[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEXUAL HEALTH GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
any advice for making sex NOT hurt with a girl who's practically a virgin?

also, Sexual Health General
>>
>>42690250
cuck
>>
>>42690250
Lots and lots of foreplay
>>
Having a small dick. You should be good OP.
>>
>>42690250
Don't disguiste your thread as "sex health" when it's very obvious you're just gonna fuck some virgin puss puss but have no idea what you're doing because you're a virgin nerd.

Also, captcha: MEXICO ACCESS

top lel
>>
>>42690250
just make her bleed who cares
>>
vaginas don't get looser from intercourse you fucking moron
>>
If she is a virgin, it is going to hurt.
>>
>>42690323
it is small but she stillsays ouch

>>42690332
what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch

>>42690341
I think that's rape :~)

>>42690343
really? then why does sex hurt virgins?
>>
File: dentalplan.jpg (21KB, 530x464px) Image search: [Google]
dentalplan.jpg
21KB, 530x464px
>>42690538
It hurts because you're literally tearing apart a tissue layer of her body. Once the hymen is torn it usually takes a few days to a week for the tenderness to go away and then she won't feel the pain anymore.

Protip: if you turn her on enough beforehand and keep that level of ecstasy durring sex the rush of endorphins will numb the pain away. Most females say their first time hurt because they were both nervous and not aroused enough to receive ample endorphins to counteract the pain. I've known a few women who said their first times weren't that painful after the initial penetration because they were just that into their partners.
>>
>>42690701
that makes sense, but I googled it and girls on forums were all talking about how it took them 4-5 times before it stopped hurting. also, I feel like virgins with torn hymens from tampons and masturbating or whatever still have painful first sex.

but yeah, the consensus is definitely "keep her into it enough that the pleasure outweighs the pain"
>>
>>42690311
>>42690701
These
I've taken 2 and both were 5'2" or shorter while I'm 6"x6".
1. Lots of foreplay to make her excessively wet and mentally ready to go for it
2. Don't try to stick the whole thing in as depending on the size difference it probably won't be flush.
3. Tell her to relax and be very slow. The hymen can stretch around the penis and you'll be good if you're careful with her.

Definitely try to keep it intact though. The first girl I slept with and I just shoved that shit in. She bled and cried the rest of the night. I only put that shit in maybe, 3 more times before she broke up with me. Crazy because you would think girls would be into guys being too big down there and rough but I guess not. That said like >>42690701 mentioned, she could've just not been too into me and probably regretted giving it to me anyway.
2nd girl I made sure she was completely ready and not nervous and we got by fine.
>>
>>42690250
>>42690801
I'm 7x6 and a lot girls who are even 5'6-10'' and definitely not virgins find the girth almost* too much to handle. You are probably gonna have to take it slow no matter what at that size with most girls desu. Try to keep her calm and stay relaxed yourself, getting her anxious or upset about not being able to please you will just make her tighten up and dry up and that pretty much makes it a no go and you gotta start from ground zero all over again.
>>
>>42690538
1. do more foreplay
3. if she is a virgin and still has her hymen then she will bleed
4. when you stick your penis in a virgin vag your penis breaks her hymen. that causes pain. if you are uncut it should hurt you as well
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.