[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mew Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 56

File: Fuark.png (138KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Fuark.png
138KB, 512x512px
OK please explain mewing to me and how pic related is possible. Anon posted a forum link with a bunch of before/after pictures and some people turned from incels to chads or at least got better looking

http://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

Anon from that or somewhere else please reply tell me there is hope.

Do I just hold my tongue and let it remodel or do I have to push? Should I use something to pull it out?

I want to be chad please please
>>
What is this ridiculous shit?
Just looks like a dude shifting his jaw from an overbite.
Did that myself without any kind of bullshit, just made a habit of remembering to push my jaw into a neutral position, now it looks a lot better.
>>
>ITT desperate manlets need validation
>>
>>42687685
You've got to get the back of the tongue up and push the whole maxilla forwards. Worked for me

>>42687723
why would they all be lying?
>>
File: laughing prostitues.png (328KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
laughing prostitues.png
328KB, 400x325px
>he doesn't mew
>>
File: e2569ed27cb5f9a3fee0cdaab2d7bece.jpg (187KB, 1095x790px) Image search: [Google]
e2569ed27cb5f9a3fee0cdaab2d7bece.jpg
187KB, 1095x790px
>>42687685
Is this real life
>>
>>42687789
Is it normal if I accumulate salive while mewing. I always end up with mouth full of saliva
>>
>>42687685

Mewing made his nose become upturned and brow and hairline change shape?
>>
>>42687863
That's literally the whole point of the thread, yes. The forum I linked has a bunch of people whose entire face is different

>>42687859
Swallow it maybe? How are you even mewing idk what I'm doing
>>
>>42687723
ahahaha OP's picture is either bait or the most retarded thing I've ever seen, 2nd pic is obviously an underbite
>>
>>42687859
>http://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/
>>42687789

Fucking this. I have to keep doing swallowing motions when I push my tongue up and back.
>>
>>42687873
>idk what I'm doing

literally me
>>
>>42687884
Look at the forum you fuck a bunch of people are showing results. Mike Mew is a saint

>>42687887
>>42687886

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6h3-wsqLNA
>>
I've been mewing for two years and my jaw angle is more prominent and sharper, and my nose changed shape it doesn't look too big for my face anymore

I honestly hope people don't mew the more people look subhuman the better I look
>>
>>42687873
Teeth together
Lips together
Tongue in the roof of the mouth

Tip should be right behind the front teeth but not touching
The back of the toungue should be touching the back of the palate, pushing upwards.

Balance the upper motion with lower jaw but clenched.

Easy mode: Close your mouth and don't mouth breathe.
>>
>>42688050
I mean to say
>but not clenched
>>
>>42687833
Thats a different guy
>>
>>42688074
He looks completely different, but he's got the same acne scars, nostrils, and chin. I think it's the same person with a more forward maxilla and different lighting
>>
>>42687685
Thats not even the same person. The ears are completely different
>>
File: maxilla.jpg (123KB, 695x350px) Image search: [Google]
maxilla.jpg
123KB, 695x350px
>OK please explain mewing to me

Tongue supports the maxilla during growth which forces it to grow forwards producing U shaped palate and everything else (wider face, more prominent cheekbones, more space for teeth so better occlusion, etc). NOT placing it on the palate during growth (as during mouth breathing) gets you the exact opposite results - longer, narrower face, lack of facial features (flat face), recessed chin because of longer midface your lower jaw moves backwards, etc.
>>
>>42688175
Out of everything, the ears look exactly the same. Are you joking?
>>
is mewing just correct mouthposture for people who don't rest there naturally?
>>
>>42687723
this. same for me
make it a habit, practice, and you will eventually end up doing it in your sleep.
once you get to that stage you're basically set as far as routine goes
>>
>>42687685
Will mewing make my chin wider?
I'm okay with my jaw and the way my chin looks from the side but I hate it that it's so pointy when looking from the front.
>>
File: Bi2h4lo.jpg (127KB, 1100x550px) Image search: [Google]
Bi2h4lo.jpg
127KB, 1100x550px
>>42687685
this one doesn't seem like an improvement
>>
>>42687685
How long should I mew everyday?
>>
>>42688180

This is probably the single best image to explain mewing.

You want your tongue flat and pushing against your pallet, especially the back portion of the tongue. You SHOULD be able to breath as you do it so if you can't then you aren't doing it right. The goal is to broaden the maxilla (Upper jaw) with your tongue.
>>
>>42688216
yup. apparently prehistoric people did it by default, just as every animal does the same (obv. different between animals)
original skulls don't have orthodontic problems as we have developed since agriculture got started
>>
>>42688371
all day. you have to think less about it each day
>>
>>42688331

It's definitely an improvement.. Do you like your women with recessed jaws and weak chins?

If she had her hair the same I guarantee you would think she looks better
>>
>>42688331
IMO it's a big improvement
>>
>>42687685
Is mewing the new /fit/ meme?
>>
File: mfw margot.jpg (103KB, 959x925px) Image search: [Google]
mfw margot.jpg
103KB, 959x925px
>>42687685
Wow, mewing cured his balding too.
>>
>>42687685
His nose looks different and he has more hair now, Mewing does wonders lads
>>
>>42689677
Mewing does actually change how your nose sits, but yeah at the hairline. Truely wonderous.
>>
File: 1502650288371.jpg (99KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502650288371.jpg
99KB, 1080x1080px
>>42688331
she lost weight.
meowing doesn't help unless you are a cat
>>
ITT: Idiots who think only parts of the face change at one time

Yes, his hairline looks different. That's because pushing his maxilla forward also rotated and pushed his frontal bone up and his face higher.

Obviously if any of the bones move they will all move you foolish fucks

And why would he bother lying? It's someone who was posting on a small forum months ago, why the fuck would all of these people forge before/after photos?

Tongue posture works. Some of you people don't deserve help
>>
>>42688432
and you can do this as an adult? I find that hardly to believe
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>42689815
And what bone did he push forward to make his hair thicker?
>>
>>42688434

Very interesting.. more on this? Any sources or other evidence?

The more we can understand the problems caused over time the more likely we can verify if this stuff is legit.
>>
>>42689815
can confirm this

mewing cured my autism too
>>
>>42689892
Better cranial blood flow from bones being in proper position = better hair

Also it just looks like it grew out more

>>42689861
Skull sutures do not fuse. The medical industry is wrong in the US and very slow to change. Modern studies (Still not being taught in the (((medical schools)))) confirm that skull sutures can produce bone even in people 60+ years old. The skull bones also move with a slight rythm.

This is accepted medical fact taught in many schools in Europe and elsewhere. But the (((medical)) industry is full of such hubris and faux-intellectuals that they refuse to update their ideas.

Your skull never fuses and living bone is malleable.
>>
>>42687685
cope
surgery is all that works and even then it's obvious
GENETICS is everything
>>42687833
thats belt facepulling not Mewing
>>
>>42689914
This autism thing isn't a joke. If your skull isn't properly developed it puts pressure on your brain and fucks with your hormonal glands. Fixing the skull can cure all sorts of mental issues
>>
File: dodger laugh.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
dodger laugh.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>42689930
>Better cranial blood flow from bones being in proper position = better hair

Bro, are you for real?
>>
>>42688434
Yeah but doing it doesn't RESTRUCTURE YOUR FUCKING FACE

You're stuck with it. Tough break kid. Make sure to feed your children shit that requires actual chewing.
>>
>>42689939
Facepulling is based on the exact same premise as mewing you fool: Movement and growth of bones with applied pressure

And surgury doesn't work it makes you look fucked. Go back to lookism with you LDAR boyo
>>
>>42689944
Are you intimidated by new information? If I put on a lab coat and pretend I have a medical background will you suck my dick?

You're clueless

>>42689946
Why would constant force not restructure the face? Don't answer you're useless
>>
Why do the mods allow this retaded autist to spam this shitposting
>>
>>42688050
i'm an idiot but if i do what you're saying it's impossible to breathe through the nose because the tongue is blocking the airway
>>
File: mfw_emilia.png (2MB, 1770x792px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_emilia.png
2MB, 1770x792px
>>42689975
Man, you're telling people mewing will cure balding. Who the fuck is stupid enough to fall for this?
>>
>>42689939
>>42689962
what the H*CK is facepulling in this context
>>
>>42689992
Perhaps you should adjust things ever so slightly until you can breathe.
>>
>>42687685
so what exactly is the trick now, can someone tell me what to do?
>>
>>42687685
this is angle of photograph, beard shape, and poor cropping in paint. This honestly sounds like jelq'ing. Not saying either doesn't work, but, you gotta give better examples than this shit.
>>
Is mewing just keeping your tongue on the roof of your mouth? I always do this naturally and my facial structure is still shit
>>
>>42689995
You are just ignorant. Mewing has all supporting anatomical facts behind it! Study a&p.
>>
File: Kitten mewing.jpg (33KB, 417x299px) Image search: [Google]
Kitten mewing.jpg
33KB, 417x299px
>>42688432
I've been doing it for last 30 minutes and I feel unreal tongue pump and actually feel my cheekbones!!!! Unreal.

Will my tongue become too big?
>>
>>42690031
press ur tongue harder lad
>>
File: maxilladropdown.jpg (57KB, 800x422px) Image search: [Google]
maxilladropdown.jpg
57KB, 800x422px
>>42689992
That's exactly what should be expected anon. Your maxilla/skull is not properly developed so the tongue blocks the airway. Your head is probably moved forward and tilted up as well.

You have to keep at it until you get forward growth
>>
You can do shit like this to increase bone density however the effect is very minimal. The entire "market" around this thing is very similar to how people recommend certain exercises to increase height after puberty and then back it up with "evidence." Usually what this amounts to is that the person's posture is fixed and their bone density increases which increases their height by a maximum of 2 inches given they were already deficient in both of those departments. Similarly this mewing crap is mainly a posture exercise and I'm willing to bet it has no effect on someone like myself that already keeps the tongue on the top of the mouth as a natural position. I'm sure this is fairly effective for people who are "mouth breathers" who have had poor oral posture for a long time though. Shilling this shit as some kind of magic method that doctors hate is about the same kind of fail as the jelqing meme where you minutely increase the flaccid girth of your eel at the cost of erection health.
>>
>>42690028
Check the thread linked, look at that same person from the front and tell me that their whole face isn't changed
>>42690038
Your tongue is the right size, all of your organs grow to their genetic potential. Your skull must grow to accommodate them

I can hear cracking around my sutures when I mew hard
>>
>>42690049
For example if you looked like one of the last two you probably could benefit from this. But you literally need to have no chin or something, most people aren't like that. You are never going to get a scott eastwood jawline by doing this shit, if you already have normal jaw posture this will almost certainly do nothing. Obviously theres no study of this exercise in adults but I am confident it is decently effective for the deficient. But you will never remodel your fucking face with this like the hardcore shills think
>>
>>42687685
A good majority of these are face pulling, nothing to do with mewing.
>>
>>42690071
How soon can I expect results? I know its fairly slow.
Also, does the tongue slide when mewing?
>>
>>42690051
>This only fixed the problem if you have a problem if you don't have a problem you don't need to fix the problem

Thanks tips
>>
>>42690089
If you think thats so simple no one needed to say it you haven't been reading the thread
>>
>>42689975
>constant force

Lmao you're such a fucking retard. Constant force of what? Your muscles? You're not exerting enough force just resting your fucking jaw in a natural position numbnuts.

Why doesn't lifting restructure your entire body?
>>
>>42688180
Where does the tongue go on this diagram?
>>
>>42690122
>Why doesn't lifting restructure your entire body?

but it does?
>>
After having the opportunity to "wear" my new face out in public a few times, I'd like to report on internal changes, which I have perceived. By that, I mean to illustrate how my perception of the outside world has shifted, and how others seem to be treating me a little differently than they did before.

To begin with, my intellect feels sharper. This does not mean that I grasp abstract ideas in any increased capacity, and has nothing to do with Intelligence Quotient; instead, it means that the information coming into my retina seems to be processed in a more keen, observant manner. My eyes feel a bit more relaxed, as well, and as a result, my gaze feels more equipped to perceive accurately.

At the grocery store today, I felt my gaze being light, and more approachable, than before. Please forgive my simplistic language, as I am not adept at describing my internal world of feeling and perception.

Others look at me in a different capacity now. In the past, I have been seen by the majority as somebody who is missing some cognitive function, albeit someone with a kind heart. I know this because I am observant, despite the illusion that I am an airhead, and because others have previously commented to that effect. Those who are close to me know that I have a temper in certain circumstances, but by and large I am considered to be a gentle soul by other people, if only one whom is frequently lacking lucidity.
>>
>>42690162
I cannot read the thoughts of others accurately, but based on my observation of the expressions, and actions, of others whom I have recently met, I conclude that life is helping me out now, in ways which it wouldn't in the past. Since I live in a consumerism-based culture, this has predominantly taken the form of being given deals when I make purchases; however, of much greater importance, I feel there are instances where others are able to peer at my spirit, wherein I have caught their true attention for but an instant before the connection is lost. In some instances, rather than being greeted with fake, consumerism-based enthusiasm, I can detect a subtle curiosity in the voices of some people whom I have met, as if they detect that I am on the path of truth, light, and progress. This has very rarely occurred in the past, when others would praise me, or want to avoid me, in the same manner as they would treat a disabled person, instead of perceiving my true identity... In the past, only a rare young child would be able to perceive my spirit.

In other words, while I feel that my spirit is somewhat evolved in its capacity to observe the truth, my body has always presented an absent stare, and has clouded my perception. I am eager to find out if the two will synchronize someday, so that I am able to display my spirit's current place in evolution to the external world...

For unselfish reasons, I feel that we all ought to have such an opportunity, in order to act as a beacon of light for others, and to present a positive example for the rest of humanity.

There is something very meaningful here, which goes far beyond cosmetic appearance...
>>
>>42689894
mike mew provided a lot of compelling (for me) evidence in one of his talks on yt (about an h long)
>>
>>42687685
The guy grew facial hair and trimmed back his beard line and hair line. He is also tilting his chin up and looks like hes prob sticking it out a bit. Honestly guys idk how any of you didnt see basic grooming shit to make you look better if you weren't born with decent genetics
>>
>>42689943

Ok COME ON NOW this is getting out of hand. If anything mewing is a fucking SYMPTOM of autism.
>>
>>42690413
>start mewing
>cure autism
>stop mewing because no longer autistic
>autism comes back
>start mewing again

It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>42690162
>>42690174

https://youtu.be/vVe0Kq16ZVY
>>
Guy in the picture is just pushing his lower jaw forward and has shaved the "jawline" into his beard.
>>
Trying to do it. I can't get the back of my tlunge to touch the roof of my mouth at all, but pressing my tongue up has opened my sinuses, which is really cool.
>>
>>42690049
>bro just stop breathing until your skull re-shapes itself lmao
what the fuck
>>
>>42687685

the fuck are mewing exercises? Do you just mew like a cat or something?
>>
>>42690529
do you retards not see its a different person?

nose is completely different, ears shaped differently, brow is different

there is no magic exercise facelets
>>
>>42690686
Yeah, u stand in front of the mirror and go "meow, meow, meow" for approx. 5 mins, then follow it up with repeated hushed chants of "Grow, grow, grow". Worked for me. I went from Patton Oswald to Dolph Lundgren in a few months.
>>
>>42687685
What are exactly Dr. Mike Mew's techniques though? Just lips together, teeth together and tongue touching the roof of your mouth? That's all? Any other techniques?
>>
>>42690876
Suck
>>
>>42687685
Mewing only really works well in adulthood for consistent mouthbreathers, as in those who mouth breath 100% of the time.

Correcting this will produce minor improvements in the face in adults, in children the effect is dramatic but this thread is dealing with adults specifically.
>>
>>42691039
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk&t=527s

This video goes through it in detail.
>>
>>42691047
>>
>>42691063
>>
>>42691115
dayum, I'm diamonds
>>
>>42691047
I have a naturally 'small' jaw, as in I don't have a long/strong jawline, but my wisdom teeth grew out fine and I have no issues, is he implying that people who don't look like models have some sort of deformity? Not everyone is born with model-tier genetics, there's a difference to be noted there.
>>
>>42690122
Most people get mewing wrong. Your tongue isn't supposed to be pushed to the top of your mouth, it's supposed to be vacuumed/sucked. Clench your teeth, close your lips, and swallow as hard as you can. Notice how at the last second of the swallow the tongue is sucked up to the palate without you pushing it there? That's meant to be the resting position.
Mewing is largely overblown by desperate chinlets who were mouthbreathers during their young years (like 6-15 young) who think they can change it now. Adults see very VERY little facial change through mewing alone.

I am currently seeing a doctor who is pretty much doing the same thing to my palate but with an expander. I have a decide on the roof of my mouth pushing my teeth outwards and creating a wider arch. My TMJ is getting better by the day, and because my tongue has more space, it's not cramming into my airway and breathing is much easier. It also cured my sleep apnea.

Mewing is good for health reasons. Doing it to change how your face looks is a futile attempt.
>>
File: 10_700_700_mrg242.jpg (235KB, 2904x3072px) Image search: [Google]
10_700_700_mrg242.jpg
235KB, 2904x3072px
>>42690162
>>42690174
>>
File: 1490030283913.jpg (90KB, 483x534px) Image search: [Google]
1490030283913.jpg
90KB, 483x534px
Will my nose will look like a Jew nose if i start mewing ?
>>
>>42691443
Does your face look any different because of the expander?

I mean, it HAS to. The palate is just the bottom of the maxilla. If your palate gets wider, so does your maxilla - which also causes it to move forward
>>
So, how to do this?
>>
>>42691501
Not my face, only my smile. When I used to smile, I would have empty spaces on the sides of my teeth because my palate was narrow. Now that my palate is bigger and my teeth are tilted slightly outward (It's approximated that a healthy occlusion should have your incisors at roughly a 100-110 degree angle from the plane formed by the surface when your molars bite), my smile is much wider and brighter.
But as for overall bone structure changes, pretty much unnoticeable.
>>
my girl mentioned I look taller and I lost fat around the cheeks (that is actually muscles you're not supposed to use as an adult)

the muscles on my jaw have significantly developed too
>>
Worked for me, used to have no jawline at all even when I was skinny, now my bodyfat is much higher (around 18-20, I'm at the end of my bulk) and actually have a jawline.
>>
>>42691602
Did your nose change ?
>>
>>42689995
Not with that attitude bro
>>
>>42691602
Before pic?
>>
>>42691606
no I don't think so
>>42691619
I will try to find one, I don't use facebook or anything so don't have many
>>
>>42687685
What is this? You pay this Dr. Kike Jew to assign you jaw and face "exercises" to perform on his stinky little dick? Pass.
>>
>>42691661
People like this kill forums. What the fuck was even the point of making your post?

>>42691639
That'd be cool if you could find it because I think my lower third looks like yours but more recessed
>>
File: IMG-20170826-WA0000.jpg (256KB, 968x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170826-WA0000.jpg
256KB, 968x1296px
>>42691619
this is the only one I can find, don't have a side on unfortunately but you can see my jaw was really rounded and not at all defined. Took this just after I lost a lot of weight about 3 years ago, a year before I got in the habit of putting my teeth together and having my tongue in the correct place
>>
>>42691680
I see it. Thanks

I feel some creaking going on with just my mewing today I am exited. How long did it take you brah?
>>
>>42691679
>People like this kill forums. What the fuck was even the point of making your post?
>People like this kill forums.
>forums
You have to go back.
>>
>>42691679
Forums need people like me to mock the faggots. Can't have you roaming free, pushing your gay agenda on these dumb meatheads.
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>42691703
Go back
>>
this was nice, thank you fit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvNcj4qqtkk
>>
>>42691696
not sure really, started 2 years ago and I didn't expect anything from it I just started making sure everything was in the right position. Been doing it ever since and the results have been there for a year or so. Maybe a year but I honestly don't know.

After a couple weeks of getting used to it it's automatic anyway, I hadn't thought about it in a long time before seeing this thread. Just get used to doing it naturally and it will work its magic over time.
>>
I've managed to get myself to mew subconsciously during the day, but I can't even do it consciously while im sleeping - I cant even fall asleep without my mouth wide open

I've broken my nose twice, is it possible I have a deviated septum?
>>
>>42691882
I don't do it in my sleep either, I think it's fine and yes, you may have a deviated septum.
>>
>>42691882
>>42691914
I don't know about the deviated septum, but something that has help me tremendously is putting a pillow under my jaw to keep my mouth closed when sleeping
>>
>>42691711
>muh pol boogeyman
>>
>>42691882
I have a deviated septum (also broke nose but never treated) - as in the cartilage in between the nostrils is caved in to the other nostril. You should be able to tell pretty easily by putting a finger up your nostrils.

Mewing is not a meme, it has helped me immensely, my jaw and cheekbones look far better after only a couple of months of putting my tongue on the top of the palette whenever I remember it. It has also forced me to breathe properly through my nose, and I think it might actually be fixing my deviated septum.
>>
>>42691972
pol is a pretty toxic place. I stopped going there 8 months ago after having been a regular user for about 5 years, I have been able to connect with people much better and enjoy my life much more now.

That place solidifies a very negative world view and encourages you to hate your fellow man. A lot of what is said on there is correct and I still share a lot of their views, but being in an echo chamber of hatred can do a number on a person psyche.
>>
>>42692007
You've just got to know when to lay off the red pill a bit m8.
>>
>>42692022
You're right, which is why I stopped going there
>>
>>42692028
All things in moderation and what not. I've found surrounding yourself with politics in general is a recipe for disaster. I love the stuff, but I found I have to cut my intake and really only hunker down during election cycles or I just get too angry and bitter. I might listen to Rush in the car every once in a while and that's about it.
>>
>>42692050
yeah you're right. After the election I decided I needed a break from it all and it made a huge difference in my life. I did enjoy talking politics, especially since I am quite articulate and love debating people in real life, but it just isn't worth it for me.

I'm not very well informed about the goings on in the world right now but I find myself not caring and being happier for it. I'm sure I will be back there at some point, but I will take care to spend less time there.
>>
>>42692081
That's the smart way m8. Save your mental and emotional energy for the elections and let the normies tire themselves out in the meantime.
>>
>>42692121
good year to leave /pol/ on though. We had Brexit and Trumps rise, hell of a year.
>>
Can someone explain to me how to do it? I don't want to watch a 25 min video
>>
>>42692173
I can explain it in 3 words, watch the video
>>
File: 1468973515198.jpg (134KB, 874x598px) Image search: [Google]
1468973515198.jpg
134KB, 874x598px
>>42692159
Most definitely, that year was pretty much the most amazing shit I've seen in my life.
>>
>>42692192
Fuck you mate, i'll not delay my anabolic sleep for this beta shit
>>
>>42692238
cya round jawlet
>>
>Poor and looking for a quick fix to all your problems
4chan in a nutshell

>If my jaw wasn't shit I'd surely have a gf!!
lmao at ur live
>>
>>42689892
his hairline is the exact same faggot. look closer. different cut, different photo angle.
>>
File: orbicularis-300x247.png (98KB, 300x247px) Image search: [Google]
orbicularis-300x247.png
98KB, 300x247px
Oh my fucking god OP thank you. Leading me onto the Dr. Mew has actually opened my eyes to a HUGE fucking problem I've had in regards to my face. I've always had chubby cheeks, which for a 22 year old guy results in me looking like a 15 year old. I always thought it was genetic (even though my parents don't have them) but in one of his vids Dr. Mew briefly mentioned he knew the reasoning for this occurring, and it's poor swallow form. I've been swallowing like an infant all my life by using my cheeks as a buffer seal, when you're supposed to use your tongue against the roof of your mouth. Infant swallowing causes the 'Buccinator' to become hypertrophied, giving the chubby cheek appearance.

>Pic related is a little girl version me from that angle.

Thank you OP.

http://claimingpower.com/properswallowing/
>>
>>42691546
>When I used to smile, I would have empty spaces on the sides of my teeth

Holy shit I have that exact problem and it's been doing my fucking head in for the past couple of years. Are you saying mewing like the way you described will combat this?
>>
>>42688038
>I've been mewing for two years a
By this you mean chewing gum and keeping your tongue up? Or is there more stuff you do
>>
>>42692690
I have this too, I had an expander when I was younger and then train tracks, I have nice straight teeth but I wish I had the expander for longer. I do get compliments on my teeth from time to time but the fact I went through 3 years of pain and they aren't perfect really bugs me. I'm >>42691602 this guy so at least my jaw is okay.
>>
>>42692690
>your mother
>not a stupid fucking cunt
lol yea fuckin right bruh
>>
>>42692677
>Buccinator
Shit I think I had that too. Did you get it at Wendy's?
>>
>>42688050
>Teeth together
What does this mean? Should you be biting all the time?
>>
>>42692677
I'm thinking of making this a daily/constant thread it seems to have helped a lot of people. Plus my teeth hurt from my tongue pressure all day which is the same thing braces do so something must be happening
>>
>>42692809
>Anyone who isn't a trained orthodontist is a stupid fucking cunt

You need to be at least 18 years old to post on this site m8
>>
File: !!!.jpg (92KB, 290x544px) Image search: [Google]
!!!.jpg
92KB, 290x544px
>>42688050
>Teeth together
Seriously? I always keep my lips together but hang my jaw.
>>
>>42692857
should become a /MG/ - MEWING GENERAL or something like that
>>
>>42692865
You have NO penis. NONE.
>>
>>42690470
kek
>>
>>42691680
Justin?
>>
>>42692677
Holy shit, I just realized that this was my issue too, thanks for posting.
>>
>>42693207
no
>>
>>42687833
Whats the difference here besides the smile? Why do you fags consider this impressive
>>
Anyone got a clue how to do facepulling?
And am I supposed to constantly press my tongue against the roof hard or just slightly?
>>
>>42688050
What when youve got a slight overbite of like 1mm and cant perfectly close the teeth together?
>>
>>42689631
His hairline is higher in the second pic
>>
>>42693355
>>42688050

the way your tongue stays in the roofof your mouth is beacause youre supposed to do a sucking action, kinda like making a vacumm in your mouth
>>
File: 1500087213818.jpg (127KB, 750x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1500087213818.jpg
127KB, 750x1043px
>>42693355
You go to oral surgeon, he does the face pulling.
On the other hand, mewing is a cheap, non-cheat natural way, that cures many problems, to include autism.
>>
>>42692690
Mewing as a fix will take literally decades. I specifically searched out an orthotropics practitioner and visited him. Explained my situation and said what I wanted to do (palate expander, push all teeth out to create more space for tongue).

It took about 2 years to undo what traditional orthodontics had done to my teeth. Expanded the palate and opened up spaces for tooth implants to restore what my previous orthodontist had extracted.

No, Mewing is not a solution. You're gonna have to give the tooth jew some money but I assure you it's well worth it.
>>
File: 1497898839153.png (264KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1497898839153.png
264KB, 586x586px
>>42693424

>THAT'S RIGHT GOYIM! THE FREE OPTION ISN'T AN OPTION AT ALL! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE SOME MONEY TO THE TOOTH JEW! TRUST ME, WHY WOULD I LIE TO YOU?
>>
>>42693424
Invasive surgury doesn't fix anything - it just moves one piece of the broke puzzle to another area and knows that it's going to fuck you in 20 years but that's so far in the future that you can't sue and probably won't blame the surgery.

Nobody with large dental or jaw surgeries makes it into their middle ages without massive health complications starting to crop up.
>>
>>42693470
This
My mother had her back molars removed and with that her jaw got fucked up and receded.
Now shes got jaw joint problems, her jaw is misaligned pressing against her ear resulting in pain and headaches.
Now shes stuck in an endless cycle of surgery after surgery that fix that perticular issue but cause 2 new ones.
>>
File: 1501594635168.png (226KB, 695x491px) Image search: [Google]
1501594635168.png
226KB, 695x491px
What if my maxilla is descended and I have that look where my gums show when I smile? Can mewing help this or am I fucked? It doesn't seem like I can reduce the amount of bone already there.
>>
>>42692874
They should essentially be together, with maybe a very small gap in between.
>>
>>42693515
I bet your mother had her back molars removed. I bet her jaw got fucked up and receded. I bet she's got jaw joint problems. I bet her jaw is misaligned pressing against her ear resulting in pain and headaches. I bet she's stuck in an endless cycle of surgery after surgery that fix that particular issue but cause 2 new ones. I just bet that cunt's involved in that shit.
>>
>>42693395
dude that helped me so much lol, i couldn't understand how the fuck to get the middle of your tongue up until you said that.

you have to make a motion like you're sucking a straw that has been placed between your tongue and the roof of your mouth, except your tongue is pressed up almost to your front upper teeth.
>>
>>42693564

Why would you not be able to reduce the amount of bone already there? It's bone, it remodels with time. I don't want to go into specifics but even modern medicine doesn't doubt that bone can grow or shrink

They just dont admit that you can do it yourself because they make billions ripping your shit apart and moving it with brute force
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>42693670
>>42693395

Holy shit

I feel it now
>>
>>42693470
When did I say surgery? It's just a retainer-like thing you wear for a year and it mechanically pushes your teeth out. There is no surgery involved.
>>
>>42693888
>When did I say surgery
you already sound like a fuckin penus
>>
>>42693395
If you suction hard enough you can literally feel the shit in the cheek bones and jaw. This shit works.
Got a guide on proper swallowing cause I the descriptions ive read are pretty confusing.
>>
>>42693888
Ok, palate expanders are ok. But you also said mewing is not a solution. It is. It can't be done without enough space for the tongue, but once the tongue is in proper position the rest of the work can be done by it

A palate expander will only expand the maxilla, it wont help reposition it to the proper position. That's what the tongue and jaw muscles do
>>
>>42693917
An expanded palate gives you enough space to practice proper tongue posture, yes. Like you said, the tongue is essentially your body's retainer for your dental arch.
The problem is when your arch is so narrow that you can't mew in the first place. In that case, mewing actually won't do shit for you.
>>
>>42694104
You can expand the arch with your tongue the same as with an expander though. An expander is there applying constant force, your tongue can do that same.

I've done it myself dude. Not just a bit, a lot of expansion
>>
>>42694262
The tongue presses mainly onto the palate and anchors into your maxilla. A palate expander primarily pushes outwards, perpendicular to the plane of your bite. The two forces are not comparable in terms of speed of the expansion.
It's not impossible to do it with your tongue, it's just obscenely inefficient. You're telling me you've expanded your palate through sheer tongue posture alone? How many millimeters?
>>
>>42691679
Point being: Mew is a charlatan.
>>
>>42694338
>How many millimeters?
Yours? 2, 2.5 max. Wait what are we talking about?
>>
>>42694577
Yea, see. I had a severely narrowed palate. The expander took me from 32 mm to 44. That kind of result cannot happen from sheer tongue alone.
>>
>>42687685
haven't read thread, those cunts aren't even the same person
>>
>>42694555
Damn cant even imaginr how many millions he made from people like me holding my tongue in this position.
>>
this guy's credibility would go out of the window if he was a jawlet, even now, people are sceptical
>>
>>42691602
lower third looking like Elon Musk
>>
>>42693876
Yep feel my cheekbones, also might wanna get your teeth fixed before doing this or your jaw may grow wrong
>>
>>42694338
>>42694577
>>42694104
Guys I had my palate expanded in my early teens but my top retainer wont fit anymore because my left side kinda reverted what do??
>>
>>42693388
He's just holding his head up higher, blind-kun.
>>
File: RIP.png (417KB, 650x609px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
417KB, 650x609px
>>42690513
holy shit
>>
>>42693395
i can get 2/3 of the way, idk how to lift the very back part
>>
>>42690049
Mewing ain't going to do shit for anyone over 18 years of age. You can't change the shape of your bones without surgery.

You can at the very least exercise the face and jaw muscles giving a ever so slightly more chiseled and healthier appearance. Takes weeks/months though.
>>
>>42693395
I can only get either my whole tongue on the roof or half the tongue and my teeth lined up. Which should I be doing
>>
>>42691352
His point is that certain facial traits are seen as attractive by most people. It's not really a value judgement on his part, he's just giving info on how to push the maxilla upwards and forwards.
>>
>>42693395
>tfw been doing this subconscously
whaddoya know
>>
>>42695349
Cameras elongate your face, tho.

I have a square jaw like the one on the right. But in some photos my face seems a lot longer and my jaw loses its definition.

Not discrediting mewing. Just a little skeptical
>>
File: 1405229211592.gif (2MB, 308x310px) Image search: [Google]
1405229211592.gif
2MB, 308x310px
>>42690162
>>42690174
>>42690513
Could not contain my laughter
>>
I've been mewing for 2 years and have seen improvements now.
My tips:
1) firstly make sure you get plenty of water, if you're dehydrated it'll be harder to mew properly and you'll have more water retention on your face.

2) Actively try to imagine you're pushing your tongue on the roof but also at the same time make sure you push the tounge in a forward motion, as if you're pushing 45 degrees out, so imagine you tongue straight, that's 0 degrees, you want to be pushing out 45 degrees, like you're pushing your cheekbones out, it'll help with activation

3) Also imagine pushing sideways perpedicular as if you're trying to widen your jaw/pallette, this will also help with activation and give you a wider palette.

4) This one is most important, make sure you balance it, you don't want one side having more force than the other, this will fuck your shit up, it happened to me and I had to correct it by balancing it out with the other side, make sure it's centred and one side of your face doesn't get more force than the other

Good luck guys this shit takes a long time but it seriously does pay off.
>>
>>42695627
If I already have a crooked jawline do I need to consider point 4? Have you expertise?

As in my jaw seems "rotated" the slightest bit with a scissor-bite to the left. If you drew a line connecting each side point of the jawbone and another through something else (horizontally) like cheekbones then the lines would connect on the left side (with a very small angle but still connect).
>>
Do people really go through their whole day with their mouth completely closed and teeth touching? I guess I could do it but I feel like it would hurt after an hour
>>
>>42695714
just do it while you br0wse the 'ch0n, breh
>>
>>42695714
>doesnt realize he is a literal mouthbreather
>>
File: mouth breathing intensifies.png (571KB, 708x521px) Image search: [Google]
mouth breathing intensifies.png
571KB, 708x521px
>>42695714
>>
>>42688050
>tfw this is what I've been doing since I was 13 for my overbite
I hated my retainer, so I just didn't wear it and tried manually keeping the position. Eventually the orthodontist congratulated me on coming around to finally wearing my retainer and said I no longer needed it.

Only thing is I have trouble keeping the position
when sleeping - it's like my jaw doesn't know where to comfortably sit.
>>
>>42695144
try and pull the tongue until it hits close to the back of the throat. i think the cue is that it'll feel 'dry' once you gt there
>>
>>42695735
>>42695769
jaw relaxed =/= mouth open
>>
File: 1482173395438.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1482173395438.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>42690513
>
>>
>>42695686
For you I suggest you should mew correctly with the centre, it'll all even out eventually, point 4 targets people who have mewed to an off centred jaw and they'll need to correct it by applying more pressure to one side of their face.
>>
>>42687685
fake,
nosejob
genoextension
>>
I can't do this. I keep having to swallow due to saliva accumulation.
>>
>>42696721
you have an oral STD, stop sucking off traps
>>
>>42687723
This, been doing it for two years and girls compliment my "nice strong jaw"

It's been my worst feature now I look like Judge Dredd
>>
File: 1502044274170.jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1502044274170.jpg
9KB, 262x263px
>>42690513
Literally screaming
>>
>>42693470
why do people on 4chan (you) always pretend to know what they are talking about?
>>
>>42696836
What exactly have you been doing?
>>
>>42687685
I started mewing and found that I salivate a lot more and have to swallow every 20-30 seconds.
Anyone else have this problem?
>>
File: IMG_0009.jpg (87KB, 720x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
87KB, 720x572px
>>42687685
Ayyy people are actually listening for once, anyone who tells you this is fake either wants you to fail or is a blubbery fat ass who wants you to be like them.

Mouth breathing is the prime cause of defection. Doing mewing is not enough, iv seen significant changes in my face over a year of neck and facial exercises. I use to have a low hanging jowal but it's receded to normal person level. If you breath from your mouth especially at night you will know from: loud snoring, sore throats, waking up in the middle of the night and sleep apnea symptoms like near suffocation in the middle of sleep cycle.

You can add resistance exercises to your face using tools like the pakatara idk how to spell it off the top of my head but googling that word and "Japanese" will bring it up. It's a tool some jap pattend so it's basically only available over seas. It's designed to fix people's unsymmetrical faces after suffering a stroke or birth defection. It works wonders and you can feel it day 1.

Rome wasn't made in a day. Have patience it takes awhile to reshape this.
>>
>>42693408
>reading about this mewing thing
>see pic
>random boner out of nowhere
>>
File: 1491750096018.jpg (31KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1491750096018.jpg
31KB, 437x501px
It's too late if you're 22 right?
>>
File: 1502090898326.gif (543KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
1502090898326.gif
543KB, 300x298px
>>42697222
its never too late, unless you give up too early.

https://youtu.be/vnjuBeKXvYw
>>
>>42694606
>>42694338
4-5mm myself of expansion at the back, maybe 2 mm forward expansion. It took me a year, but it was worth it to learn the proper tongue posture along the way

>>>42695228
hurr durr here's my unsolicited opinion derr furr
>>42696893
Why do you read 4chan threads?
>>
>>42697116
>pakatara
Patakara

What face/neck exercises anon? I thought mewing would do it, since it's already working my tongue hard
>>
File: 1489940638623.png (20KB, 641x524px) Image search: [Google]
1489940638623.png
20KB, 641x524px
>>42697306
saved
>>
>>42687833
There is no difference??
>>
Am I doing it right if I see the neck skin go up like it is tighening my lower jaw? Also I watched a video where he says to practice the posterior part of the tongue by holding your breath and just leaving a little bit of air in back and forth. Doing this feels like when you try to forcefully snore or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
>>
>>42697488
Holding your breath with your teeth together and mouth closed that is.
>>
Lmaoing at all you unfortunate virgin fucks who have shit jawline genetics
>>
File: 1504035073689.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504035073689.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>42687723
>>42696836
>>42688235

good to see Im not the only one doing this
lets just hope we did not fuck our jaws in any way once we are older
>>
wtf when i do this i have so much salavia and constantly have to swallow anybody know what i am doing wrong?
>>
>>42697337
You can do some conditioning fighters do. I learned t his from my coach

Lay down o your back and raise the upper half off your body up, but only use your neck to support it. While I this position begin mewing, after a few seconds you can feel the totality of the exercise. Do what feels comfortable and never strain your neck, it should be like a workout not strain.

Another good thing to do is place your thumb on the bottom front teeth, and try to chew, the thumb is there to ensure you don't fully shut your mouth, you should feel the jowl being worked very hard, if it's really bad you might even open up your ear canal, if that happens it means your really fucked up and need to keep at this exercise because your body does not naturally chew using the jowl which is a massive Nono, the jowel is extremely Important and should be engaged when ever you drink or eat something.
>>
>>42697324
i moved my maxilla forward 7mm in 10 hours through surgery.

lol @ you moving it 2mm forward in a year.
>>
File: 654654648.jpg (532KB, 766x860px) Image search: [Google]
654654648.jpg
532KB, 766x860px
>>42689732
i like you anon.
>>
>>42697625
same here, HALP
>>
>>42697306
I'll keep doing it but idk I see a lot of people on the internet saying it doesn't work for adults
>>
HOW DO I DO THIS ARGHHH
>>
>>42697679
kys weeb faggot
>>
>>42697717
It does. People need to fuck off about this, your bone structure is not fucking changing it's your god damn skin and muscle tissue fitting snugly, that's all this is, this is literally toning your face.

If your jaw is fucked up and receding to the point where you can't alter your underbite you need to go see a dentist and get rubber bands
>>
>>42697717
>>42697222

Nope. Started doing this shit incidentally after reading loads of physio books. I can literally go from jawlet tier to chad tier in a few hours. Granted this is obviously subject to bone structure which is subject amongst other things to genetics. But this works.

I'm 23.

btw, my jaw reverts when I get nervous. really makes me think...
>>
Can I get a jaw pump If I fo this for a few hours?

Got a date tomorrow
>>
>>42697625
It's not wrong that's what happens naturally when you put your tongue on the roof of your mouth.
>>
>>42697660
lmao @ how badly your spine and skull is going to degenerate. Remember this post when you're a 50 year old who can't walk more than 100m without your spine crippling you with pain
>>
>>42697870
so i constanly have to swalow?
>>
>>42698043
lefort is about the only thing that will make you better looking. Unless you want to spend 2 years mewing for a 2mm gain.

Remember life ends at 30 anyway.

And you have no proof to backup, just a phony fraud who told you to invest your youth and your money into something pointless for pointless gain
>>
>>42698143
>Remember life ends at 30 anyway.

t. female
>>
>>42698107
No I'm not sure why that's happening to you
>>
File: 1490388332855.png (48KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490388332855.png
48KB, 657x527px
>tfw good midface and eye area
>tfw wide jaw
>tfw narrow chin and lacking in vertical height
it projects and everything but it looks like a button, massively disharmonious and failos my entire face
>>
>>42698143
>invest your youth and your money
But I can mew for free anytime I want without wasting any time while doing it.
>>
>>42688050
>>42693395
So about the tongue does it have to be a "push" or is it enough to just keep it there?
>>
>>42688038
This
>>
>>42693579
You're sad anon
>>
>>42694577
KEKS
>>
>>42687685
My sides
>>
File: 4chanmurderer.jpg (1MB, 1748x4672px) Image search: [Google]
4chanmurderer.jpg
1MB, 1748x4672px
>>42691602
loool this looks like the face of that really aggressive guy from the meme
>>
>>42690174
>I feel there are instances where others are able to peer at my spirit, wherein I have caught their true attention for but an instant before the connection is lost. In some instances, rather than being greeted with fake, consumerism-based enthusiasm, I can detect a subtle curiosity in the voices of some people whom I have met, as if they detect that I am on the path of truth, light, and progress.

This description reminds me of the little texts upon level-up in Oblivion.
>>
>>42695769
You sure that's mouth-breathing? It looks like her jaw is simply too small for her adult face, like it stopped growing during childhood.
>>
Aren't you supposed to have a slight overbite? Doesn't feel very natural to keep the teeth aligned 24/7 and they're going to grind against each other

>>42699321
Kek
Always loved those little level up texts in both Oblivion and Morrowind
>>
>>42699239
He's not wrong about his looks, 7-8/10 is accurate. Imagine how horrible his personality / lack thereof (= autism meme) must be if he can't get laid despite ticking literally ALL the superficial boxes. Not even gold-diggers will take him? Hard to believe. I bet he spoke to 6 random girls, strangers, in inappropriate ways, then wondered why he got rejected and stopped trying.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>42687833
keep going, almost to Inoki class asian chin
>>
File: banderas.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
banderas.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>42699410
>7-8/10 is accurate
>>
>>42699369
I don't think the teeth are supposed to touch at all. They are just supposed to be vertically aligned. I learned to do so in voice acting for purely functional reasons. Obviously when you bite down you have to bring the bottom row back a little as to not grind against the top row.
>>
>>42699431
What? His face is symmetrical and healthy. If he didn't have the virgin death stare he'd be considered handsome. He's more handsome than that faggot Bieber or even Meme Gosling if we're being honest. Try to imagine him with a relaxed, confident facial expression.
>>
>>42699447
>severe lack of dimorphism
>no projecting anything
>collapsed cheekbones
>philtrum too long
>eyes too close set
>scleral show
>404 brow ridge not found
>facial thirds borderline disproportionate
>nerdick coloring
>eye brows too sparse, indicating either deficient DHT or thyroid function
>no inferior orbital rims leading to circles under eyes
He has decent lateral orbital rims and an ok jaw, but that's it, you're a bluepilled coper with absolutely no ability to rate.

He's a weak 4 but could possibly looksmaxx to a 5.
>>
>>42699488
Imagine being this autistic.
>>
>>42699511
jesus he IS autism
>>
File: UniformDearFluke.gif (2MB, 359x392px) Image search: [Google]
UniformDearFluke.gif
2MB, 359x392px
>>42699511
>>42699521
Cope Tbh

You're only saying this because you're probably worse looking than this guy and him getting an accurate rating scares you as it implies you're a 4 or less (which you probably are, that is average)
>>
>>42699488
nice dubs, robot.
>>
>>42699539
>4 out of 10
>average
>not 5
Brainlet
>>
>>42699539
ive fucked three girls this week hbu supreme gentleman
>>
>>42699564
pic related
>>
>>42699539
if I know one thing about handsome people it's that they memorize scientific nomenclature for face shapes / features. all the pretty people do it now.
>>
>>42689995
God that bitch is so bad at acting
>>
>>42699575
urge to rape....RISING
>>
>>42699575
Teach me pham
>>
File: me irl.gif (542KB, 244x150px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.gif
542KB, 244x150px
>>42699541
/r9k/ is bluepill central, they still believe in the personality and sex copes
>>42699562
>implying the looks scale has a bell curve distribution
JFL @ your life buddy boyo, the vast majority of normies are subhuman, humanity needs to be cleaned buddy boyo, this is why I support hypergamy and cuckolding Tbh Tbh
>>42699564
You can have sex and still be subhuman, your low oxygenized brain just functions at too low of a level to look beyond primitive function and realize it's all about validation

normal sloots also have their reproductive functions fucked up Tbh Tbh, they would only pay Chad for his seed as it shoudl be
>>42699589
never claimed to be handsome buddy boyo, I am a self-admitted subhuman, I'd rate myself a PSL 2 Tbh
>>
File: special shingo.png (371KB, 482x611px) Image search: [Google]
special shingo.png
371KB, 482x611px
>This incel losing his shit
>>
>>42699667
be confident and try to stick your dick in anything with two sets of lips
>>
>>42699674
>personality and sex copes

?

I assume the former means believing that personality matters, which it does, hence ugly people who have healthy, happy lives, sex and everything. Not sure what the latter is supposed to mean.
>>
>>42699674
lmao self identified subhuman

so im ugly and i get pussy? why even be handsome then?
>>
>people responding seriously to incel shitposters
Never gonna make it.
/fit/ has really gone downhill.
>>
>>42699744
Incels are notorious samefags so don't be too disheartened.
>>
File: cpu3PNm.jpg (206KB, 831x486px) Image search: [Google]
cpu3PNm.jpg
206KB, 831x486px
>>42699682
JFL you faggots are so bluepilled, callign that fucking guy a 7-8/10 is fucking ridiculous. You know absolutely nothing about looks.
>>42699744
>>42699748
Cope, this happens every time I demolish some sub-4 cuck with a redpilled rating

And it's a fact that only ~20% of the male population should reproduce Tbh, I've accepted this and am a volcel rotter at this point since it would be morally wrong of me to seek sex
>>42699708
>>42699714
Sex != validation

Fat subhuman potatos have sex all the time, that doesn't mean they're not subhuman incels
>>
>>42699773
>If I salt my posts with enough memewords and accuse everybody of being a mad cuck, I'm right
Return to reddit, incel.
>>
>>42698143
What is the point of you even existing?
>>
>>42698326
What he means is that you are wasting your time, in the sense that in the time it will take you to make any tangible gains from mewing, you will be much older and uglier, whereas if you got a lefort you could move up 2+ points in like half a year.

Personally I am strongly against frauding with surgery though, mainly for eugenic purposes.
>>
File: 4chan anon.jpg (75KB, 1056x545px) Image search: [Google]
4chan anon.jpg
75KB, 1056x545px
>>42699488
do me pls, apologies for shit quality pics, just took em with my webcam
>>
Been doing that for two weeks and it's already a reflex awake, I feel bad if I don't stay like that

It's tongue on the palate and front teeth joined or am i wrong ?
>>
Mewing literally made me a Chad
>>
>>42699895
you cant be a chad you are here . its not all about looks
>>
>>42699884

Wait asec it's tongue straight up on the palate or it's tip of the tongue right behind front teeth ? I've been putting my whole tongue in the hollow part of the palate
>>
>>42699884
rest your teeth as they feel comfortable. Dont force them to be aligned like a retard. Thats not natural.

Just do it as it feels natural and comfortable.
>>
>>42699960
entire tongue, dofus.
>>
>>42699816
t. jealous poor fag.

Im sure sticking the tounge to the roof of your mouth will significantly affect your maxilla and change the shape of your face.

BAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
>>
This improves breathing too of I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>42700139
This anon is on the verge of suicide and shitposting is keeping him going through the day
>>
There's a giant write-up on the same forum describing how to mew

http://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/

Are you guys too low IQ to navigate a website? It's literally two clicks away and this whole thread is people asking for the information
>>
My tongue starts hurting
>>
>>42697625
This happens to me sometimes too anon..
>>
>>42700596
Can confirm
>>
Isn't this more of a developmental fix though? It's not something that changes as an male adult of some 23+ years when bone calcifies and become rigid.
>>
>>42690137

Your tongue goes in between the upper teeth and lays flat against the pallet pushing upwards
>>
>>42700616
delete
>>
>>42699575
>no matching images found
damn
>>
>>42690513
NOICE
>>
>>42687685
Where does chewing gum come into this?
Should I chew gum every day, every two days?
For how long?
Is regular gum okay or what?

Or is not not necessary?
>>
File: IMG_0382.jpg (139KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0382.jpg
139KB, 608x608px
>>42702333
Answer pls
>>
>>42699880
Post balls plz
>>
>>42702333
>>42702377
Check this out pham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74WnUB9Y63w

Also check out the channel, is full of helpful advice
>>
>>42698354
Push but keep yoo face relaxed
>>
File: 1452726698006.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452726698006.png
148KB, 300x300px
>If I move my jaw a bit every once in a while my bone structure will change.
Please tell me you're not actually this stupid.
>>
This mew shit doesn't work past 23 y/o he said it in the presentation video
>>
>>42703025
>if I apply force on an soft non-fused bone for a long period of time that bone will adapt
Please tell me youre nor actually this stupid
>>
>>42703072
>Non fused.
I can just imagine you constantly squishing your jaw every day, praying "please don't let me remain a jawlet for all my life".
You're probably just gonna end up fucking up your jaw if you keep at it boyo, it has the shape that it has for a reason.
>>
File: overbite.jpg (67KB, 667x406px) Image search: [Google]
overbite.jpg
67KB, 667x406px
Shit, I've been doing the overbite my whole life
>>
>tfw good jaw but shitty chin

am i screwed
>>
>>42703139
> it has the shape that it has for a reason.
Yeah bad tongue poster and incorrect swallowing patterns which mewing fixes.
Or mouth breathing in some cases, which mewing also fixes.
>>
>>42703154
Could just be your teeth being fucked up, the upper teeth protruding farther than the lower ones is one of the most common instances of it.
>>
File: natty nuts.jpg (9KB, 97x86px) Image search: [Google]
natty nuts.jpg
9KB, 97x86px
>>42702443
>>
>>42687833
You look remarkably worse
>>
File: 1503701435818.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1503701435818.png
177KB, 367x321px
DOES IT WORK POST PUBERTY?
>>
>>42703175
This is quite amusing I have to say.
>Look up mewing.
>Not a single scientific source in sight.
>"I broke my jaw"
Kek
>is mewing we mew we are mewing you mew you are mewing they mew they are mewing.
>>
>>42703184
The dentists never said anything. Anyway, when my back teeth are together my front teeth are overbiting, when my front teeth are touching the back aren't.
>>
>>42703201
Facial bones dont fuse thats why roiders and hgh injecters have facial changes. Or why the faces od people with acromegaly keep changing even in adulthood.
So in theory it should work, but I guess you'll get less from it than if youd have started in puberty and itll probably take longer.
@42703217
(you)
>>
>>42699239
This image is shit and the one who made it tried too hard to be funny. People really pushed the psycho narrative because they couldn't make fun of his face.
He's wasn't wrong, he's above average looking at least. He looks better than most 4chan users, probably.
>>
>>42703263
Sounds like you have a poor dentist then.
Normally you'd expect them to recommend rails for this sort of thing.
>>
>>42703264
>Lmao I'll just do this stupid thing some idiot recommended me.
>Footbinding is a good practice since it's considered attractive in some places.
Pffahahahaha!
You're genuinely this stupid!
>>
>>42703263
You probably have a shrunken lower jaw.
Many people have it since we dont need to chew on hard shit anymore therefor it doesnt properly develop.
When you clench your back teeth your front teeth dont close on each other but behind / infront of each other and when you close the front teeth on each other you can clench the back teeth.
>>
>>42696836
post pics
>>
File: 0265.jpg (175KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
0265.jpg
175KB, 1050x1050px
>>42703309
Stop giving people shit advice.
>>42703263
There's an easy way to judge it, with your head straight your upper front teeth should be angled ever so slightly backwards if they are in the correct position.
Don't listen to this other idiot, he probably thinks the human skull should looks something like this.
>>
>>42703025
>If I move my spine a bit every once in a while my bone structure will change.
Please tell me you're not actually this stupid
>>
>>42703500
I can move this string with beads on it and it changes shape, so surely this pencil will too!
>>
>>42703292
Plenty of people have done this shit as retarded as it seems, I have seen no one complaining about how it fucked up their jaw.

The only negative thing I have seen about mewing is some retard on leddit who pressed too hard and dislocated his TMJ disc or whatever.

I will try this posture thing out, at it's worst, it'll just do nothing
>>
>>42703533
>I have seen no one complaining about how it fucked up their jaw.
>The most prominent results when searching for it are people complaining about how it fucked up their jaw, as well as a person who flat out ended up with his broken.
Is this the sort of willful ignorance you are to expect these days?
Fucking hell.
>>
>>42703556
Lol, I literally lose nothing faggot, this is not a waste of money, time, or anything.

The fact that the doctor guy isn't capitalising on this meme with some bullshit program or some overpriced magic chemical gum is pretty convincing on its own
>>
>>42703595
>If I close my eyes, I can just ignore everything that doesn't agree with me.
Okay, nice spacing BTW. But really, go ahead, I've stopped caring about your jaw.
>>
>>42703619
By replying I am doing literally the opposite of ignoring you.

I looked up this thing online, I have seen almost no negative criticism of it, it's free, easy to do, and I will lose nothing by doing it.

You can either give an actual counter-argument or go be a fag on some other board
>>
>>42703640
>He's actually so stupid that he doesn't realize that I wasn't talking about my own posts.
Kek.
Anyways have a last (you) on me before you go!
>>
Pain around ramus bone from mewing?
>>
What to do when sleeping?

Resting "neutrally" VS constant light pressure VS heavier pressure holds as sets/time?

Combining with something like nose nods (correct forward head posture), like someone said re wrestler bridges?

Pushing my tongue a bit while keeping teeth lightly closed, jaw shifts forwards and front teeth touch while molars become separated. Should the teeth be touching at any point?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.