[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get whiter skin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: received_676706039186142.jpg (104KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_676706039186142.jpg
104KB, 1536x2048px
Im an Asian and im thinking of getting a whiter and fair skin for a change. need suggestions and advices.
-pic not me. sample only
>>
Embrace your melanin.
>>
>>42691195
bro why? just be confident and roll with what you have.

yes having white privilege is the shit but you will never have that so why try
>>
>>42691195
I dont think you can mix yellow with any color to get White, only can only get Orange, red, or black
>>
Suggest you skip this one and focus on lifting, diet and bettering yourself overall. Sooner or later you just might like what you see staring back at you in the mirror.
>>
File: a90.jpg (53KB, 655x833px) Image search: [Google]
a90.jpg
53KB, 655x833px
so that's how it feels to be non white?
>>
Glutathione maybe?
>>
>>42691195
stay out of the sun and you will return to your lightest state which should be good enough
>>
>>42691195
What kind of Asian are you? If you're Chinese, Japanese or Korean, it's easy. Just put on sunblock and stay out of the sun.

If you're Filipino, Malay or some other variety of brown Asian, you're shit outta luck.
>>
I think the Koreans and Chinese have some kind of skin bleach for that. Don't know if it's legal outside of those countries though. Seems silly to me but you do you man.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.