[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat to /Fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Guys Im fat, 19 stone 6,3

last 3 weeks I have given up weed (15 year habit daily!) and started to to 10 push ups and 10 situps a day (some days a couple more of each), I know its not much but im starting this shit up man.
>>
>>42691102
Kys stoner piece of shit
>>
>>42691135
did you see the quit part ... kys illiterate piece of shit
>>
>>42691135
This. Fucking junkie.
>>
>>42691152
>>42691146
Are you all thick as fuck on this board?
>>
>>42691102
First things first, READ THE FUCKING STICKY. The two most important things to do right now are to 1. Track your fucking calories and eat way less, and 2. Start actually exercising. You'll need to go to the gym sooner or later, nobody gives a fuck if you're fat, don't be self-conscious. 10 push-ups and sit-ups a day isn't going to do anything for your physique and burns next to no calories. Do cardio every day. Swim if you can for cardio because running will rape your knees. Ellipticals and just plain walking (if you do it long enough) will also be helpful. Good on you for giving up weed. Stick with healthy habits and the pounds will literally melt off of you; cheat, and you'll probably get discouraged and fail. Good luck.
>>
Hey man. Nice work for quitting weed. I'm still smoking a bit here and there. You're going to need to educate yourself on how to get healthy though. The pushups are good for your mental fortitude but you wont gain any strength from them. You want to get a gym membership and do the big compound lifts. It will be mentally and physically hard. Probably harder than anything you've ever done. Good luck.
>>
>>42691175
Cheers mate, Ive got a country park outside my house, in the past I have jogged and destroyed my knees, so swimming is my plan, then onto jogging thanks dude
>>
>>42691191
Thanks dude, its more a mental thing just doing a bit of exercise everyday to start me off, my arms are starting to get a bit of shape to them and situps are getting easier. I cant really do stuff half arsed if i have a smoke ill smoke it daily, fuck me the cold turkey has been rough not planning on doing that again. (lots of physical symptoms)
>>
>>42691175
This. Right now cardio is all you have to worry about, once you get down to skinny fat territory would be a good time to start bulking.
>>
>>42691200
>Cheers mate, Ive got a country park outside my house, in the past I have jogged and destroyed my knees, so swimming is my plan, then onto jogging thanks dude
why do fat people refuse to do real exercise and instead always want to play in the water as opposed to doing hard work? they always have some excuse.
>>
>>42691239
Im on it this week, always been a good swimmer in the past so ill enjoy it.
>>
>>42691252
I like jogging, it gutted me last time I had all my motivation and my knees kept giving way, tried to strap them up but I did a bit too much too soon
>>
>>42691102
Im heavier im at 35 bricks , 7'8 deci centimeters tall
>>
>>42691299
good luck bros i wish you the best

ps stop being such disgusting lazy pieces of human filth
>>
>>42691299
Good luck anon
>>
>>42691318
Thats the plan, Ive already got the stunning Mrs too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.