[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This diabetes inducing garbage is considered healthy. >People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: fruits.jpg (2MB, 4200x2800px) Image search: [Google]
fruits.jpg
2MB, 4200x2800px
>This diabetes inducing garbage is considered healthy.
>People think this is what you eat to lose weight.

How do we handle the fruits problem?
>>
Get scurvy and die faggot.
>>
Is there any research on fruits that suggests it increases diabetes risk?
>>
>>42687206
No but there is research that it lowers diabetes risk

fruit juice is another story
>>
>>42687206
No

Retards still think sugar causes diabetes because diabetes = "high blood sugar" therefore you ate too much sugar xxxDDD literal 19th century level of science
>>
>>42687233
drink 8 cans of coke a day then. see what happens to your pancreas.
>>
>>42687455
It's only 1120 calories worth of fruits , I eat that close to everyday , but again i'm not a fat retard afraid of sugar & real physical exertion .
>>
>>42687503
>what is fibre
fucking retard
>>
>>42687503
i cant imagine how you can eat that much fruit
>>
>>42687516
Ok boy , go drink those 8 cans but add 10 gram of fiber in all of those can , no problem right ? Muh fiber poster are the retard , Sugar is not and has never been the problem , excess intake of calories , fat & lack of physical exercise is .

>>42687521
That would only be 1.4 kg of banana or a bit more than 2 kg of pear/ apple .
>>
>>42687547
are you one of those fruitarian nuts
>>
>>42687556
No I eat plenty of cooked foods & non vegan food , but it's like 95% vegan tho .
>>
File: 222.png (674KB, 949x1026px) Image search: [Google]
222.png
674KB, 949x1026px
I ate a handful of cherries for the past 1.5y, and no other vegetables other than sauerkraut and some spinach and cauliflower from time to time, basically just filler.
Eating diverse or different foods, esp. fruit and vegetables, is a giant lie. America fucked up everything in the 40s, 50s and 60s. Fucking christ, the damage has been done and til the truth about becomes common knowledge, it'll be like at least 50-60 years from now..
>>
>>42687173
>natural fructose vs high fructose corn syrup

HMMMMM
>>
>>42687173
It's extremely unlikely that somebody could develop type 2 diabetes from fruits alone.

Many fruits contain polyphenols that have a positive impact on insulin, blood sugar and pancreatic function

obese fucks didn't end up like that from gorging on fruit
>>
>>42689208
You can get all the polyphenols from veggies without the sugar.
>>
just eat all your carbs after your workout and you'll never get diabetus
>>
>>42689270
And you can do it with fruits without ever getting diabetes fag
>>
>>42687173
>fruit
>diabetes inducing garbage
i refuse to believe there are people genuinely this stupid
>>
File: electric bill.jpg (50KB, 622x550px) Image search: [Google]
electric bill.jpg
50KB, 622x550px
>how do we handle the fruits problem?
>>
>>42687173
http://www.zoeharcombe.com/the-knowledge/fruit-is-fuelling-the-obesity-epidemic/
>>
>>42692220
cringed hard, good job
>>
I eat an apple every day. Is this good?
>>
Depends on the fruit. Some are bad and some are good
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/early/2017/02/07/ajcn.116.147090.abstract
>>
>>42692432
No. If you go near a doctor, he will keep away from you.
>>
>>42687173
these are the retards giving you advice on /fit/
>>
>>42687547
>Sugar is not and has never been the problem
>fat is

this has been so thoroughly debunked I can't believe that you aren't a troll
>>
File: 1368414021419.jpg (34KB, 464x435px) Image search: [Google]
1368414021419.jpg
34KB, 464x435px
>>42692502
top kek
>>
>>42688357
Won't ever happen. Too much information without validation. For every true blue study there are 100s more made specifically for fucking buzzfeed and mcdonalds. They're winning in volume.

Essentially shitposting until it's the new truth.
>>
>>42692939
To add, think about how many of us actually get it and make it, just on fit. The recidivism itself is awful enough
>>
>>42687173
I kind of feel sad for people who dont eat fruit, I live in a tropical place and theres always new fruits, like 10 kinds of mangos, 5 of bananas etc zapote
>>
Reminder to my /fit/ bros: fructose is still sugar to your teeth. If you don't want cavities/gum issues, limit your fruit servings to a reasonable quantity and eat it only at meal times.
>>
>>42692651
Fat from excessive calories you dumb fuck, not fat from food.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.