[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lose weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: WIN_20170830_22_31_23_Pro.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170830_22_31_23_Pro.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
Should I lose weight or should I build muscle? I don't want to be super swole, just ripped. Another thing, that isn't mostly fat on my chest, its gyno, how can I make it proportionate to my stomach?
>>
Fat loss is all diet, fat is like 22 Cal per lb of fat per day. So take tdee - (22*(lbs of fat u have))= new intake. Exercise burns more calories but doesn't increase fat oxidation
>>
>>42694655
BLUE BOARD
>>
>>42694655
>how can I make it proportionate to my stomach?

you can't

the only solution is to get low enough body fat and enough muscle that they disappear
>>
>>42694655
Lose fat then bulk, been there done that. Getting rid of fat is the best feeling. Muscle mass is the icing in the cake
>>
>>42694655
Add muscle mass first. You don't even have to bulk and it will make fat loss easier. You're body fat is high enough and you're new enough that you can effectively do both, at least for a while.
>>
bulking and cutting are memes

just eat a calorie deficit and lift

just don't eat so little that you pass out under the bar
>>
>>42694655
Looking good bro. Fat distribution is pretty much genetic so you cant do too much.
>>
>>42694655
Youuu should lose weight. It's healthier for you and muscle under the fat won't be visible at all in any form or way anyway. Not only that but to get muscle you need to eat at a surplus, which will make you gain even more fat. Better to just cut till you're at a reasonable weight and then build muscle from there.
>>
I was never as fat as you but eat 2000kcal a day with masses of protein, lift every day other than one rest day (for me Sunday) and an hour of cardio every day without exception. I'll post my macros for you to copy, it's better than guessing and doing your own; I guarantee these work to lose fat and build muscle as long as you stick to them and they're easy enough to do
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 750x1334px
Here's the percentage breakdown
>>
File: image.png (79KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79KB, 750x1334px
>>42696917
My total daily macros by weight
>>
File: image.png (64KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64KB, 750x1334px
>>42696927
And here's what I've eaten so far today to give you an idea of the kind of foods to eat to hit the macros and stay within the calorie allowance. It's mostly steamed chicken to be honest
>>
>>42694655
> i dont want be to swole, just ripped

Sounds like it's the Atkins diet for you buddy!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.