[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best meals for cuts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1478935090659.png (739KB, 697x697px) Image search: [Google]
1478935090659.png
739KB, 697x697px
Going for 1,500 kc a day, so i need low calorie highly-filling meals

Already got:

eggs (but I fucking hate eating eggs, they gross me out after a few bites)

oatmeal (but unless I add peanut butter to it its hard for me to eat)

salads

yogurt

but what looking for other hidden gems you guys might know about
>>
make a smoothie

>1/2 cup of yogurt
>ice
>some frozen berries/fruits
>cup of skim milk
>scoop of protein

should come out to about 300 calories and it keeps me filled all day. i'll make one around noon and wont feel the need to eat till like 6 or so
>>
>>42692212
Vegetables.
>>
>>42692212
get yourself some tilapia
>>
Do keto, fag.
>>
>>42692212
>hard for me to eat

rofl you are a chubby fucking child and will never make. my professional opinion points to suicide
>>
>>42692287
or don't do stupid meme diets

>>42692212
just accept the fact that at 1500 calories you will be hungry 24/7 anyway

also eggs are not particularly low calorie and high protein unless you mean egg whites only, also seeing a lack of meat
>>
>>42692260

Sounds delicious desu, don't have protein so maybe ill double up on the milk/berries

>>42692262

Any ones in particular, whenever I make the ones in a bag that you steam they come out looking like wet boogers with no taste.

>>42692281

Never had it but I'm gonna try it thnx

>>42692287

I think that's a reddit meme

>>42692294

Yeah mine too that's why I'm trying to change direction :/
>>
Just eat a 1000 cal bowl of oats and dare yourself to eat the other 500
>>
>>42692332
>>42692318
>meme diet
Then keep being a disgusting blob.
>>
>>42692212

Give brown rice sushi or sashimi a try.
>>
>>42692318

Trying to fix that :) For meat I mainly go with chicken breasts but I only eat them like once or twice a week, you think I should bump that up?

>>42692358

Not sure if joking but I may try this.

>>42692362

Isn't calories in / calories out just better? You can still gain weight on keto right?

>>42692368

Brown rice sushi looks freaking amazing im gonna do this thanks
>>
>>42692212
The secret to staying on a low calorie diet for an extended period of time is moderation and control. Rather than eating 1500 at once and not eating for 23 hours, plan it out so you have 400 calories in the morning and then 200 or so every few hours. Pick foods which are filling but VERY low calorie. Spices have no calories. Coffee has no calories and supresses appetite. Smoking is the same but if you don't smoke it isn't worth starting, trust me.
I'm cutting on 1800ish and eat the following every single day.
Breakfast (7:30)
>5 large egg whites scrambled in spray oil (like 1 calorie per spray)
>75g Oats
>tsp cinnamon on the oats
>black coffee
Mid-Morning (10:00)
>Tuna
>Lettuce
>Wholemeal pita
>ground pepper on top
Pre-Workout (1:00)
>1 scoop whey protein
>1 banana
>black coffee
Post-Workout (3:00)
>1 scoop whey
>1 banana
Dinner#1 (5:00)
>250g chicken breast
>225g broccoli
Dinner#2 (8:00)
>250g chicken breast
>225g broccoli
Pre-bed (10:00)
>1 scoop casein protein
I have coffee/water/cigarettes/sugar-free-gum through the day too. This is like my go-to for when I want to get lean and I'll be damned if it ain't absolute perfection. You're always thinking about the next meal so you can control yourself easier, the protein powder/bananas satisfy sweet cravings, carbs are timed around the workout, and chocolate casein is the GOAT pre-bed snack since that's usually when I used to binge. You can modify it by dropping some of the chicken at each dinner, the total protein is like 280g otherwise.
Not telling you to do what I do, just I tried dieting for years and years until I just rigidly decided to stick to the above and it's what I find easiest to maintain. Never hungry either but that might be the coffee and/or cigarettes.
>>
>>42692523

Wow I really like this compared to doing IF since I have a big problem with bingeing too.

Really smart
>>
>>42692212
if you're lucky enough to live in a place that has kangaroo at a reasonable price. Kangaroo sausages or steak is really good in terms of protein:calories ratio.
http://gourmetgame.com.au/nutrition/nutritional-information/
>>
Just do a lot of cycling and then you will be on a 1500 deficit level even after eating 3500 cals.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.