>42698585
>Your face when you realize that he's going to be smaller then golden age arnie but still really yolked and help create a new age of body building and general fitness.
>>
My brother lives with me.

I have a pretty good home gym set-up, power rack, 600lbs of weight , few bits of accessories. Belt for weighted chins/dips etc. That said I lift at the gym 99% of the time because I prefer the environment and all the fancy equipment.

My brother lifts using my home gym, but he does some Vegan-tier routine, I told him to do Strong Lifts 5x5 but instead he does like 100 squats using the bar and 10kg on each side. He does the same thing with over head press as well. Fucking vegans and their retarded shit.
>>
>>42698615
Same. I tell them to eat right and exercise but they wont.
>>
Me and my dad started working it together 3 years ago with CrossFit, have learned a lot since, still a lot to learn. There are a lot of interesting differences we've seen between me and him (we're both lifelong slovenly geeks, btw).

In general, I'd say he's capable of pushing harder than me, enduring more pain. Initially, he'd always win (CrossFit is structured like a game all the time, not so much like training), but these days I win about 75% of the time. He always does a steady burn at a carefully specified intensity level throughout the workout, I tend to "sprint" and rest, back and forth.

I have naturally stronger grip than him, and out perform him on any floor pull or explosive whole body extensions. Deadlifts, Oly lifts, stones, what have you. He demolishes me at calisthenics and gymnastics, however. We're back and forth on overhead stuff, it's weird.

He takes longer to recover so I can usually train much more than him, but he keeps up in performance regardless. He's starting to hurt, and we've begun moving away from CrossFit to more focused, actual strength training.

CrossFit is a good way to learn how fun it can be to use your body, but it isn't the best way of actually training to become better, even at itself. I'm glad we did it.
>>
>>42698585
My little bro is a scrawny cross country runner, every now and then I'll go for a run with him.
>>
No my mom is a disgusting skinnyfat and gives me shit for trying to eat healthy and working out and my father is builtfat who thinks going to the gym is a waste of time and my supps are steroids (whey and caffeine )
>>
My older brother lifts with me 1-2x a week.

He is out of state working and is only back in town during 2 training days per week.
>>
>>42698681
sounds like he just doesn't give a fuck
>>
File: 1501613771041.png (174KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
1501613771041.png
174KB, 248x459px
>>42698585

My older brother isn't fat, but he's chubby. He constantly whines about not looking like me and how 'people take me seriously and not him' because of my muscles.

I give him advice on diet and working out all the time, but he rarely listens. The one time i took him to the gym to work out with me he kept complaining that he was feeling 'tension' in his 'muscles' and always stopped mid set, afraid he was going to hurt himself.

So now he 'works out' on his own and says he works out so he can eat whatever he wants. (But still whines to me about me looking better.)

Also, i'm 28 and 6'0". He's 33 and 5'8". People always mix up which of us is the older brother.

WHEN WILL HE LEARN?!

Pic related
>>
File: eumad.png (551KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
eumad.png
551KB, 680x798px
>>42698585
when I started going I went with my dad who got into lifting a few years earlier do to a midlife crisis to show me the routines. He wears a skimpy tank top and short shorts, grunts loudly all the time and spends his time between sets on his phone, talking to someone, or flexing in the mirror.
I had major anxiety issues and was a skelly and I didn't like being around him because all he wants is attention and compliments. After I learned enough I never go there when he's there.
>>
Mom, Dad, and the two cousins i hang out with all work out. We're all dyel except for my dad who was in the Cuban army so i guess it runs in the family to try for nothing.
>>
>>42698585
just me.

they aren't fat though. i'm the only fat one.
>>
my twin brother is my gymbro
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.