[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intermittent Fasting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: intermittent-fasting.jpg (172KB, 800x1757px) Image search: [Google]
intermittent-fasting.jpg
172KB, 800x1757px
I have been doin I.F. for about a week and a half. Pretty strict eating window of 2-3 hours lately. I will eat one meal thats it. Im a big nigga 6f3" 268 lbs. I do not workout. Just work. How long until I start seeing real results? Also any advice is appreciated
>>
>>42695322
you should aim for a 36 hour fasting . So let's say you eat at Monday at 10 in the evening, don't eat anything on a tuesday and start eating(pref something light as your first break-fast meal) on Wednesday morning. That's how you rip most of the benefits
>>
Are you counting calories and tracking your macros? If not, you still need to do that.

And lift too, or else you'll lose the weight and just look skinnyfat.
>>
>>42695346
Jee wiz. I did that for a while unintentionally and got dizzy everytime i would get up
>>
>>42695368
I dont know how to track macros. But when i do eat a meal of the day, its not stupid. I make sure its high in veggies and even higher in protein. Def. below 1500 a day. Yah you are right. But I wanted to start lifting after being thinner. Im a lazy cunt.
>>
>>42695322
I've been doing ti since January. Not really a big difference that I've noticed except for the fact that I really am not hungry ever except for when I just wake up. It's seriously a joke for me to 24 hours without eating.

You still need to count calories.
>>
>>42695452
You have to eat enough for a whole day, but just in that window.

I starting doing IF yesterday. No idea if it's helping yet. I return to the gym tomorrow.
>>
Anon is trolling you.

IF is meant to be done where most days you fast 16 hours and eat in an 8 hour window and one or two days a week you go for a shorter window and fewer calories

Drink plenty of water during the fasted periods
>>
>>42695484
But if I put myself in a cal. Defecit during the eating window will I lose weight faster?
>>
>>42695481
Weight diff?
>>
there's an absolute shitton you can do to minmax your IF, but the best thing for it is fasted LISS cardio with BCAA supplementation on your rest days
helps with recomp like nothing else, or is at least a very effective placebo
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.