[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you eat for breakfast /fit/? I need new options. I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: vzc23fln1asy.jpg (60KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
vzc23fln1asy.jpg
60KB, 640x853px
What do you eat for breakfast /fit/? I need new options.
I think eating cereal daily is not helping me to fix my skinny fat condition.
>>
as unhealthy as it is, you can lose the skinny fat situation as long as you're at a deficit.

But maybe you should eat eggs, oatmeal, fruit, some bread with a little bit of peanut butter. Monitor your calories
>>
100g oats blended into a fine powder. A pint of milk with a heaped teaspoon of almond butter blended in and large scoop of protein powder. Put it all together in a shake and it goes down very easily.
>>
skimmed quark with oats.
Honey is optional
>>
>>42688066
Make a frittata. Divide it, warm up a serving for breakfast
>>
>>42688066
2 eggs scrambled, 1 cup steel cut oats, 250 grams 0% fat free greek yogurt
>>
Greek yogurt and a very small amount of honey if you can't palate it. Eggs are good, consider adding vegtables with the eggs such as diced tomatoes (maybe make your own homemade salsa), or fruit is a good side option, berries have a good amount of antioxidants!
>>
>>42689575
I just called tomatoes a vegetable, don't worry I'm preparing the noose
>>
File: BenefitsofFastingPic.png (589KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
BenefitsofFastingPic.png
589KB, 900x600px
>>42688066
>eating breakfast

Eat nothing for breakfast. When you eat you are activating your parasympathetic nervous system. Basically you are going into lethargic mode. You want to be hungry throughout the day, this activates your sympathetic nervous system, and pumps you up.

When you strive for success you are "hungry" for it. When you are lazy you are a fat cat, or satiated, you have no need for more.

If you eat one meal a day, which optimally would be dinner time and just before bed, there are multiple benefits. A couple I would like to highlight are the HGH spike and a better night's sleep.

At around 24 hours your body will experience an HGH spike. It can be assumed that this hormone is released to make sure as you fast that you don't lose any muscle mass or bone density. You can use this fact to your benefit, on the 20-24th hour of your fast, exercise like a motherfucker. Then eat like a motherfucker. This is called the warrior diet, and there are other variations such as Eat, Stop, Eat. It is a variant of intermittent fasting.

And as far as sleep, one giant meal at the end of your day after a nice workout will knock your dick in the dirt.

This type of diet can be used to eat at a deficit and lose bad fatty weight while maintaining your muscle mass (because of the HGH) as well eating at a surplus to gain mass.

>pic related, we do not talk about the benefits of fasting on this board enough.
>>
>>42689721
How am I meant to eat thousands of calories in one sitting?
>>
>>42688066

150g oats, 450-500ml milk, 80g of raisins or a grated apple. Put all in bowl, wait 5 minutes...eat.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.