[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you holding up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 40

My lifts have all been going up and I've been keeping to my diet. Friend just dropped a huge bomb on me though and I don't know how I'll respond.
>>
your friend is gay?
>>
>>42698575
Would be easier to stomach.
>>
>>42698644
I think I know what it is.
Time to rent a helicopter anon.
>>
>>42698505
what happened
>>
>>42698505
What bomb OP?

Myself:
>/fit/ gf (literally met her on this board) broke up with me after a long on and off session beforehand
>need to get back into lifting
>need to learn to not give a fuck even if i'm alone in this world now
>need to overcome the fear of going to the gym again

Other than that, i feel somewhat relieved and free
>>
America is not your friend, ww2 era jav
>>
>>42698505
>mfw thingking about you hurting
>>
>>42698742
you're not thinking enough tho
>>
>>42698505
TELL US
>>
>>42698781
this
>>
>>42698814
My best friend is having have an emergency abortion die to complications. She loves kids man and I feel so bad for her.
>>
>>42698908
Damn man, that shit sucks
Does she lift?
>>
File: IMG_0576.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>>42698505
I keep seeing that I'm weak as shit
>>
>>42698915
She's the most athletic woman I know and we used to lift together before she moved.
>>
>>42698943
Well shit on my dick and not literally, she with her bf / husband?
>>
>>42698908
Put some emergency baby batter in her pussy with your huge 7 inch dick
>>
>>42698947
The kid would have been from her ex who was a total scumbag. I'm worried for her if he ever finds out but he lives in the same state as me
>>
>>42698963
It's 7.5 thank you
>>
>>42698505
My lifts are progressing steadily but I'm realizing years of not serious lifting and bad programming has given me some serious imbalances. My rear delts are tiny compared to my front delts and my triceps are huge compared to my biceps. I also bench more than I squat even though I can Diddly 4pl8. I'm all fucked up, so I'm having to retool my plan.
Also this girl I went on a few dates with dropped a bomb on me too and I havnt decided what to do with it yet.
>super qt girl
>big Disney eyes, Zoey dechanel bangs and a super tight body, was cheerleader and cheer coach
>can talk to her for hours
>super candid and genuine, very animated when she talks
>be making out, about to hook up
>she stops me and says she has to tell me something
>tells me a story about being drugged and raped while she was unconscious by a guy she knew in college
>from this she contracted genital herpes
>they later caught the guy after he did it to someone else, and took photos
>long story short, she's on medication and insists on protection, but she doesn't have sex outside of a committed relationship as she feels it would be dangerous/irresponsible
So I just held her for a while. I mean if all that is true then what happened to her is terrible. But there's a part of me that questions the story a little because she told it in such a relaxed way. Maybe ive just been on 4chan for too long. I'm also just scared for my dick.
But I really do like this girl.
>>
>>42699200
wher'd you meet
>>
>>42699204
Coffee shop. I was working on a sales pitch and she was doing graphic design work. I work in a print company and used to do design so we hit it off.
>>
>>42699251
That easy?
>>
>>42699254
What, to strike up a conversation? I'm in sales, it's the nature of the job.
We went on two dates after that.
>>
>>42699278
Hm still the part about raping seems really off , then again i've been reading those kind of stories all around 4chan
>>
Got to my goal weight, injured my shoulder so had to stop exercising then had a family event and my birthday and put on 5kg. Feel like shit because I can't see my abs anymore.
>>
>>42699200
>>from this she contracted genital herpes
ffs, here i was, broken up with thinking about using tinder

my dick could literally fall off if i was fucking some skank who had that

christ, nope not gonna use dating apps at fuck all
>>
>>42699286
Well she had been really honest and open about a lot of other things, even embarrassing ones, I feel like she would have just said she had herpes rather than make up a story like that. And I personally know enough girls that were sexually assaulted in college (even stopped a few from happening) that I know it's plausible. But 4chan has made me paranoid.
>>
>>42699200
>drugged and raped
classic sloot story
do not bang
you'll get dick warts
>>
BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have a meeting I am going into in a few minutes
I will embarass myself badly on this meeting and I know I am going to fuck up
>>
>>42699291
that's because you eat like a fat piece of shit not because you didn't exercise you stupid cunt
>>
>>42699297
Dude just bag it up and get checked regularly. I've banged some 2 dozen tinder sloots and I'm clean because I'm not stupid.
>>42699341
Even if I bag it up?
>>
>>42699368
>Dude just bag it up
not a fan of it, guess that's why ive always had sex in a serious relationship
>>
>>42699379
Then don't bang tinder sluts.
>>
Just started working out recently after a break up, feeling good, finally eating enough
Then the other night I was told that she was cheating on me the last few weeks of the relationship, that means I've now had 2 serious girlfriends, both of them cheated on me

I have no idea how I'm supposed to trust new people anymore, the ones I do trust will probably be it for awhile. There's one girl I trust in my life, we're really good friends and she's pretty much the only person I can see myself wanting to be with because I actually trust her, but I don't think there will be anything there ever cause we're so close as friends
Although after being dumped me and her felt like we did have something, but it sorta just disappeared and we're kinda back to how we were, but I'd prefer to just to have friends around right now
>>
>>42699389
>Just started working out recently after a break up
going through one right now anon, any tips with regards to lifting?
>>
>>42699361

I'm sure you will be able to steal girls from chads if you become a nurse! kek
>>
>>42699402
thx for the support man :D
>>
>>42699360
No shit. Just saying it was bad timing to not be exercising when I'm stuffing my face for my birthday
>>
>>42699200
real chads have herpes bro. wear it like a badge of honor but never ever tell anyone. if you keep it a secret you can always spread disinfo and make the girl feel had for infecting you. will result in many sympathy blowjs
>>
>>42699368
>lying whore tells you she definitely has herpes from some made up story
>risking HIV
i don't know nigger you tell me
>>
>>42698735
Me too senpai.
Break up is messy but it's happening.
Gets a little tiring when she complains about not communicating but she refuses to say anything interesting
>>
>>42699446
>Gets a little tiring when she complains about not communicating but she refuses to say anything interesting
I feel you
It's always "you rarely talked to me" blabla bullshit, the whole give AND take fact of a relationship isn't something she wanted to do i guess
Sucks cause the sex was not from this world with her, then again i blew her mind in bet so there's something she'll always remember
>>
Things are going well but still major improvemenrs needed. Love my body but want to fix imperfections/get stronger. Havent had sex in... 4 months but madeout with random qte girls, after i get my license im moving out of dads house. Finished studies but want a dif job, hopefully I'll get a random decent job by end of year.

Miss my ex a lot. Also bumped into ex friend from two years ago, i know its petty but i looked way better than him so i felt bit up myself after that.

All in all things are getting better :)
>>
The diet part is insanely easy for me to keep up with.

The actual energy and motivation to exercise is the tough part. I wake up sometimes just mentally defeated before the day even starts, get 1/4th through my routine, and just dont have the energy to go on.
>>
File: IMG_4311.jpg (14KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4311.jpg
14KB, 225x224px
>>42698963
>huge 7 inch dick
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (49KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
49KB, 600x649px
>>42698735
I feel you anon.

>gf and I went our separate ways, literally
>she's partying at frat houses with drunken Chads
>I sit at home with a shit job and nobody to talk to

feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>42699359
how'd it go anon?
>>
Lifting needs to be done again

Dieting is shit and needs rework

Gf broke up with me, we talked for 4 minutes about it, i didn't say much
It was weird as there was no mention of blocking each other or what not

Other than that, i thank my mind that it didn't tell her the 3 famous words to her
>>
Theres this girl i've been dating for a while we met in the gym
Well today I've revealed my power level and said that I've never had a gf but she didn't believe me
What could that mean?
Did i fuck up
I'm ugly dyel
>>
>>42699506
sounds like you hit a brick wall, anon

put your fist through that bitch ass decor
>>
>>42699686
don't worry bud we'll treat her right
>>
>>42699720
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>42699753
? Sorry i can't contain my autism
>>
>>42699200
Dumb fuck, she made that story up to have an excuse for having herpes. She has herpes because she's a slut.
>>
>>42699720
how old are you? she says that because its very uncommon just dont be autistic and fuck it up dont dwell on it bro
>>
>>42699200
There's like a 80/20 chance that she is lying/tellingtruth. What a convenient thottie excuse, do you really think she would tell you "I slept around a lot in college and caught herpes because im a slut who fucks black guys without protection" ?. Think of the statistical likelihood of two unlikely things compounded into one rape x somebodywithherpes. It's 100000xmore likely she was sleeping around with football negroes. In any case it's not worth it to risk getting herpes for some loose poon bro.
>>
File: 1310948908397.jpg (13KB, 317x330px) Image search: [Google]
1310948908397.jpg
13KB, 317x330px
Like shit. Work is killing me, and its also a main source of self-esteem for me. Corporation is chirping away at me and my social tardiness. Lately Ive been trying to set myself up with tinder, alas I have no confidence and am tired constantly.

>tfw piana is gone
>>
>>42699200
bail dont even think about it bro
>>
>>42698505
I'm ok. My lifts are good, bench is finally going up again. I have free gym access because I ended up back in my hometown and my high school allows alumni to use their weight room whenever.

Starting a couple part time jobs to keep the lights on while I'm back in school getting a masters. I'm not living lavish but things are starting to stabilize.
>>
>>42699802
I'm 22 she's 19
>>
>>42699839
yeah just say you were shy and shit until you started lifting women understand and they really dont give af just be chill about it
>>
Awesome. I'm going to Greece tomorrow morning for a friend's wedding (I need to get up at 3am though but oh well) and I smashed my session today. I'd been struggling to do 5x5 42.5kg OHP for AGES, but absolutely fucking smashed it today, in fact my final set turned into 6 reps because I miscounted.

My form has gotten a lot better because I hurt my lower back a while back; I had to take 2 weeks off lifting and had near constant back pain during it. Now I'm better I'm autistic as fuck about my form and posture. I guess that has something to do with it too.

Also, instead of doing it from the rack, I now do it from the floor. I have to do seated OHP because my gym ceiling is low and I can't fully extend my arms without hitting the ceiling, so I just lean over and row the weight up to my chest, place it on my lap, then do a half body clean to get it to my chest. I feel this may have helped my muscle development for OHP as well.
>>
>>42699712
First of all thanks for asking

Second, it didn't go well and I will explain why and my explanation might make me look kind of dumb to fellow engineers or people in the IT industry.

I was hired in a big company and brought onto some large clients, everything that has my hands in it is completed 100% and there is one client I seem to be having issues with gaining respect

The last person who worked here was the named "LEAD" for this client and I took over that role, what I have found out the hard way is there have been tons and tons of project behind my back and nobody let me know what was going on or what needs to happen since there are other departments who handle everything but when they have a hard question and they need an answer they come to me and it makes me look stupid and not knowledgeable since I don't actually know how everything for this client works

The issue here is multiple depts are involved and they do things without letting my dept know, when these things get completed and I am the last to know they expect me to know everything about the solution even though I was not the person who designed it

ALSO

Heree is the worst part of working with this dept

There is a war going on now between depts, they ended up saying the work I did actually wasn't correct and they had many "failures" in the design. Once again, I did not actually design this and they tried to pass the blame onto me without being honest about it

Also, when I have a question on what EXACTLY does not work or what problems the other depts are seeing with the solution, they tell me to my face there is no problems or they do not know about it, than I stand there and smile, and ask again and they say oh, yea maybe it is related to this or that...
>>
>>42699867

Basically, I'm in a tough spot since this is the worst client I have had to work with

Picture you being the presidnet and you don't actually do any work since your vice president or your staff actually do the work and you are expected to know every little detail even though they hide information from you.
>>
>>42699861
Thanks bro you're the real chad
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>42699867
>>42699878
>>
>>42699890
doesn't sound too terrible anon. You got shafted, yes, but at least the meeting is over
>>
>>42698735
>/fit/ gf (literally met her on this board)

lol how the FUCK did that happen?!? impressive desu.

>need to overcome the fear of going to the gym again

Dont bite off a huge chunk at once mate. Its easy for people here to talk Big when we have solid routines. But starting a routine is the hardest part. Remember once you gain momentum its surprisingly easy to keep that momentum.

When I re-re-restarted going to the gym I would go and hardly work out at all for a week or 2. Then slowly ramp up.

I tell total beginners who have Fear that they should just go to the gym, change clothes, sit on an exercise bike for 5 mins, then pretend they got an urgent text, go shower and change clothes again, then leave. Then do this until the irrational fear of the gym has subsided, and then you can do the next step of some weightlifting.
>>
>>42699973
>lol how the FUCK did that happen?!?
quite literally mere chance anon

dunno man i just need to go once i did 2,3 sets i'm set but the going part, changing and seeing that your squat rack might be occupied is kinda scary in a sense
>>
>>42699439
Probably not gonna get any beejs when I have the herp.
>>42699442
>>42699764
>>42699803
>>42699817
Y'all are right, ain't worth the risk.
Goddamnmit first dates I've actually enjoyed since I moved to this godforsaken city and she wound up having the plague. I wouldn't even care if she was a slut as long as she was clean.
>>
>>42699986

just do some basic bitch 40kg sets for a while. tell yourself you are "recovering from an injury" until your break the mental barrier. It might take like 5 sessions.
>>
>>42699986
>LONDON
>actually, yes

And thus a romance was born
>>
>>42700009
good idea, need to work up again tho and get my diet finally on point
thanks my man
>>
>>42700004
i have the herp and its never stopped me
>>
>>42700016
funny, we did communicate via fit memes the first couple of months a lot
was kinda refreshing to be honest
>>
>>42700021
Some of us don't want to be festering disease vectors.
>>
>>42700032
>tfw nail fungus
>tfw my lungs something
>tfw cyst on my back

i'm not even fatt
>>
>>42698505
Brother moved back in from his apartment he had with GF. Probably the hardest person I've ever lived with in my life.

He's dropped out of college, 23 working minimum wage. Then he keeps saying shit to me (I'm 18) like "I'll be making a 16 dollars an hour before the end of the year"

Or

"My girlfriend got a job at a radio station now she will be getting free concert tickets, working with the popular local DJ's and making 100k in 2 years".

He likes to play "devils advocate" which basically means he doesn't agree with me on fucking anything.

I ask him to get up because I thought I left in the couch and he says "you haven't sat here in days why would it be here" and just really stupid shit like that.

It's like he's 5 but he is 23.
>>
>>42698987
Her fault for getting pregnant
>>
>>42700039
Fuck off nurgle
>>
>>42700040
Meanwhile me and my mom are cool as fuck about him living here. We didn't care when his college grad girlfriend and him were living here at 22.

Nobody gave a fuck but these two. Now he is like "oh are you sure allowed to eat here" and all this stupid fucking shit.

Literally moved all his stuff out in 1 day when his gf was visiting her parents out of state, one week later he is talking about moving back in. He is over there everyday.

Always telling me how great she is (she is fucking ugly).
>>
File: 1504162669902.jpg (143KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1504162669902.jpg
143KB, 480x476px
>>42699931
This is actually one of our largest clients, when things fuck up and they will they will look at me for answers and my own dept will probably be disapointed in me. There is nothing in place to cover my ass here and it sucks being in a position where someone might fuck something up and you hear about it months later on why didn't I do this or that. Really, if you knew there was issues with the design than report them asap

But they continued with the project and I find out LITERALLY three months later that there have been issues....

Good luck talking to them face to face or getting them all on the same bridge/conference call to answer questions

This job fucking sucks and I make over 100k.......

Things will fail, and I will be held responsible

My answer can not be this is the other depts fault....
>>
File: 1497556079113.png (259KB, 645x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1497556079113.png
259KB, 645x1247px
>bench went down 5kg due to shit diet and no sleep
>moving in with strangers tomorrow
>gonna spill spaghetti everywhere

why couldn't I just be born a chad
>>
>>42698908
>being "friends" with a girl who is getting knocked up by other men

Found the beta orbiter
>>
>>42700091
Chads are friends with everyone but not like you would know that virgin
>>
File: 20362.jpg (23KB, 272x376px) Image search: [Google]
20362.jpg
23KB, 272x376px
>>42698705
kekked
>>
>>42698987
kek, if she's married right now his husband is a genius chemist
>>
>>42700068
The real problem is he knows I am easily going to be much more successful than him and I'm only 18 so not exactly everything is coming to fruition.

The stock market, lifting, 1 year associate degree, martial arts.

Meanwhile he got a free ride from my mom. Got a job paying 13 an hour, went to college for it but then dropped out halfway through to "tour the country with his band".

Fuck man I would KILL to get a free ride like that. Fuck him.
>>
File: 1480942960494.jpg (58KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
1480942960494.jpg
58KB, 540x416px
>moved into my own place in May
>thrill of independence and privacy worn off
>only loneliness remains

Had best friend over to drink whiskey play some golf vidyas but I feel like I'm bothering him since he's married with a kid on the way
>>
>>42699361
Last year nursing student here, good luck
You're in for a rough time if you get accepted tho
>>
>>42700160
>>only loneliness remains
moved out too
all of my friends have moved around the country
my girlfriend called it off just hours ago
no family

i feel lonely as fuck because i am
but fuck if it isn't enjoying as hell taking a dump with the door open
>>
File: 1502134963302.jpg (123KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502134963302.jpg
123KB, 1300x900px
>friend told me yesterday hes going to be a father
>the imbecile is 24
>we go to drink completetly unresposibly

I don't really care that hes completetly fucked but holy shit did i break my diet, i still feel drunk
>>
>>42700161
going for a 2 year RN degree atm. my official start is in the spring, but the head of the program told me to start on pathophysiology. and I thought anatomy was hard. good luck on the NCLEX and I hope you get a job soon after. Fortune and glory to you anon
>>
File: shit graph.png (12KB, 741x529px) Image search: [Google]
shit graph.png
12KB, 741x529px
>losing weight
>all my lifts shooting through the roof
>50lbs lost
>still 250lbs but feel like I'm at peak performance mentally and physically
>hit 1/2/3/4 at this point for REPS
>every lb I lost after this my gains went down with it
>now down 110lbs and I'm a mere husk of my former self
>mentally want to die and physically weaker
>still 20lbs more to go before I can slow bulk

My lifts are shit. I feel like shit.

But it was needed, required, to get down to the weight so I can be a healthy/normal weight and eventually eat like a normal person. My gains will come back, hopefully better than ever, it just really sucks.

made an awesome graph representing my gains and weight loss
>>
>>42699200
Id question it too. She could have just told you she got herpes, the rape part wasn't really relevant
>>
>>42700218
I'm already on a navy scholarship so I have the job, just gotta survive school. Im BSN though so its been a long 4 years.
Pathophys isn't that bad if you have a decent grasp on anatomy. Its literally just "stuff that can go wrong 101"
>>
>>42699200
>a girl actually told you she had an std before having sex with her
that's pretty amazing and she sounds like a genuinely nice person
Would NOT bang though, sadly. Story is irrelevant.
>>
>>42700184

>24
>bad age to parent

That's about the proper age, anon. What's the deal?
>>
File: A certain feel.jpg (604KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
A certain feel.jpg
604KB, 2000x1333px
>>42699200
Bottom line: No dont.

You cant just tell someone a story like that in a relaxed way. Usually traumatic stories are told when a woman is at her most vulnerable state and she can trust you. Not in relationship of less than 1month of meeting. To be honest the way she told you ,"relaxed" , says it all. She told you the truth but in the way that it can be accepted. Most likely she slept around a lot in college and caught herpes from a guy she regretted having a one night stand with. The last nail in the coffin would be to confirm whether or not she was in a sorority.

The choice is yours really. But just to make it clear you go through with this you have to tell everyone you meet (if this relationship doesnt pan out) that you have herpes. Just know man, women can lie to
>>
>>42699803
This but without all the /pol/ tier cringe stuff
>>
>>42700245
i'll do my best.

do you recommend doing national guard or coast guard? I'm in the Chicago area and thought it would be a decent side gig and something different.
>>
>>42699200
Damaged
G O O D S
O
O
D
S
>>
>>42700322
Depends what you're looking for in your career. Are you only trying to do reserve stuff or active duty? The fact that you only brought up the coast guard and national guard leaves me to believe you want to stay local. Either way, you can't go wrong; you'll have way more opportunities than the average nurse stuck in some clinic
>>
>>42699278
my nigga i love sales
>>
>>42700223
Grats on getting to your goal weight, anon. You're gonna get your lift strengrg back but just take it easy, it's a marathon not a race. Good luck!
>>
File: 1491387043630.png (225KB, 436x358px) Image search: [Google]
1491387043630.png
225KB, 436x358px
Shoulder and knee is fucked, doctor says it's probably tendinitis in both.
Difficulty squatting or any shoulder movement without pain.

Trying to cut and slowly getting to ottermode.
Think I caught mires from a girl that was over with a group of my roommates friends.
>making protein shake and preworkout for morning in kitchen
>just out of shower, shorts only
>on the phone while doing it taking glances at girl sitting alone in living room for some reason
>see her looking at me and looking away when I look
But I'm too spaghetti to know

Asked my former dorm neighbor if she wanted to go to party tomorrow.
>mfw she says yes
>tfw I don't know what to do now
Should I offer to walk with her there?
Should I try spend more time with her than other sloots?
Help me brahs, haven't had sex since last semester.
>>
>>42700363
yeah. I'd prefer to stay domestic, and I think the experience will be worth it.

also, 5x5 or PPL for a beginner?
>>
Got a confession. I worked out during summer a lot, 6 times a week strictly, but i never got into eating properly. Low amounts, low calories, not enough food. And as I moved and got into a uni and got into a new apartment where Igotta do stuff for myself, I've been lazy and mostly just eating bread, skipping dinner, etc.

I've lost countless of gains PURELY based off the fact I've always eaten too little. And my issue is not even apetite, my apetite is on point, I can eat just as much as anyone else, but when other people get hungry, they go "I should make some food" and make some food, while I go "Meh" and don't eat. I'm 6'3 160 pounds right now, of course not skinnyfat, just really low, decently defined musclemass. I'm gonna change this up, but I don't know what the hold up is. Why am I doing this to myself?
>>
>>42700394
Well if you do coast guard maybe we will cross paths one day
Also I started with 5x5, then did upper/lower when I plateaued. PPL was a little rough for me because I don't like hitting the same muscles back to back in a workout, i basically alternate push and pull workouts into one upper body day.
Currently doing candito's 6 week program tho
>>
Had the talk with my now ex

Cried yesterday, didn't sweat during the talk today
Don't know why i'm actually sort of... happy

Need to get back into lifting though
>>
>>42700269
The "Wait till thirties" and "Having children am bad in their early twenties because something something" lie that's been pushed in modern america.
It's kind of retarded to be honest.
>>
>>42700410
This is literally just an issue of you not doing what you know you need to be doing.

Showing up is 90% of anything anon, next time you're thinking of doing more nothing instead of eating dinner, just get up and do it. It's really that easy.
>>
>>42700238
>>42700266
>>42700285
>>42700351
Yeah I've already decided it's not happening. Not worth the risk. I'll try to remain friends though as she is extremely nice.
>>42700364
And since I'm in print and she's at a design firm, a potential sales lead.
>>
>>42700461
there is literally never a "good" time to be a parent, there will always be an excuse not to, you've just gotta decide that you're ready and ride the wave.
>>
>>42700380

Box Squats help knee tendonitis.
>>
>>42700436
>broke up with my now ex ~2 month ago
>usually cry like a bitch after lengthy relationships (a little over a year and a half)
>not a single tear shed and im not sure why
>all my anxiety issues are gone
>back to the gym and makin newb gains again

feels good. i miss what we had and still think about her from time to time but damn id be lying if i said i wasnt better off without her
>>
>>42700461

That's more of my pov, im 27 and if i had a kid right now i would be completely fucked, im still studying, i still want to go to places and do shit plus i dont want to bring someone to live on mediocrity so i still need to gain more money. Not only that but the earth is already fucking full, fuck off, another disgusting low tier race baby born into this world.
>>
>broke up with on and off gf of two years a month ago
>repeatedly cucked by her but didn't think i'd find anyone else to stave off the crippling loneliness so stayed with her even though i felt nothing for her for the second year
>started lifting so i have a greater chance of finding a qt over the next few years
>feel pretty okay every day until like 2 in the morning at which point i become a depressed mess until i fall asleep at 5

still on baby weights right now but i'm noticing good development in my arms... still a chubby cunt though so i've started counting calories while making sure i'm eating a shit ton of chicken breast for the gains

how many calories under/over maintenance should i be eating while lifting if i want to lose all this extra fat?
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (14KB, 127x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
14KB, 127x144px
>>42698505
It's going well but a little rough. Lifts are doing good, but ever since I got back to uni for my final semester, I keep thinking about my ex gf. I used to love her and I keep thinking about the break up and so on. I imagine it's just because I'm lonely and need to get laid but it's maddening. I know we wouldn't work again barring a miracle of god but I can't this out of my head.
>>
The fitter I am the more worried I am abut the inevitable moment I'll lose my virginity and how embarrassing it can be for me.
>>
>>42701558
Don't be scared man. And be honest with your partner as to keep their expectations realistic. You'll get the hang of it within the 2nd to 3rd try if your fist time is bad, but lots of anons can attest to the fact that the first time can be awesome too
>>
File: jacking off.jpg (499KB, 1994x1496px) Image search: [Google]
jacking off.jpg
499KB, 1994x1496px
>>42698505
POORLY
I've been hung up on this girl in my grad cohort for basically a year now. She's in a relationship with a fuccboi (never ever fall for girls in a relationship, first and last time this shit will ever happen) but we used to email often and regularly for several months, and she's literally the most relatable human I have ever met in my life. I come from a shit abusive childhood so my ability to connect with people is few and far between. We haven't spoken in private in months and our friendship has dissipated, lots of context I won't even bother to go into.

I am unattractive and I don't connect with people well which is why I have no other crush to help me move on, plus seeing her regularly each week is harmful. I am in the process of trying to set up a dating app and maybe meet a girl through that. Luckily, I have close friends who are willing to help me with such a thing and goddamn I hope I can find a relationship. I am sick and tired of being lonely.

Thanks for reading my blog. Don't forget to hit that subscribe button!
>>
>>42700533
>there is literally never a "good" time to be a parent
Anytime before 40s is a good time to be a parent as the longer you wait, the more you chance having a baby with birth defects.
>>
>>42701040
been there my dude. this too shall pass, without you realising it
>>
File: 1498345648291.jpg (431KB, 2048x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1498345648291.jpg
431KB, 2048x1339px
>>42701736
I fell for a girl in a relationship too. Why the fuck does this kind of shit happen? I've been with other girls in this time and it doesn't matter, I still have a oneitis that I've barely talked to.

T-thanks /fit/, you told me I could be an alpha
>>
>>42701872
For me, it is because of the primary reason I listed above, and I have also never been in a relationship so I am abysmally lonely. While I am not 100% sure how she would be as a partner, I feel that I could be a very healthy partner for her.

I hope we get out of this somehow, brother. This is hell.
>>
>>42701984
Good luck. I guess the only option we have is waiting. Two things can happen. 1. She gets out of the relationship and gets available. 2. You just forget about her with time. I try to act as the second possibility is what will happen, cause the first one is improbable.
We just have to acknowledge we like the cunt and be Ok with it. With time this faggy feeling will stop.

In both our cases it seems that crippling loneliness is the main cause. I have friends, a best friend and I have options available for other girls, but I feel extremely lonely and depressed. Maybe that's it.

Good luck brother
>>
sad that piana is xead but gives me motivation
>5'8
>200 lbs
>20 ys old
>15% bf
we r all gunna make it bruhs
>>
My fiance got raped. I want to go to where it happened to try to find the guy and murder him.
>>
File: m807qsf.gif (13KB, 562x380px) Image search: [Google]
m807qsf.gif
13KB, 562x380px
>>42700310
>/pol/ tier cringe stuff
>she's like 4 times more likely to get herpes from a black guy
>she's a college cheerleader who is around the football team
>he thinks it's unlikely she got herpes from fucking a negro

baka lad
>>
>>42702264
Do it man, just be careful not to get caught, if you use a gun make sure to gtfo immediately and pick up the spent casing
>>
>>42702264
>falling for the rape meme
You just got cucked by Brad, probably didnt even report it to the police
>>
File: how to destroy a body.jpg (433KB, 1067x807px) Image search: [Google]
how to destroy a body.jpg
433KB, 1067x807px
>>42702264
Godspeed.
>>
>>42702264
There is no justice but that which we can deliver by our own hands anon. He deserves whatever fate you chose for him.
>>
>>42699200
I'll add my voice to the DO NOT BANG crowd.

>>42699334
4chan's paranoia is truth though.
However, I've died inside enough that I can speak of my own traumatic experiences without it bothering me really.

When you rehash it seventeen hundred times, what difference is one more?

That being said, if her story IS true, then... shit sucks. She could be telling the truth, and genuinely a good person, but... think about your dick! Even with medication that controls flair ups, it's honestly not worth it to bang her unless you're willing to marry her. And even then, any children you have could be affected with it as well.
>>
>>42702397
We did
>>
File: Glasses Gun and Cigarette Pepe.jpg (23KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
Glasses Gun and Cigarette Pepe.jpg
23KB, 250x237px
>Lost 70 pounds over the last year
>Finally getting consistent nutrition down
>Grades in school up immensely
>Just found out my oneitis who has been part of the motivation for these changes has been fucking a 35 year old and immediately lost my of my feelings for her
Pretty decent I suppose
>>
>>42702454
>we did
So she got pressured by you. Was she at least badly beat? 99% cases they have bad bruising
>>
>>42698735
>>42698735
>/fit/ gf kek, you mean bf right?..
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 700x1896px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 700x1896px
I take BEC for my CPA exam in a few weeks, i'm scared. I've only had three weeks to study for his shit. Bought to go work soon, scared I might get shafted in the work place because I didn't lose enough weight. Scared for the future, but not scared enough to not act.
>>
Not feeling really good right now

Spoke to some younger people on discord and they invested in crypto and made a lot of money

I'm 30, have a career and have studied for a long time to become a successful engineer and now I make 100k, feelsbadman since they are making money and I'm stuck living as a wageslave making sure the internet is reliable and functions for neets...
>>
>>42702520
>100k
>not enough
happy merchant.jpg
>>
>>42702528
taxed at 30k a year

take home is maybe 70k
>>
>>42699389
Anon, I'll tell you something that won't help you at all. But you might need to hear it anyway, and maybe some gears will churn in that noggin of yours.

Only ever had 1 IRL gf. Long story short, convinced her to get abortion (we were broken up before she found out, but together for years). Felt like shit; I'm the one who convinced her.
Later I got an online gf. She's the super attached clingy type. I know it's not going to work out. She doesn't.
So that's two myself, but I'm in the position where I can't trust myself to not hurt people.
So... what do I do? What do you do? Where do we go from here?
Objectively, you know that you're not the problem. The girls who cheated on you, that was their doing. You're innocent. You can go on to love again, as long as you re-conceptualize the 'betrayal' with "jessice and rebbeca" instead of "women" or "my (ex) gfs)".
Place the blame on the individual instead of their category, and you should do just fine. Hard, but you'll meet an Ashley who isn't your jessica or rebecca, and your brain will sort out the rest.

Make sense? I hope so. I can't stress how vital it is that you classify these events properly, or it will fuck with your hetero-relationship dynamics.

If your mind classes them as "people close to me" instead of gfs then it could even fuck with your normal friendships as well.

Take a few days, weeks, months even. But assert in your mind it's temporary, or else you'll float forever adrift, eschewing normal relationships [spoiler] like me [/spoiler] .
>>
>>42702520
so invest?
>>
>>42702537
That is still a large chunk of money, my dude. Do you come from an affluent family or something?
>>
>>42698505
Started lifting recently.
Feels good.
>>
>>42702557
No, not at all

I'm poor fag who made it from hard work, self made man and left college

now on my way to make over 120k and 1-2 years I might hit 150k if I play my cards right, however, these kids online are making more money on crypto and shit while I'm following old school technology and working for one of the biggest companies in the US
>>
>>42702577
I can't empathize with you. Not trying to sound hostile or anything here.
I'm a povertyfag in grad school atm myself. It sounds like you're buying into the capitalistic 'someone has more than me so my status is not enough!' despite your simplistic-seeming job. Why do you feel that what you have is not enough, friend?
>>
>>42702577
You forgetting capital gain tax, unless crypto gets away scot free. Dabble it in free time but don't make it your primary income. If shit hits the fan AKA the SEC wants a share in the crypto pie watch everything go downhill due to regulations and barriers of entry.
>>
PR'd deadlift at 315, felt nice to hit 3plate, it was kind of a struggle though
>>
>>42699200
>drugged and raped

this is a lie, she simply contracted genital herpes. So now this girl has shown that to excuse herself for bad behavior decisions, she has to falsely accuse men of rape.

I'll let you do with that knowledge what you will.
>>
>>42702478
That's false, and she didn't need to be beat, she was drunk while out with friends.
>>
>>42702307
as a fellow /pol/ack (and psych guy), let me give you some advice.
LABEL YOUR FUCKING GRAPHS (INCLUDING X+Y AXIS). "percentage? percentage of what? argegrhbfjhtbgh my one pet peeve that gets done on the chans.
>>
>>42702633
Hahahahahahahaaaaaa. Bro she didnt get raped. Did you or did u not suggest going to the cops? And yes real rape victims get scrapes and bruises unless they were drugged. Friends with nurses and a doctor. Now fuck of Timothy
>>
File: 1504220074903 (Medium).jpg (6KB, 127x144px) Image search: [Google]
1504220074903 (Medium).jpg
6KB, 127x144px
>>42702590
>Why do you feel that what you have is not enough, friend?

I'm really empty in life right now and kind of losing my life to depression. I actually have a way to honestly get promoted and make over 125k in the next 6-9 months if I dedicate myself and start studying for something that will take me to the next level in this field. I am worried and I stopped studying 3 months ago to actually play video games everyday after work .I am kind of in a bad spot right now since I moved half way across the country for my career and things actually ended up working great, Promoted a couple times in 2016/2017 and now at 100k, Currently I'm at the point where I don't know if I should pursue a certification for a bump in my career/salary or I should actually start looking for a job with less skill and less pay. I'm kind of depressed

Basically if I would be 100% honest with myself, I have two real career options.

3 certs = 125k 6-9 months of studying
3 other certs = 125k 6 months of studying

This isn't a joke btw, and I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm in a good area and live in the tech center of the state. I have a chance to make a lot of money but I have to be honest again, I am alone and have nothing in life except this job

My younger brother has 2 degrees and works at a pizza place at 24 years old, I don't even have a degree and I make 100k
>>
>>42700039
the plague god loves you
>>
I'm getting some back pain and I'm worried I'm doing something wrong. But I'm not even lifting heavy yet, really. The most is 1pl8 squat, but that was too much so I backed off it quickly.
>>
>>42702698
Okay broski I am getting progressively drunker but I will maintain this conversation for as long as I am able because I'm a filthy psychfag who wants to help people, even if all I can do is be someone who listens without judgment.

Why do you want more money? What do you do with your current money? Why are you depressed? Do you genuinely enjoy your job? Talk to me, brother.
>>
>>42702633
>she was drunk while out with friends

imagine 100 girls out drinking with friends. all 100 girls have sex that night.

how many do you think were drugged AND raped and how many do you think voluntarily had sex while drunk?

do some very basic logic and statistics in your head and don't be a chump. the fact that she INVENTED A CRIME THAT DESTROYS LIVES IN ORDER TO PAY FOR HER OWN MISTAKE IS RED FLAG #1 BRO
>>
>>42702698
what certifications are actually good to get in IT right now

ive done sysadminning and shit and never got any money for it. literally like 35k.
>>
File: 1503090212867.jpg (23KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1503090212867.jpg
23KB, 500x259px
>>42698505
Meh, i think i need help
>be me, get some girls. bang about 13 since i was 18
2 years ago (23) started my first serious relationship. Def in love with this girl.

She gets a job on a cruise ship.
>doingthedistance

first contract goes great
second not so much... LONG story short, travelling the world and getting drunk/fucked every night is better than having a bf back home

>tfw we were talking about marriage before the second contract
>tfw had a vacation planned for us

she breaks up with me saying im controlling (literally no one even her family believes it)

Now me almost age 25
>refund planned trip, use money for personal training
>meet a whole bunch of women, cant get a single one to even hang out or talk, cant bang
>feel like im broken
>on a cut, def look better now than ever before
>still cant get a girl
>getting stronger though, even on a cut. personal training is the shit. spend the money brehs
>>
>>42702743
Not that guy, and I typically agree with your argument points, however I'm going to have to disagree here.

It *is* possible for someone to be raped while they're drunk. A person imbibing alcohol doesn't mean they consent to any and all sexual activities.
>>
>>42702791
It's your attitude first and foremost.
I'm not saying you are one, but best practical advice i can give you is to look up body language guides for autists.
>>
File: 1504215617759.jpg (60KB, 764x512px) Image search: [Google]
1504215617759.jpg
60KB, 764x512px
>>42702735
>Why do you want more money?
I feel the bump in salary will be good and make me happier but I know with a higher title and status it still wont truly make me happy. I am also looking at property and honestly buying some property on 100k a year while being single isn't easy. The guys in my dept who bought a brand new house, their wives also have a career where she is bringing in life 150k and so is her husband.. They told me to get married :)
>What do you do with your current money?
Invest, travel, buy guns, cost of living etc.. donate to charities and yes I donated to Houston since that shit freaked me out..
>Why are you depressed?
I am living alone right now, I have nobody and I am living half way across the country from my family. Did I mention I also don't go outside and work from home?
>Do you genuinely enjoy your job?
Love my job and I am actually good at it but my depression/autistic riddled mind is beginning to control me and telling me you are worthless or you will never be happy....
>Talk to me, brother.
T-Thanks for listening to some broken man trying to put his life back to pieces where he was happy once
>>
>>42702802
she was drunk AND drugged AND raped supposedly

basic logic: more things happening is less likely than less things happening. this is a truth, a fact, irrefutable

she was drunk and fucked and got herpes. then she made up a lie that is capable of destroying lives and attached this to her minor inconvenience in life.

DON'T GIVE THE TIME OF DAY TO WOMEN WHO MAKE POOR DECISIONS. THE GOOD ONES ARE OUT THERE ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE. HINT NOT ALL OF THEM ARE BEAUTIFUL
>>
File: Feelsbadman.jpg (24KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Feelsbadman.jpg
24KB, 400x388px
>>42702812
i dont care if you thought i was. advice is advice and i appreciate it. i will do this.

However, it's so weird, in person i got a bunch of phone numbers and TWO girls asked me to hang out.

>text em, hey u wanna meet up like u said
>sorry anon, i cant, im busy
>doesnt respond to any of my follow up texts
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>42702753
You make 35k?

When a cybersecurity company tried to hire me I told them minimum 57.500k a year or I walk. I used to be a strong man, now with more money and more loneliness I have become a joke :)

Well, back on subject many certs are "in" right now however you have to find out what you want to and where you want to go. The field is growing right now and things are changing (My company is driving one of the biggest changes in tech for the next 3 years) and certs are important but it depeneds on what you want to do.

Rather me explain everything to you, try to do some research and follow the graph on what you actually want to do and take your career. Also ,I have done hiring as well and let me tell you it isn't fun since they want someone to meet all the people coming in and they want to tell everyone over the phone all the things they now about but once they face me in a panel interview they literally don't know much about the field at all...
http://www.techexams.net/
>>
>>42702830
Well, realistically speaking, if you're essentially catatonic because drugs or alcohol (or both), and someone fucks your unconscious body, yeah, I'd consider that rape.

And it's surprisingly easy for that to happen.
Girl gets up, leaves her drink because fucking idiot, someone slips pill in, she drinks it, bam.

Again, I normally agree with you. Going out like that is setting yourself up for it. Just that a 2% probability is still able to happen.
>>
>>42702856
>When a cybersecurity company tried to hire me I told them minimum 57.500k a year or I walk.

They hired me for 57k a year and a year after that I made 88k....
>>
>>42702858
wow the entire point is just flying over your head
>>
>>42702856
is there any tech job where you can realistically not work in a corporate environment...like what certification deals with shit that is done in the field

i guess i'd have to go to school again for computer engineering and do embedded systems for that. i'm too old for that. i should probably just start programming python

I know more about the it world and comptuer science than 99.999999% of people who have not succeeded in said world. I have friends who were important in dot com era companies.
>>
>>42702846
Here's one I remember reading that was pretty decent.
https://imgur.com/gallery/VQp8B

As to the texts, it's more comfortable for them to give you a number and not respond rather than confront you there to your face.

Scenario 1:
>guy asks girl for number
>girl gives it to guy
>guy walks away
>girl can just ignore text

Scenario 2:
>guy asks grill for secret grill recipe
>grill says no
>guy asks why not
>grill is now uncomfortable when it would rather be grilling meat
>>
File: amazedstare.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
amazedstare.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>42702886
not being combatitive, but first time girl asked me to go to the beach with her and asked her to find/message on facebook

second girl literally asked for my phone and put her number in it.

what the actual fuck?

also, getting almost no matches on tinder
girls that do match, cant get to respond
>>
>>42702823
Okay let me try to be a useful respondent. My advice/feedback may be UTTERLY USELESS so feel free to tell me to fuck off.

>but I know with a higher title and status it still wont truly make me happy
I think this self-awareness is very valuable as you realize that in your heart of hearts, the subjective 'happiness' preached by social normality does not apply to you (nor me, so I can relate there.) Do you want a ~brand new house~ or anything? Be honest. We're anonymous here.
>donate to charities
I like this but make sure you are donating to worthwhile charities: http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/charities.asp
>I have nobody
By that, do you mean specifically an other half or friends (or both, as I assume)?
>you are worthless or you will never be happy
Why exactly do you think you are worthless? How do you define worthlessness?
>T-Thanks
We are all human. I do not judge someone for wanting to improve or fix their life. I kind of hoped for more responses to my own bullshit bitching moping post but we can't all have what we want in life. If my meager words can make any type of change or impact upon your life, then I have fulfilled my purpose of living on this day.
>>
Gf broke up with me about an hour ago and now I'm on /fit/ trying to ignore the pain.
>>
>>42702950
bro i fucking feel you

we are all gonna make it, if that makes you feel any better
>>
>>42702883
>is there any tech job where you can realistically not work in a corporate environment...

Yea there is

I work from home, roughly 100% remote. Some of you may not recognize my posts but I post often. I also travel for work and fly around the country. No office for me I am remote and can work anywhere in the US or the world if I figure out how I can still be connected to the grid and working phone for conference calls....

>like what certification deals with shit that is done in the field

Do you mean field tech install? Technically that is considered low tech in the IT field but from my experience I love working with the guys in the field who actually might not understand what we are doing or the what the companies goals actually are but they are great guys to work with and field install techs make upwards of $200+ in a day

>I know more about the it world and comptuer science than 99.999999% of people who have not succeeded in said world.

Sounds like a talking point, if you know what you are doing in your field don't mention you are better than others or you know more than anyone in the field. Frankly there can't be one person who knows more than anyone, I have had that same attitude for a long time, guess why I am alone now

I always thought I was the best and even if I might have been and even achieved more than the people under my command they still don't need to be told you don't know as much as me etc...

>Walk softly and carry a big stick

I stopped telling people IRL about my achievements a long time ago

How old are you btw?
>>
>>42702910
>tinder
can't help you there

>girls
Eh. I don't have too much hands on experience, to be honest. But best I can say is that some girls like to flirt, but kind of just levels off after that.
Think of less scandalous bar chicks. Only without the bar.

If I was maybe interested in a girl I would text for a while though. If you have multiple numbers, maybe dedicate 10 min. every other night to just texting all of them pretty much the same message.
"Hey, I'm free on friday, wanna go with me to X?"
first one to respond gets it. Or maybe just dedicate a day to each girl? (don't juggle more than 7 tho or my fool proof strategy can't work)
>>
>>42702978
Make it and What? Some vapid whores only interested in my money and body have sex with me? What about the person that was there when I had nothing and was nothing.
>>
>>42702911
what's your post, anon? I only skim these threads. Not that anon, but talking to someone with psych skills is always fun.
>>
>>42702633
Ok m8, I was expecting actual rape. She cheated on you.
>>
>>42702911
>Do you want a ~brand new house~ or anything?
Yes, I pay over $1400 a month in rent for a one bedroom apartment and the govt takes $2500 a month in income taxes. I could be saving more money and living better in a house instead of paying rent to some leasing office who don't give two shits about me...

>I like this but make sure you are donating to worthwhile charities:
Yea, I'm aware of the scams out there when it comes to donation centers. I do my research etc..

>By that, do you mean specifically an other half or friends (or both, as I assume)?
I have nobody who I can actually talk to anymore. No friends, everyone left or moved on with their life and I moved out of state

Also, my family try to talk to me but they kind of don't understand what I am going through.. and they don't really care desu

>Why exactly do you think you are worthless?
I am depressed and I dont do anything with my free time at all, I sit on discord or shitpost on 4chan

I stopped studying for the other certs because the though of advancing is starting to worry me and just making more money isn't going to make me more happy without a family, or a gf, or even a dog...

>How do you define worthlessness?
I don't really remember why I started this journey or why I made it in life and actually achieved everything I did. I came from a poor family from Europe, we moved to the US and I started learning English. Eventually found a career and things took off like a rocket ....
>>
File: king.png (283KB, 623x469px) Image search: [Google]
king.png
283KB, 623x469px
>>42702986
yeah, pretty much ended up doing that

out of like about 8, 2 were actually down to chill... one gained a lot of weight since i last saw her so i was like no fucking way, and the other i actually legitimately think would be really good for good friend, so i set them up for tomorrow night
>>
File: wearegonnamkeit.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wearegonnamkeit.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>42702998
yeah man, i cant lie. that shit hurts. just keep lifting till someone better loves you i suppose.

had pretty much the same experience. supported my girl from day 1 when she had nothing, no job, nothing. She supported me when i had a lot of medical issues. Drove me home from my operation and snuggled, and cooked for me.

>we are all gonna make it though
>>
>>42702985
>>
>>42703098
I'm 29

W-will I still make it one day?
>>
>>42698505
>lifts stagnating because cant put on weight
>anxiety and ocd may slowly be getting better due to meditation but it's too early to tell
>moving to america from australia in two weeks
>>
>>42700500
>I'll try to remain friends though as she is extremely nice.
no
>>
>>42698505
Doing meh at the moment.

Lifting has been going good.

Just dealing with some stressful school work and I want it to be the weekend already.
>>
>>42703132
I want to leverage her as a sales contact
>>
>>42703002
I don't normally make myself so vulnerable but I'm this gigantic faggot who seeks validation: >>42701736
We can talk about whatever psych shit you like that falls within whichever arbitrary parameters that you and I are both somewhat knowledgeable about.

>>42703037
Okay your housing situation makes sense. You sound like you have a logical head on your shoulders.
>I do my research etc...
Good man.
>I have nobody who I can actually talk to anymore. No friends, everyone left or moved on with their life and I moved out of state
You have us, in a sense. Normally, in this circumstance, I would offer an email but I don't regularly check any of my throwaways, or even my personal email, anymore; only my shitty school email.
>I dont do anything with my free time at all
What are your interests? Do you have any? Anything you want to learn, become better at, etc.?
>just making more money isn't going to make me more happy without a family, or a gf, or even a dog
I agree here, except for the dog bit. Dogs are magical creatures.
>>
My lifts are doing okay. I'm not eating enough is the problem. I stand a legitimate chance of having my first girlfriend within the next few weeks.

On my mind lately has been paying for college. I need to take out a loan this year and even though my parents are willing to help with payment after I graduate, I keep putting off the application because I'm so anxious about career prospects and having my name tied to debt. I think a lot about how I've changed during my first two years of college and what type of person I'll be in another two or three years.
>>
File: 1498425576757.png (127KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1498425576757.png
127KB, 326x326px
>>42698505

>Former fatty
>Been lifting for about 14 months now
>Always feel small at the gym I normally go to
>Go back to school this week
>Hit the gym there and I'm visibly larger than almost everyone there
>I'm not even super fit (5'9" 181 lbs 17% body fat) and nowhere near 1/2/3/4
>Small Asian girls were 'mirin when I did deadlifts and veins popped all over arms

D-did I finally make it?
>>
I have anxiety and depression. I am often suicidal and now I have been told it all stems from, autism, I kid you not. I am low spectrum but it explains why I can't get into a career (because I sperg out when my routine is changed). I just turned down a comfy job I had in the bag because of this.

Lifting has been my saviour but my cuts gone shit and for too long and at 13%bf I need to bulk or I'll lose too much strength. One of my traits is if I am not 100% into something I am not interested, and lifting is going that way. Cycling already has....

I have no problem with women, besides being in and out of employment. But I lose interest because autism....Met a really nice girl now who doesn't mind all this. She lifts and cycles, has a similar personality, but in a month she moves the other side of the world.

Top it all off /trans/ is over....Least I may see some gains on this lean bulk...If I can hit the calories, high anxiety means I find it hard to eat clean.
>>
>previously got dream job
>was getting fit
>women found me attractive for the first time in my life
>about to close on a house
>two days away from closing, I was fired
>lost house, lost motivation, and lost my GF at the time which was super supportive for all of two weeks
>got a shit job
>barely in the green each month
>work my ass off at shit job
>considered the best employee in the district
>one year review comes around
>they can't give me a raise
>turns out I'm overpaid already
>what?
>yeah, you were hired on previous guidelines. Everybody hired after you actually starts about two or three dollars less. You're actually making more than your superior right now.
>all of my what the fuck
>here's a merit bonus though
>it's basically an eight cent bonus after taxes
>apply for other jobs again in the same field
>five interviews
>four rejections
>started the fifth one last month
>mail order pharmacy
>it's still a shit job, but will be in the green 1grand more each and every month
>decided to try my hand at being fit again
>past two months I've lost 12 pounds and feel better in general

I just have to not crash again and I think I'll be fine. Doesn't help that even after working at this new place I really have no friends there though. We all take lunches together, but it's basically everybody just looking down at their phones.
>>
>>42703418
>5'9
I hate to break it to you...but you'll never make it...into the pit you go
>>
>>42699395
Just fucking go, I was going with a buddy at first, then he couldn't make it one day, and I sat at home all day debating if I was gonna go alone or not, then I was just like fuck it and went alone, felt so much better after

I've noticed going has let me be devoid of thought but when I'm trying to get those last reps in I think about how shitty she treated me and I get angry and pump out those last reps. I just think about how I wanna better myself, feel good, and show her what she could have had

>>42702538
Yeah I see what you're saying, I think I just need time with those who I really trust only, no one I consider who could possibly be fake or something. It'll just take some time before I let someone new into my heart
>>
>>42703418
You made it
>>
>>42698505

I worked 29 days this month. It would be a waste of a summer except I made over 8000 canabux after taxes
>>
File: 1503682893561.png (376KB, 403x672px) Image search: [Google]
1503682893561.png
376KB, 403x672px
>>42703681

60% of my campus is made up of either Pajeets or Zhangs. It's not difficult to be wider than them.
>>
>>42698575
His friend is arabic
>>
>>42699864
40Kg ohp for ages? Eiher you are a woman or a beginner, but to say youve been struggling for ages to get that is an insult to lifting.
>>
>>42702950
Dude you just gotta learn to not fall into the hypnotic state of deep feelings for a girl, males dont even need feelings to pair bond, focus all your energy on self betterment rather than sorrow and you'll have >gf in no time
>>
>>42699720
just don't dyel on it bro
>>
Doing well, started eating more and I'm noticeably making gainz. Doing pushups, bench dips, planks, and 5x3 bench sets 4 or 5 times a week
>>
>>42703209
Sorry, had something come up and then got hit with a wave of malaise.
Which i feel pretty bad about after reading your post. rip. sorry anon.

The thing about the girl is pretty simple, at least. you just need someone else to push into her place. And you'll forget about her.

Alternatively, tell her your feels, and she'll either accept or reject you, back away, and then you have your answer / space.
>>
I put in a lot of effort to make a workout plan for myself but haven't been to the gym once. I'm eating Ding Dongs right now. I hate myself.
>>
File: 1452901378324.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1452901378324.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>never even considered making a workout plan
>been to the gym plenty of times
>love self
>>
>wake up at 2:40am
>leave flat
>try to order uber
>"can't validate card"
>try to withdraw cash for a taxi
>"function not available for your account"
>log into mobile banking
>account not even displayed
>i have to cath a train in a half hour so i can get to the airport for my fucking flight and was supposed to get a taxi
>have to run across London dodging drunks and homeless while in shorts and sandals and calling the bank to get them to unlock my card

Holiday's off to a good start lads. I made it at least, on the train now.

Regretting that I did deadlifts yesterday desu
>>
>>42704417
Oh, and also

>while wheeling my suitcase
>>
>>42698505
>in pretty good shape, even by gym-goer standards
>wear nice clothes
>have great hygiene, nice teeth, shower, wash hair, floss, do my hair, etc
>have plenty of non-autistic hobbies, interests, and skills
>high IQ
>kind of autistic but it's not that bad most of the time

>but I'm only 5'9 and still have no gf

What's the point lads? It's like I put in all this work expecting things to get better, but nothing good ever really happens. Anyone have similar experience?
>>
>>42703938
It's not about a gf, it's about her. It sounds sappy but she's literally the person I wanted to have as a partner for the rest of my life
>>
>>42702823
You sound like a weak little bitch. You went through hard times before and you made it out, now you want to complain about how hard it has gotten with being alone. Get it together man, clean your room, clean your car, go to work, be happy. You only live once, you are actually living pretty well but my dude go outside more often and try to be around people.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (500KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
500KB, 1600x1200px
I'm on academic suspension for 7 months and can't find a job.
>>
>wish i could feel bad for my parents for how their only child turned out to be a worthless 25 year old friendless kissless permavirgin shut in
>remember that they are both shitty people as well
>both have no friends, both are assholes, both hate people
>literally could not imagine anyone growing up with these two as parents turning out normal but kinda wish i had a sibling to see how they turned out
>>
File: 1489112134650.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1489112134650.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
I'm finally free from the oneitis curse after coming to terms that she was just stringing me along.

She's also getting fat too.
>>
>>42698505
>tfw dyel in a rut
>standing alone in my bedroom listening to music with my headphones on and posing imagining that I'm shredded
>fantasizing about a YouTube video with myself about how I overcame my depression and got fit
I need to stop being a lazy shit and actually make this fantasy a reality. But please tell me I'm not the only one who poses in his room alone while listening to music.
>>
>>42698505
I have a date lined up with a QT on wednesday next week. At least I think it's a date, we arranged to meet up after matching on tinder. Pretty sure that's basically guaranteed to be a date.

I haven't touched a woman in over 2 years now, and I don't really talk to people outside of my friends group. I don't really have much of an idea how exactly I'm supposed to do this dating thing, but apprently I can talk to her over text reasonable well enough to hold a conversation. She usually replies straight away too, which is a good sign, I think.

I just had the last girl I took on a date start to flake out on me. Said she wanted to meet up again, hasn't messaged me since last weekend and even for the week before that her messages were really sporadic and almost non existant.

I dunno guys, I've been doing really well with the weight loss, down to 97.4 from 120-130ish, but I feel like something is letting me down to these girls when they see me in person and I have no idea.
>>
>>42705595
I also always act like I'm making a youtube video when I'm alone
>>
>>42699200
fucking nop
nop nop nop

bro once you catch it on your dick it's fucking game over. No more blowjobs for you for the rest of your miserable life. Do you know how disgusting warts look on a dick's tip ? You could be a 10/10 chad with the most amazing bod and girls would still walk away as soon as they saw your dick

plenty of fishes in the sea brother, let that one find herself another beta male to infect and move on
>>
Could be better, stuck in an abusive relationship with my mother.

Good news is I've been saving up money (while living with her) and bought a nice food truck, going to start selling scones and navajo tacos, got a nice spot in town, everything is up to health code.

Once things start rolling I'll get more freedom and maybe then I'll be content.
>>
>>42698505
Keep it up my friend, focus on the lifts and dem gains.
>>
File: 1468772244340.jpg (18KB, 540x555px) Image search: [Google]
1468772244340.jpg
18KB, 540x555px
>>42698505
Sadly my form for my squat was fucked up, so I've reset back to 90kg, will get to 100kg 3x5 next week.

Feeling really heavy about no gf, I just want someone to hold... Badly. There's this girl that I'm really crushing over but she has a boyfriend. I know there's plenty of women out there but I'm terrible at meeting them.
>>
File: 1501544908784.jpg (21KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1501544908784.jpg
21KB, 640x426px
>>42698505
>Trying to ease up on drinking alcohol.
>Told myself I wasn't going to get drunk this week.
>Work really stressful
>Worst it's been in like 3 months
>Haha fuck everything
>Back on the rocks
>>
>in a professional relationship with a girl
>she's admitted having feelings for me and wishes that she pursued me before my ex got to me first
>Already confessed my own feelings for her but she doesn't want to be 'the next gunshot wound you'll have to take'
>Also conflicted because she's a lesbian apparently

But hey at least my weight loss and lifts are doing fine so that's something.
>>
>>42699334
>>42699200
Ask her what happened to the guy that did it in a way that looks like you're angry someone would do that as opposed to probing for more info
>>
>>42700136
That's the paradox, anon: he got the free ride so he doesn't know how to manufacture his own success; you've had to work for what you have, which is why you can manufacture your own success

We believe in you, never stop lifting - not for your mom, brother, girlfriend, injury, success, never stop
>>
File: IMG_2102.jpg (195KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2102.jpg
195KB, 1200x850px
heres a song to listen to while you read my blog post https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjYBiQ9Vp2I

I've been up for about 22 hours right now. Went about my thursday, hit the gym from 8-10:30, went home and promptly wasted my entire night playing vidya and watching my chinese cartoons. The frequency with which I do this is increasing; i can never stop my mind from racing and brimming over with unpleasant thoughts before when im trying to sleep unless im absolutely exhausted.

I need to stop watching anime, i dont watch it that often but it still fucks with my head. Makes me think theres a perfect girl out there for me or that if i just keep trying things will work out with the next slut. Dont get me wrong, ive had lots of hook ups but its never worth it. I become more and more of a recluse each day, biding my time until i leave this place. And to be honest, its much much more fulfilling than when i used to go out and party every weekend. Im going to attempt to take a nap for n hour and then go about my day. Hope you have a good friday /fit/
>>
>>42698505
rolli
>>
>>42708418

Good luck anon. You'll find her
>>
>>42700091
Classic virgin post.
>>
Blog post

I am kinda at a odd part of my life. I was pretty pathetic at 23. I weighed 160 lbs, finished my undergrad but didn't have job or post-grad degree lined up, I had massive student loan debt, and I was a kissless/hugless/virgin. Now I am 27 and I weigh 205 (12 % according to body fay scanner), all my main lifts are advanced and my squat is elite, I worked in government for a year doing policy research, I am in law school with articles lined up, my student loan is just from law school which is kept fairly low from scholarships and work, and my fuck count is in the double digits.

I like that I changed as much as I have in a short time frame, but I don't feel like I have made it. I don't currently have a serious relationship, and I only ever had one which only last 6 months. Further I am not sure if I will be successful in law or if my firm is just going to "pump and dump" me after I am an associate for a few years. I am also unsure if it is "optimal" for me to continue law as a result or if I should consider writing the CFA and get into portfolio management. I think I will face the same problem in that field though. I also have a problem being "assertive" with women without the pretext of meeting them from tinder (e.g. there was this cute PhD student I saw yesterday who I went with high school with, she was impressed with how big I got, that I was in law school, etc and she clearly wanted to hang out and I didn't "close"). Also, most women I fuck are average at best.

I guess what I am getting at is that I feel like I am so close to making it, but I still have to overcome my mental hurdle which is the only main obstacle left since everything else is just diminishing returns at this point. I don't know how to do that though. I can lift weights to get stronger. I can study to get more knowledge and have a better career path. I can fuck sluts on tinder to get better at sex. However I don't know what I can do to become more mentally confident and strong.
>>
>>42700091
>Being this insecure that you have no female friends.
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.